Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jeff the cerebral palsy guy UPDATE

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
i seem to remember that Jeff, the cerebral palsy guy looking for love, was a bit of a meme on this site some time ago. His story hit me particularly hard, as his physical mannerisms are so similar to mine. Color me surprised when I looked up his video just now, only to find out that he has found love apparently.

Admittedly, she's no beauty by any stretch, but neither is he. Leaving aside his disability, I'd say they're about looksmatched.

Whether their relationship is genuine, or just a virtue signaling/money grabbing scam (à la Squirmy & Grubbs), I cannot tell. It does all sound a bit cringe and blue pilled, tbh. Maybe the more cynical/based among you will further pick apart the illusion. For now, it does give me a small glimmer of hope.

More than 1 million people watched the original video, in which he basically begged women to give him a chance. If half of those viewers were women, that means SBSK introduced him to 500k women through his channel. Out of those ~500k women, only a minute percentage would ever consider dating this guy. He benefited from what amounts to a targeted advertising campaign because SBSK's subscribers are more sympathetic to mentally disabled people than most are. You will never get that kind of exposure through dating apps or even social circle maxxing.

She looks younger than him and doesn't seem to be mentally disabled, so even though he's not far below her lookswise, it's clearly not a balanced relationship. There are plenty of people on this forum who deserve a foid like that far more than he does. He should be in a relationship with a disabled foid rather than with this virtue-signaling unicorn. Inceldom wouldn't exist if disabled and low-tier women were willing to date men on their level of looks, money, status, and mental functioning. It speaks volumes that no woman with cerebral palsy ever wanted to date him.