Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jealous Navy Sailor kills wife with hammer & torches hime with 1-Year-Old Son inside after hating his ‘Open’ Marriage

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
A 23-year-old Connecticut man is behind bars this week after he allegedly admitted to brutally killing his wife with a hammer and knife inside of their New London home, then intentionally set the house on fire in an attempt to kill their 13-month old son as he slept inside, police say. George Dodson was taken into custody on Wednesday and charge with a slew of felonies, including murder, attempted murder, and attempted murder in the commission of arson.

According to The Day, authorities claim Dodson broke down at the scene of the blaze and confessed to murdering his wife out of jealousy and and then attempting to murder his son with the fire.

“I did this. I killed her,” he reportedly told police, according to a probable cause affidavit cited by the newspaper. “We opened up our relationship and she found another man she loved more and I could not stand the thought of it so I killed her

Additionally, Dodson reportedly confessed to killing Shelby using both a knife and a hammer before lighting fires in multiple places throughout the home. A fire marshal concluded that Dodson lit a couch on the first floor on fire and set two fires in the upstairs bedroom.

In addition to the aforementioned crimes, Dodson is also facing charges of first-degree arson, risk of injury to a child, tampering with physical evidence, reckless endangerment, and cruelty to animals, online court records show.

New London Judge Kevin Shay reportedly called Dodson’s alleged crimes “absolutely horrendous” during his first court appearance on Thursday. Judge Shay ordered Dodson to be held on $3 million bond and issued a protection order prohibiting Dodson from having any contact with his son. He is scheduled to appear in court again on Aug. 11.

Attachments

• 1658638917525.jpeg
    1658638917525.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 1658638948572.jpeg
    1658638948572.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 108
He did the right thing:feelsdevil:

Nothing of value was lost :feelzez:

Open "Marriages" are the most hilarious scam ever devised by foids :feelskek:
She married him for the money, locked him in with the daughter, then told him she wanted to fuck Chad instead.

"hun this isn't working out let's try it open. I can see others but the good part is you can tool!"

He thought it was good at first until he realized the sexual marketplace isnt nice to male normies and below

Looks like a redditor alright

Foid got that coming for her :smonk:

Open "Marriages" are the most hilarious scam ever devised by foids :feelskek:
It works if you are chad and want some outside pussy but if you are subhuman like him that's just a guarantee of getting cucked

What did this fool expect from an open marriage? 18 year old fresh virgin pussy like that dating coach scammer told him he could get?
"Just go get it bro the girls go crazy for a married men the club is filled with wet pussy drippingto get fucked by an older guy bruh just be confident playa you got this my dude"

As soon as he stepped in the club he saw nothing but a sausagefest of dicks, and his Tinder Platinum account is left rotting with 0 matches (expect one from a fake landwhale bot advertising her OF). When he came home the wife was already getting dicked by Tyrone on the very first day.

Get cucked, cuck.

She married him for the money, locked him in with the daughter, then told him she wanted to fuck Chad instead.

"hun this isn't working out let's try it open. I can see others but the good part is you can tool!"

He thought it was good at first until he realized the sexual marketplace isnt nice to male normies and below
She married for money, and other benefits military career gives you, such as healthcare, tuitions, mortgage etc etc

Then she found someone better looking, he agrees, they fuck like bunnies but he barely got anything, he got cucked, got mad and went ER

Open marriage is something of absurd, only females can come up with this shit

I haven't seen open marriages ever go well for the man, except for that one r*ddit story where he starts banging trannies in his marital bed. And because it's r*ddit it's probably LARP, but one can hope.

Lol. Open relationships are kekworthy

Last edited:
Good. He restored his honor.

Lol. Open relationships are kekworthy
as we inch towards the collapse, cuckeity will be more harsh towards open relationships and it's main supporters(foids and chad)

it was always a loser bet for the man
spoiler for you incels especially young ones, foids know when you have no other options.

sex haver activities

Lmao, so much for incel terrorists. Normies are killing their spouses and setting the house on fire with the kid inside.

The auhtor forgot to put other man son