Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jeff bezos ex-wife has divorced again after less than 2 years

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Billionaire Seattle philanthropist MacKenzie Scott has reportedly filed for divorce from Dan Jewett, the science teacher she married in March 2021, according to The New York Times, which cited a court filing this week.

Scott, 52, is a novelist with a net worth of $34.9 billion, according to Forbes. Bloomberg puts the number at $27.8 billion, and has her ranked No. 41 on its index of the world’s richest people.

In the time since her divorce from Bezos, Scott has given away more than $12 billion to a wide range of charitable and nonprofit organizations. The effort is part of her commitment to The Giving Pledge, in which the ultra-rich publicly pledge to give the majority of their wealth to philanthropy.

Jewett’s commitment was previously on a web page featuring Scott’s Pledge letter. A photograph of Scott and Jewett together is also gone.

If these retarded richniggers actually cared, they'd spend their money to try to reform the system to end structural violence and make the world more equal. Instead, they piss away their money on poor chads to serve their own vanity. Machiavelli was right. The prince's virtue is appearances.

Last edited:
Thanks for the money teehee!

Will he get any money from her in the courts?
The prince's virtue is appearances.
Yes it's always superficial shit.
They will never do anything that will harm the status quo they benefit from.

''But..but... she said that she loves bro''

Disgusting gold digger, only reasoned she married Bezos and yet this other Jewett dumb fuck still married her knowing she'd strip him of his billions a little later after divorce-raping him. What a fucking retard, how did he get so rich in the first place? :feelshaha:

And this Jewing pledge is nothing more than a smoke curtain to avoid taxes. There are probably a ton of 7-year-old poor Malaysian kids building her new Gigayacht right now :feelskek:

How can they still be so stupid and naive, dumb richfags, hoarding all that money to lose it to some whore. :feelshaha: Dumb bluepilled morons believing in marriage.

How can they still be so stupid and naive, dumb richfags, hoarding all that money to lose it to some whore. :feelshaha: Dumb bluepilled morons believing in marriage.
Marrying a billionaire woman isn’t that dumb tbh. Also, Jeff Bezos wasn’t rich when he got married to her.

Marrying a billionaire woman isn’t that dumb tbh. Also, Jeff Bezos wasn’t rich when he got married to her.
Still, seeing how people suck up to you only because of your cash and seeing the difference how people treat you now versus when you werent rich, havent made them learn anything.

Still, seeing how people suck up to you only because of your cash and seeing the difference how people treat you now versus when you werent rich, havent made them learn anything.
Jeff bezos is now partying with some used up latina whore rather than stick with the woman that was with him for decades. I will never understand sex havers, they are too alien for my brain to understand.

Jeff bezos is now partying with some used up latina whore rather than stick with the woman that was with him for decades. I will never understand sex havers, they are too alien for my brain to understand.
They probably get bored and need excitement to get an erection. If i were him i wouldnt marry at all.

They probably get bored and need excitement to get an erection. If i were him i wouldnt marry at all.
True, he will get financially cucked.

Lol, she is used to obscene amounts of luxury and that things always go her way.

Anything less then perfect will be rejected by her sooner or later.

They probably had a minor disagreement and she was shocked that there was a problem she could not solve by throwing money at it.

Cunt deserves to be raped by Bezos´es Penis rocket.

106824731-1610650917474-blueorigin_ns12_liftoff.jpg

The only way a foid could become a billionaire is by lying, whoring or divorcing.

Marriage is only to unite Kingdoms and that's it. Even then they didn't supported each other but for the sake of people and business they remained together.

Marriage was and is only for ROYAL FAMILIES.

A lot of men average and ugly men work strenuously hard to become rich because they're bluepilled and see it as the main way to get pussy. Jeff bezos, Elon musk, Mark Zuckerberg all are bluepilled af.

A lot of men average and ugly men work strenuously hard to become rich because they're bluepilled and see it as the main way to get pussy. Jeff bezos, Elon musk, Mark Zuckerberg all are bluepilled af.
It baffles me how they go their entire youth with little female attention and once they get rich, when they get the attention, dont they ask themselves why? They probably cope by thinking women get wet for capable men.

It baffles me how they go their entire youth with little female attention and once they get rich, when they get the attention, dont they ask themselves why? They probably cope by thinking women get wet for capable men.
They know its the money, though. They think that the higher their ability to provide, the more attracted she'll be. They don't know that looks are what women value above all.

When Jeff Bezos was divorcing a lot of redpillers and mgtow said that it's unfair that she gets half the money.
While there are situation that are unfair, this one was. not since she married him when he wasn't rich and they lived together for decades.
It's Jeff Bezos who fucked things up so loosing half his money is as fair as it can be.

Billionaire Seattle philanthropist MacKenzie Scott has reportedly filed for divorce from Dan Jewett, the science teacher she married in March 2021, according to The New York Times, which cited a court filing this week.

Scott, 52, is a novelist with a net worth of $34.9 billion, according to Forbes. Bloomberg puts the number at $27.8 billion, and has her ranked No. 41 on its index of the world’s richest people.

In the time since her divorce from Bezos, Scott has given away more than $12 billion to a wide range of charitable and nonprofit organizations. The effort is part of her commitment to The Giving Pledge, in which the ultra-rich publicly pledge to give the majority of their wealth to philanthropy.

Jewett’s commitment was previously on a web page featuring Scott’s Pledge letter. A photograph of Scott and Jewett together is also gone.
When Bezos divorced her she fucked a bunch of chads and once a hoe starts hoeing she will never stop.
It's still 100% Bezos fault, he should be put in prison for cheating on her (and many other things he did to soyciety) like in good old Christian societies.

is their anyone more cucked than Jeff Bezos, for less than the amount of money his wife took he could have hired the some of the best hitmen in the world and fished her fast, the court case also would have led to nowhere as laws only apply to poor or middle class men

I can 100 percent bet that their is more to their divorce than meets the eye

is their anyone more cucked than Jeff Bezos, for less than the amount of money his wife took he could have hired the some of the best hitmen in the world and fished her fast, the court case also would have led to nowhere as laws only apply to poor or middle class men

I can 100 percent bet that their is more to their divorce than meets the eye
I'm not sure about inheritance laws in USA, but it may not be so simple.
Besides they married when he wasn't rich and he is the one who cheated.

Marriage is only to unite Kingdoms and that's it. Even then they didn't supported each other but for the sake of people and business they remained together.

Marriage was and is only for ROYAL FAMILIES.
Most people got married in the past, not just royalty.

When Bezos divorced her she fucked a bunch of chads and once a hoe starts hoeing she will never stop.
It's still 100% Bezos fault, he should be put in prison for cheating on her (and many other things he did to soyciety) like in good old Christian societies.
He was cheating on his wife as well. He deserves to be stoned to death, in accordance to Mosaic Law.

I wonder what the bitch will do with it
I do wonder that too. Still can't believe things like that happens, fuck.
Marrying a billionaire woman isn’t that dumb tbh.
Wrong. When she has the money, the voice and the control of the system since society is naturally ginocentric she would do anything her mind say it to do. Now i ask you, do you believe in a rich woman? Do you will be good sleeping thinking that she could contract a man to kill you and be good with it just because money? I don't think so.
for less than the amount of money his wife took he could have hired the some of the best hitmen in the world and fished her fast
Things like that won't happens on today world, maybe in the past it should but not in these days.

Wrong. When she has the money, the voice and the control of the system since society is naturally ginocentric she would do anything her mind say it to do. Now i ask you, do you believe in a rich woman? Do you will be good sleeping thinking that she could contract a man to kill you and be good with it just because money? I don't think so.
I would risk it to marry a billionaire foid. If it doesn’t go well, stick around for 10 years and take half.

I would risk it to marry a billionaire foid. If it doesn’t go well, stick around for 10 years and take half.
Well, it's your life trusted on a woman. Hope you know that wedding or even live with a woman is like sign a paper that you trust your life on her. If you lost everything and your mind, it's on you. The State will do nothing for you.

Well, it's your life trusted on a woman. Hope you know that wedding or even live with a woman is like sign a paper that you trust your life on her. If you lost everything and your mind, it's on you. The State will do nothing for you.
I already have nothing, so got nothing to lose. And a chance to win billions of dollars whether married (the lifestyle) or the divorce, where tf do I sign up? 1Meeks.is

The whore stole all his money twice :lul::lul::lul: even billionaire level betabuxxing will never be enough for foids.

Marrying a billionaire woman isn’t that dumb tbh.
I wonder what money the guy she married is now getting,
maybe nothing,
also if he pissed her off enough she could make his life hell using her wealth,
since money=power

Thos is why only men should be allowed to file for divorce.

Foids☕

I wonder what money the guy she married is now getting,
maybe nothing,
also if he pissed her off enough she could make his life hell using her wealth,
since money=power
I think the dude was actually richer than her jfl.

I am not really surprised, divorce is a right of passage in those circles.

Foid "philanthropists" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dan JEWett only took 2 years to JEW this gold-digger out of the divorce money she never deserved

Dan JEWett only took 2 years to JEW this gold-digger out of the divorce money she never deserved
Based. But tbf, she is the one who filed for divorce against him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back