Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JBWfags are almost extinct

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Kill Indians
★★★★★
Every single day I am seeing less and less JBWfags on this forum and it's amazingly lifefuel because JBW believers are faggots who are obsessed with femboys. We gotta keep pushing and make these JBWtards to full extinction. I remembered when I first browsed this site it was infested with so many JBWfags but now that has changed.

1725451959168p

We must continue this, till they're extinct

JBWfags are too busy catching aids & monkeypox from having sex with White femboys:feelsclown:

@turdcel @Vyn :feelskek:

yes every week there is noticably less JBW shilling going on

I think being white helps, but just being white doesn't really mean you're not an incel

JBWfags are too busy catching aids & monkeypox from having sex with White femboys:feelsclown:

@turdcel @Vyn :feelskek:
JBB is the new wave:feelsLSD:

The gayest JBB believer would rather jump into an active volcano than ever get sexual with another man

JBB is the new wave:feelsLSD:

The gayest JBB believer would rather jump into an active volcano than ever get sexual with another man
The overlap between being a JBW believer & being a faggot is crazy.

JBWfags should be monitored very carefully on this forum
At this point JBW should be banned under the "No Gay or LGBT content rule unless you are criticising it"

Bro back in 2022 ethnic mafia ruled these lands
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the decline :dab:now it's safe to be a whitecel in these streets

It depends; there are a lot of blacked.com cucks that believe in JBB. Like multiple BBC spammers I had to go to war with in the past.

My take is that JBB is more true than JBW (I feel like JBW requires a minimum standard of being 5/10 and having a good pheno – preferably Nordic – while JBB requires you to just be black-looking and at least a 4), but JBA (Just Be Attractive) is the only true JB-anything