Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBWmaxxer who posts on lookism

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
This guy is 30 something Yr old from the UK living in China working as an English teacher in a Chinese school and slaying teenage gook stacies every day. He has a triple digit slay count iirc. He also posts pics of many of his slays

How he looks like

JBW theory proved yet again. Whitecels are fakecel proved yet again :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Never began for ethnics:feelsrope:

I feel for my ricebros
Tenor 1

Just imagine a foreigner coming to your cities and taking your jobs and your women throwing themselves at him and you can do nothing but watch all of this in silence. Insanely over

family guy suicide GIF
Brutally over. Rice mogs curries SMV wise but atleast we don't have to deal with JBW cumskins.

Also the guy is not that bad looking plus a tall BBC not surprising tbh.

Brutally over. Rice mogs curries SMV wise but atleast we don't have to deal with JBW cumskins.

Also the guy is not that bad looking plus a tall BBC not surprising tbh.
Hes like 6ft I think but he's obese. It's JBW at action dude don't be fooled

but atleast we don't have to deal with JBW cumskins.
Well will in a few years. I already see a few white tourists here and I expect it to get worse

Hes like 6ft I think but he's obese. It's JBW at action dude don't be fooled
Nah man
Attachments 2

185cm + 8inch cock + moneyhalo = Slayer in China

This is your average Chinese

Images 16

170cm + dicklet + wagie = professional pussy drier

Well will in a few years. I already see a few white tourists here and I expect it to get worse
Maybe I'm coping but it's not happening anytime soon.There are more IMWF couples than WMIF couples according to stats. Sandnigger and curry foids are race loyal.
Nah man
View attachment 444806

185cm + 8inch cock + moneyhalo = Slayer in China

This is your average Chinese

View attachment 444807

170cm + dicklet + wagie = professional pussy drier
Fair enough he mogs those gooks by a margin tbh.

Maybe I'm coping but it's not happening anytime soon.There are more IMWF couples than WMIF couples according to stats. Sandnigger and curry foids are race loyal.
Let me tell you a story from my school. We had a student-exchange programme with some other school in Frankfurt, Germany and about 20 students from my class went to stay there for about 3 weeks in the Diwali break. After that, the Germans came to India and used to sit with us in our classrooms. The rest is too brutal to even recall

Maybe I'm coping but it's not happening anytime soon
I agree. It's the other way around with curries stealing jobs from cummies because companies pay us less for more work. We are the ideal worker drones.

Sandnigger and curry foids are race loyal.
No man ofcourse not.

White worshiping is extremely prevalent in our culture. These sandnigs and curry girls fuck white guys but they arrange marriage with some schmuk beta curry doctor in their late 20s because curry parents are extremely religious so they don't want to marry their daughters to whites. Rice ppl have no such obligations to their religion so they are pretty open to the idea of their daughters getting married to white normies. Even rice parents encourage their daughters to find a white groom.

I don't believe that curry girls are race loyal. It's giga cope tbh.

Let me tell you a story from my school. We had a student-exchange programme with some other school in Frankfurt, Germany and about 20 students from my class went to stay there for about 3 weeks in the Diwali break. After that, the Germans came to India and used to sit with us in our classrooms. The rest is too brutal to even recall
Dayum. Make a thread maybe sounds interesting

Dayum. Make a thread maybe sounds interesting
Well I don’t wanna go into too much detail but the gist of it is that every single girl was lusting after white cock. Bruh even the Chadpreets in my class who were surrounded by girls on regular days were disposed off like they were trash
The boys were about the same height as us but had much better frames and body fat distributions

Last edited:
Well I don’t wanna go into too much detail but the gist of it is that every single girl was lusting after white cock. Bruh even the Chadpreets in my class who were surrounded by girls on regular days were disposed off like they were trash
The boys were about the same height as us but had much better frames and body fat distributions
How tell were the Germans?

How tell were the Germans?
I’d say 5’9 average and we were 5’8 average. Most boys had just hit their growth spurt so they went from 5’4 to 5’8 in half a year

What about this jbw english teacher on looksmax?

Ex english teacher
Married a cute chinese
Makes her get fired from her job to stay with him
Move to her fathers farm in rural china
Quits job
Neets and lives in a shithole with no toilet
But she still stays with him

If this isnt jbw , i dont know what it is then

Screenshot 20210513 140857 DuckDuckGo
Screenshot 20210513 140838 DuckDuckGo
Screenshot 20210513 140822 DuckDuckGo

Brutal. White guys almost have a magnetic pull to these white-worshipping ethnic foids, especially the ones that live in shitholes. I'm curious tbh, where did the Germans stand on the looks scale?

Ok, now show me a sub5 white guy getting foids, not some random albino Chadlite

I’m officially going to kill myself

LifeFuel af, how tall was he?

Cope. He had so many matches, I'm sure a few would've agreed to meet up.
I doubt, and there weren’t so many matches, less than 50.

Bo2cel will remain an incel for all his life, no JBW for sub5s

a4d955d1-b151-44cb-8ba1-7268ef00a9b6-jpeg.232891

Chinese dicklets on suicide watch :feelsrope:

Sweet efricen fren pls don’t
Noodlewhores are actually pure evil. WHY ARE RICEMEN NOT FIGHTING BACK OR AT LEAST SPEAKING OUT ABOUT THIS, FUCK

I’m not African btw

Most were normies I’d say. Maybe one or two Chadlites
Brutal. I probably wouldn't be able to see my classmates the same way if that happened in my class tbh. Did the incident affect your class' relationship dynamics in any way?

You really think wageslaving is the reason ricemen don’t fight back rather than their subhuman genetics, high inhib and non confrontational nature, beta personalities, etc? :feelsseriously:

Brutal. I probably wouldn't be able to see my classmates the same way if that happened in my class tbh. Did the incident affect your class' relationship dynamics in any way?
Well after the firangis left, the girls went back to orbiting the Chadpreets. I doubt many people were in relationships in 8th grade so idk the full extent of the damage on our psyche. I suppose most people would just cope with ‘muh exotic halo’. For me that was the time when I got racepilled

atomic rage fuel fuck all 'white incels' on this forum.

You really think wageslaving is the reason ricemen don’t fight back rather than their subhuman genetics, high inhib and non confrontational nature, beta genetics, etc? :feelsseriously:
White men are cucked too. They’re too brainwashed by Jewish propaganda and media lies. Their ‘beta’ nature can be attributed to upbringing and social customs rather than an inherent desire to serve as a doormat

still not fucking a chink

I'm surprised lookism.net made it past the spam filter.

He doesn't look like an incel, lol. He mogs me fucking badly.
Nigga still had the nerve to put "cel" in his name :feelswhat: dude looks like that and fails to get foids in his home country and he still manages to think he's NT :feelshaha:

Turbotard in the west
Gookslayer in the east

i kinda look like him ngl, other than him being double my age. i have a solid plan to get decent money almost straight out of highschool so i'm gonna do something to fix my georgefloyd-lite nose and practically OD on phenibut in china :feelsaww: