Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jealous of very attractive men

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
Sometimes when I go out as an average looking male even who's in decent shape I get brutally mogged by very hot guys who have that prettyboy hair and are 6ft+ and good looking. It's crazy, how are we the same species? i'm ugly and ethnic and these guys are on a whole different plane of existence. who knows why? This is brutal and unfair. knowing they essentially live life on easy mode while the rest of us rot alone. Not a good day buddyboyos....

Sometimes when I go out as an average looking male even who's in decent shape I get brutally mogged by very hot guys who have that prettyboy hair and are 6ft+ and good looking. It's crazy, how are we the same species? i'm ugly and ethnic and these guys are on a whole different plane of existence. who knows why? This is brutal and unfair. knowing they essentially live life on easy mode while the rest of us rot alone. Not a good day buddyboyos....
can relate most of the males have a zoomer haircut and are tall brutal reality we live in

Its also suifuel when being a manlet baldcel.

It's all about personality not your looks :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

It's even worse when they're your family members. I'm the ugliest and least NT member of my family.

Life is a luck game