Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jeffrey Epstein found dead, despite being on suicide watch.

@Robtical
One more to their body count.
First he gets assaulted by his cellmate and there was no video, I bet they'll say they don't have a video now either. I hope someone who knows epsteine can release everything he knows for him, like his wife that used to get him girls, but I'm sure she'll be trying to lay low now.

He had nothing to live for

We get put in prison for pictures of jbs, the powerful and Chads get to fuck jbs. This guy just took the fall and got suicided conveniently. Fuck the west

HjNI.gif

They are saying that he was taken off of suicide watch momentarily. I call bs. The elite were screwed from the beginning because it was either epstein squealing or his suicide drawing mainstream attention to them anyway.

(((they))) either

1. Bailed him out and sent him to a secret island or 3rd world country where he couldn't be prosecuted
2. Assassinated him so he wouldn't expose trump, hillary and the other elites whom he worked with

(((they))) either

1. Bailed him out and sent him to a secret island or 3rd world country where he couldn't be prosecuted
2. Assassinated him so he wouldn't expose trump, hillary and the other elites whom he worked with
Of course they don't have video of him committing this alleged "suicide" even though if he was one of us we'd have cameras on us 24/7.

Another hitjob by Killary, LOL @ anyone believing he would suicide

This is extremely fishy, apparently he hanged himself but i heard other people that his face doesn't show the appearance of a hanging victim

So his crime was fukking poor teenage girls who would have fucker their local high school chad or Tyrone in the school toilets anyway
not even roastie whores start having sex when they are 7.Except very few...

This call most likely came from the higher ups. Clintons, Hollywood and Wall Street power brokers, royal fam, politicians, the elites of the society. He had tons of names and dirt on all of them. They simply could not let him stand trial and spill everything on them.

Even if he as assassinated, it was a kind of suicide anyway. This guy spent a conciderable amount of time making sure a large number of the most powerful people on the planet had reasons to want to wack him. He should have seen this coming, tbh.

If I was a pimp, I would fucking avoid catering to people like Bill Clinton for that reason.

Whoopstein!

Maybe it's confidence. Maybe they're like "We don't need a believable story." But if they didn't need a believable story, what are they so scared of that they feel the need to hide?

Maybe it's confidence. Maybe they're like "We don't need a believable story." But if they didn't need a believable story, what are they so scared of that they feel the need to hide?
They were jealous of his looksmaxxing.
5d28cfc43b00004d00dac426.png

This guy might have been the dumbest jew of all time.

His dick betrayed him.

JFL at that them trying to tell us he killed himself. I worked in hospitals before, if you're on suicide watch, it is nigh impossible to commit suicide. Not only are there cameras monitoring you 24/7, there is ALWAYS a person who sits just outside with his eyes on you 24/7. The person on suicide watch is NOT allowed to leave the line of sight of the person who is sitting there.

I imagine the rules are even more stringent and careful in high security prisons with such a high profile person like Epstein.

Their blatant lie that he killed himself while on the watch is laughable. They really think the public is an idiot.

This call most likely came from the higher ups. Clintons, Hollywood and Wall Street power brokers, royal fam, politicians, the elites of the society. He had tons of names and dirt on all of them. They simply could not let him stand trial and spill everything on them.

This was a hit in my humble opinion. Scary world.
U mean they all were pesos and he had proof? Or other dirt. What dirt?

U mean they all were pesos and he had proof? Or other dirt. What dirt?

More and more news comes out every day about people who were friends with Epstein and flew on his jets and went to his island. And so what people wanna know is, how "friendly" were people like Trump and Clinton and Spacey and Prince William and so on with Epstein?

Nothing of value was lost.

Even high level jews are disposable theory confirmed.

I thought he either strangled himself or shot himself in the back of the head three times... Hard to rope sitting down.

Epstain...

Actually he had a tons of dirt on many cucked politicians we could've seen in jail if he snitched. That's a lot of value.