Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JD Vance gives me hope.

MasterHero

MasterHero

Officer
★★★
GSjR5X0XMAAa7i9

He is my looksmatch and he got a sweet curry bitch to call his own. Of course he giga MOGs me in terms of IQ, charisma and status.

My original plan was to geomax in China, Japan and Thailand for three months but I might make a small detour to India to check on the currywhores.

JD vance doesn't mog anyone in terms of charisma

nigga single-handedly sunk the trump campaign

isn't vance a statusmaxxed tallfag?

how does that give you hope jfl

He still MOGs me in term of charisma. He did well at the VP debate and MOGed Waltz so hard even liberal media said Vance won.

He is 5'7 I think.
I think he's 6'2 :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Vance got A10 blue eyes and is clearly high-IQ. Will be a great vice-president. He will be the patron saint of geomaxxers for 4 years.

GSjR5X0XMAAa7i9

He is my looksmatch and he got a sweet curry bitch to call his own. Of course he giga MOGs me in terms of IQ, charisma and status.

My original plan was to geomax in China, Japan and Thailand for three months but I might make a small detour to India to check on the currywhores.
She's ugly, very poor aging genetics like all Telugu whores. Your children would hate you for basically ending lineage to create gypsies

But still @Chudpreet would be more than happy to get his sister bleached, ask him to set his sister up

Just be tall is law

She's ugly, very poor aging genetics like all Telugu whores. Your children would hate you for basically ending lineage to create gypsies

But still @Chudpreet would be more than happy to get his sister bleached, ask him to set his sister up
Telugu are giga STEMmaxxed right? She is pretty enough to me. Would wife her up without hesitating.

Vance is 6'+ in pictures. The Jew media blatantly lied about his height (5'7) to try discrediting him. There's a true blackpill for you manlets.

He has great eyes, and was a fine choice to lure in gullible bluepilled poor midwestern folk in competitive states that think he ascended due to hard work.

Is this the almighty JBW glory right whingers cannot shut up about? Marrying an ethnic whore and flushing your whiteness down the drain just so you could get off.

Telugu are giga STEMmaxxed right?
Incel trait. We are the most subhuman so we cope like that :feelsrope:We are the most cucked South Indians. Tamils should have killed us all
She is pretty enough to me. Would wife her up without hesitating.
Such selection patterns are the reason white race is going extinct :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: I mean LOOK at her, she resembles a witch

"Same species"

Just be tall is law
How?? Even being that tall he had to settle for the ugliest kind of curry foids :feelspuke:
Is this the almighty JBW glory right whingers cannot shut up about? Marrying an ethnic whore and flushing your whiteness down the drain just so you could get off.
jfl

Incel trait. We are the most subhuman so we cope like that :feelsrope:We are the most cucked South Indians. Tamils should have killed us all

Such selection patterns are the reason white race is going extinct :feelstastyman::feelstastyman: I mean LOOK at her, she resembles a witch

View attachment 1286778

"Same species"
View attachment 1286779
If this is an ugly Telugu woman then what the hell is a pretty Telugu woman? You currycels are too picky lmao.

This guy is cringe Jew faggot who is so faggoty that even all his dad's money couldn't buy him a white wife. Fuck race mixer faggots like this.

He's a faggot christcuck

he mogs me in height and face and status
where is this hope you speak of?

HD-wallpaper-pooja-hegde-actress-girl-telugu-cute.jpg

God damn I didn't you curries had such hotties in there. Seems like I just found out the best kept secret.
She's Tulu, not Telugu :feelsseriously:

HD-wallpaper-pooja-hegde-actress-girl-telugu-cute.jpg

God damn I didn't you curries had such hotties in there. Seems like I just found out the best kept secret.
Btw her name is literally Pooja :feelshaha:

Trump should have chosen Vivek or Desantis as his VP instead of him.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Jokes aside if I didn't know any better I would say she is an Afghan or Iranian, she sure as shit looks good
She definitely has that indo-european looks. Or maybe she is one of those Parsi that left Iran and migrated to India.

I calculate Vance's attractiveness in that photo at 74th percentile. His biggest drawback is his weight which he's lost a little since then so I have him at 82nd percentile.

His wife I have at 75th percentile and 10 years ago would have been 89th

Note: JDs attractiveness is bolstered a lot by status. With average status he falls to 54th percentile

His wife is just hot. You clowns that deny it have a white fetish

JD vance doesn't mog anyone in terms of charisma

nigga single-handedly sunk the trump campaign
Trump sunk it himself, at the end all politicians dont care about incelation so it doesnt matter broadly

Settling for a pajeeta who is well below his level! YUCK!!! Disgraceful.
Why she looks whiter now did she bleach her skin JFL

Which is why I shouldn't not accept her. She will make my children darker and worse looking.
This is why you are volcel

GSjR5X0XMAAa7i9

Fuck JD Vance that right wing faggot should be hanged in public

I don't want to be viewed as an exploitable asexual meal ticket betaslave by a pajeeta.
Nigga nobody says you have to stay with her.

Just pump n dump

Fuck JD Vance that right wing faggot should be hanged in public
Why are you mad at him? He supports Israel genociding the whole middle east.

Why are you mad at him? He supports Israel genociding the whole middle east.
I’m a communist
He is symbol of white supremacy and capitalism and should be burned alive in 100% Kamala harris
IMG 0488

What explains his eyes, sure they're blue, but so are mine, how are his so striking?