Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jeremy Meeks has some advice to give you

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
TL;DR: Chad says if we put effort shit will come to us.

I will SHOOT for my dreams

Oh go fuck yourself.

Notice how its always the people who have had things handed to them simply for existing, that have the most to say about hard work.

He's low bodyfat

Beating up little kids is hard work.

Meeks had everything handed to him on a silver plater and thinks he can give advice now? Just lol

Yeah, everything is possible...
...if you're :chad:

Ok memeeks, I'll take a bunch of plastic surgeries and then beat up some teenager and hope that my mug shot will become famous :feelsokman:

Okay everyone, I’m going to beat up a 16 year old to a pulp and then fashionmaxx

later virgins

Oh go fuck yourself.

Notice how its always the people who have had things handed to them simply for existing, that have the most to say about hard work.

I can't wait to see the SJWs on CuckTears adopt GOP talking points about "personal responsibility", "work ethic", "pulling yourself up by your bootstraps", et cetera.

Yeah, everything is possible...
...if you're :chad:
Perfectly hit the nail on the head ngl
Oh go fuck yourself.

That says much about current society when you think about it. Almost none of those public speakers are worth anything but a penny if they started on ground zero without luck at their favor.

Last edited:
Yeah, let's see what happens when I bash a kid's face in. Women are gonna lineup.

JFL i cant stand the irony of this criminal scum giving advice to others.

Yeah, let's see what happens when I bash a kid's face in. Women are gonna lineup.
Okay everyone, I’m going to beat up a 16 year old to a pulp and then fashionmaxx

later virgins
Beating up little kids is hard work.
Ok memeeks, I'll take a bunch of plastic surgeries and then beat up some teenager and hope that my mug shot will become famous :feelsokman:
What scares me more is that women subconsciously worship this kind of brutish behaviour, that's why they always end up in abusive relationships with le badboy who needs to be tamed.
Such a horrible society

Tbh he had to risk his life joining LA crips which hazz thousands of violent enemies in d bloods, then run illegal guns and beat up weaker men, then get arrested. This guy was ready to die for his cause . There is an old adage that "one is not ready to live to the fullest unless he is ready to die also". He got the street creds that most foids desire and admire, not the credit score that old roasties look for in a straightlaced betabuxx.

effort in being the shit out of a teenager? Just be jailed theory
Gotojail

it'll be fine because you were born handsome as meeks right?

Just beat the shit out of people and be handsome theory

Just beat up an 16 year old, and get arrested, bro. Then have your mugshot go viral, and get signed by various model agencys, in order to become rich. But believe me, you will get nowhere without putting in a lot of hard work.

Just beatupmaxx and Meeksmaxx theory

I don't take advice from criminals, chads, normies and women.

I'm sure he says "don't ever give up" but to me it sounds like "don't ever get up" which is honestly solid advice for us.

Oh go fuck yourself.

based
I'm sure he says "don't ever give up" but to me it sounds like "don't ever get up" which is honestly solid advice for us.
tbh :feelsbadman:

Thanks, Jeremy!

meanwhile he did nothing but be a piece of shit criminal and won the lottery by having tyrone looks and having his pic go viral, if he was just 1 PSL lower he'd be a broke nobody nigger

He must have worked very hard for his god-like facial bone structure.

Il go beat up random people and hope i get a girlfriend that way! Thanks Jeremy!

I mean he does have a point. Women are supposed to approach you, not you approach them.

I mean he does have a point. Women are supposed to approach you, not you approach them.
i wish he had hollow point bullet in his head instead (in mario kart)

Absolute scum

hope some jealous “kripz” or “bloodz” member or whatever the fuck these niggers have named their criminal gangs shoots him on rodeo drive while he prances around like a fairy

piece of shit degenerate

I hope some gang nigger ERs this piece of shit mutt nigger. Is this turd even self-aware? Does he believe the shit he says? I just... :feelsseriously:

Oh go fuck yourself.

for those people "hard work" means lifting a pinky here and there jfl

Last edited:
What scares me more is that women subconsciously worship this kind of brutish behaviour, that's why they always end up in abusive relationships with le badboy who needs to be tamed.
Such a horrible society
True. Women are abhorrent and the cause of evil tbh

He's just so beautifully unaware it's adorable.

Just stop hating women and things wl go better for you teehee!

Just be a thugmaxxed chad bro

Tbh he had to risk his life joining LA crips which hazz thousands of violent enemies in d bloods, then run illegal guns and beat up weaker men, then get arrested. This guy was ready to die for his cause . There is an old adage that "one is not ready to live to the fullest unless he is ready to die also". He got the street creds that most foids desire and admire, not the credit score that old roasties look for in a straightlaced betabuxx.
If he didn't have his looks, he would probably be another gangbanger killed by a driveby with no one giving a shit

If he didn't have his looks, he would probably be another gangbanger killed by a driveby with no one giving a shit
It took some risk and some thugmaxx skills for him to survive and keep his looks intact before his mugshot went viral.