Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jeremy meeks is future billionaire

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

this is his girlfriends father, meeks just had a baby with her, and is probaly going to be a billionaire in no time

because he is handsome, that it, he isn't a rapper that survive 9 shots like 50 cent, he isn't a great boxxer like tyson, he is talentless brainless and useless, the only thing he did was to be born handsome.

and normies think there is nothing wrong with this lookistic society.

maybe it's better to the muslum destroy it already

This is highly infuriating.

because he is handsome, that it, he isn't a rapper that survive 9 shots like 50 cent, he isn't a great boxxer like tyson, he is talentless brainless and useless, the only thing he did was to be born handsome.

It's what you need for success in 2019 (mostly).

It makes me really sad, no one cares about loyalty,pure love,friendships aynmore all you need to suceed in life is face/height/status and you can be piece of shit criminal etc you will still be praised and supported by everyone
Worst thing though there is no way to fight it apart from er which in the grand scale of things wont even matter idk it makes me really sad thinking about it and that we cant change anything to help fellow incels and poor ppl

It makes me really sad, no one cares about loyalty,pure love,friendships aynmore all you need to suceed in life is face/height/status and you can be piece of shit criminal etc you will still be praised and supported by everyone
Worst thing though there is no way to fight it apart from er which in the grand scale of things wont even matter idk it makes me really sad thinking about it and that we cant change anything to help fellow incels and poor ppl
i just can't believe how cucked is he father, leeting his DNA by tinted by that useless crap, the little shit should had disowed his daughter.

"Green was born on 15 March 1952 in Croydon, Surrey,[6] into a middle-class Jewish family"

Oh what a surprise

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth

"Green was born on 15 March 1952 in Croydon, Surrey,[6] into a middle-class Jewish family"

Oh what a surprise
gosh jews are a bunch of cucks, and worse they are high iq cucks, the worst type of cucks

this is his girlfriends father, meeks just had a baby with her, and is probaly going to be a billionaire in no time

?They))) beat them to it already

This is highly infuriating.
some talentless arrogant drug dealer is a billionaire for bieng handsome

gosh i think this dude woun't survive two days in a favela, he looks like the type of guy that get ass raped bythe drug dealers

i just can't believe how cucked is he father, leeting his DNA by tinted by that useless crap, the little shit should had disowed his daughter.
His jew bosses will handle him for that

Inceltears will be like "duhhh obviously looks matter but they won't do anything in da long run!&&8"

Then shit like this happens, and they whole argument crashes and burns.

His jew bosses will handle him for that
nope, jews is probaly the most cucked race on earth, even more than whites, if weren't the zionist keeping them alive, they would died of cuckouldy just like the white race

some talentless arrogant drug dealer is a billionaire for bieng handsome

gosh i think this dude woun't survive two days in a favela, he looks like the type of guy that get ass raped bythe drug dealers

I would love a LiveLeak video of him being beaten up.

Iggas are quick to get white hos pregnet. They know the rewards even if she is poor.
nope, jews is probaly the most cucked race on earth, even more than whites, if weren't the zionist keeping them alive, they would died of cuckouldy just like the white race
Prove it. This is a first
Of them being cucks

I would love a LiveLeak video of him being beaten up.
gosh, worst part this piece of shit is probaly going to live untils his 70 full of parties and hookers, even a piece of shit like him will not be able to sepend all that money, i just pity his kids, the little shits are going to be mental wreck cases

gosh, worst part this piece of shit is probaly going to live untils his 70 full of parties and hookers, even a piece of shit like him will not be able to sepend all that money, i just pity his kids, the little shits are going to be mental wreck cases

It's so unfair, and I hate him and all foids for it.

It's so unfair, and I hate him and all foids for it.
the only reason this kind of shit happens in first place, is because all this foid are wasting her fater/ex husband/wellfare/genderquota money on him

the only reason this kind of shit happens in first place, is because all this foid are wasting her fater/ex husband/wellfare/genderquota money on him

Of course, he has his looks to thank for that. We can only hope something bad happens to him, that way I can laugh in the high chair knowing he suffers.

He's a nigger chad.
BLACK PRIVILEGE

Of course, he has his looks to thank for that. We can only hope something bad happens to him, that way I can laugh in the high chair knowing he suffers.
nope, before i thought he would end up wasting all his model money on bullshit, but at this point he is praticaly a billionaire, he winned life by doing nothing
He's a nigger chad.
BLACK PRIVILEGE
no, he is a Chadrone, the rare case race mixing work

Most normies have not heard of Meeks but the ones that saw articles about him commented it with shit like "oh what's there to be upset about, a gangbanger did something to improve his life, more than you!"

Most normies have not heard of Meeks but the ones that saw articles about him commented it with shit like "oh what's there to be upset about, a gangbanger did something to improve his life, more than you!"
normies are really retarded, to imagine we live in a democracy is a lovecraftian horror for me

Meekspill is on par with agepill.

Looks are only thing you need in this world

a meekspill a day keeps the bluepill away

Looks are only thing you need in this world
i hate this world pos social media, i wish this crap was never invented

Last edited:
Jeremy meeks is living fucking proof that looks alone can make you millions.

Jeremy meeks is living fucking proof that looks alone can make you millions.
welcome to current year, i hate this pos social media world, beofre even if you was good looking you still needed some telent to get rich like singing, acting or being good at sporsts, nowdays looks are everything

welcome to current year, i hate this pos social media world, beofre even if you was good looking you still needed some telent to get rich like singing, acting or being good at sporsts, nowdays looks are everything

It will only get worse because of those sluts.

or whatever is left of it

If this guy was a gangster then why is it that none of his other rival gangsters not try to take him out

If this guy was a gangster then why is it that none of his other rival gangsters not try to take him out
Because they aren’t “gangster” in the organized, efficient mafia sense, they’re all just a bunch of low level, low IQ street thugs who roam their n packs. They couldn’t locate their foes if they tried, JFL at thinking shithole commiefornia gangs aren’t a meme.

they probaly don't care, for them is one less guy in the neighboorhood

Money always comes very easy with looks or being a female.

We shouldn't get mad when Jews cuck themselves. It helps us goyim when the (((enemy))) does something stupid.

I'm a big fan of Israeli thot Bar Rafaeli because she fucks Aryan goyim and cucks the hell out of her Jewish brothers. They hate her for it. I love it. They've been trying to cuck other races for so long, payback is a bitch.

We shouldn't get mad when Jews cuck themselves. It helps us goyim when the (((enemy))) does something stupid.

I'm a big fan of Israeli thot Bar Rafaeli because she fucks Aryan goyim and cucks the hell out of her Jewish brothers. They hate her for it. I love it. They've been trying to cuck other races for so long, payback is a bitch.
jew promoted this femminism crap, now they are being screwed by it, poetic justice :feelskek:

The power of a good personality

Fuck personality. God I wish I was psychopathic

he will probably live more than us even though we are younger