Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JBWmaxxed shortcel takes his daughter to the men's restroom

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Last December I was at a Christmas event and had to go to the men's restroom, while walking out of my stall this obese 5'1 White guy with his 2 Chinese-looking kids were there, his Eurasiancel son first went to the toilet and he went in with him letting his 6 year old Eurasian daughter wait in the men's room before he let her use a toilet reserved for males. This is peak female privilege.

When I was 6 I remember my mother taking me to the toilets' restroom at the McDonald's in Groningen and several toilets started screaming at my presence and angrily told my mother that boys aren't allowed there. Meanwhile nobody got angry at this Eurasian future slut.

Absolute RAGE fuel these double standards. I wanted to tell her to GTFO but I didn't want to provoke her JBWmaxxing father who might have beaten my ass up (Whites are physically superior to non-Whites, even if they're obese).

Should have...

ah, better not say that one.

No JBW for your face

Idk about the last part. But thanks for the ego boost

Interesting. I knew for a longer time that there are unironic debates among feminists whether small boys should be allowed in female spaces, with their mothers bringing them in, with a lot of them saying no because they are unironically threatened even by 3-4 year olds:feelskek:, but this is probably the first time I've read an experience of someone experiencing such attitudes IRL.

When I was 6 I remember my mother taking me to the toilets' restroom at the McDonald's in Groningen and several toilets started screaming at my presence and angrily told my mother that boys aren't allowed there.
Seems like a you problem. I went to women's restrooms plenty of times as a kid with my mother.

Now @iamsubhuman tries to convince people he's a women so he can go to the ladies room.

I went to females bathrooms when i was a kid with my mom never had a problem

Males are expected to capitulate all the time while women ate never held to account, most guys wouldn't care about a scenario like that but women go berserk.

In conclusion, women exist to make life hard for males, that was Adam's punishment.

Last December I was at a Christmas event and had to go to the men's restroom, while walking out of my stall this obese 5'1 White guy with his 2 Chinese-looking kids were there, his Eurasiancel son first went to the toilet and he went in with him letting his 6 year old Eurasian daughter wait in the men's room before he let her use a toilet reserved for males. This is peak female privilege.

When I was 6 I remember my mother taking me to the toilets' restroom at the McDonald's in Groningen and several toilets started screaming at my presence and angrily told my mother that boys aren't allowed there. Meanwhile nobody got angry at this Eurasian future slut.

Absolute RAGE fuel these double standards. I wanted to tell her to GTFO but I didn't want to provoke her JBWmaxxing father who might have beaten my ass up (Whites are physically superior to non-Whites, even if they're obese).
should have sprayed your piss all over his daughter and say oops sorry it was a mistake :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JBWmaxxing father who might have beaten my ass up
wtf, niggers destroys white easily, their chimp-like nature give them crazy strength.
i get strength mogged 99% in work by nigs

You're mad that girls can be in the men's room and boys can't be in the ladies' room? Come on, who wants to be in the men's room anyway? We all know the only protected space is the ladies' room.

It's the brazen 5'1 JBW you should be noticing more, but I know you're not open to admitting it's real.