Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory JBW Vs. Selection bias: TanTan

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I have an Asian fetish, so I joined Paktor (Taiwanese Tinder), after 3 years of swiping right on every non-Black toilet I had 0 matches, so then I joined TanTan, I actually had a small number of matches but I ended up only meeting one toilet from it and she literally friendzoned me within 2 minutes of the conversation. I did have multiple matches but most ended up ghosting me.

That aside, TanTan is the "Mainland Chinese version of Tinder", it is something you specifically install to connect to Chinese people. As an ugly Jewish Black Latino with Native American ancestry who's half-White my chances were slim, let me show you why:

Screenshot 20220815 130255

Screenshot 20220815 130310

Screenshot 20220815 130316

Screenshot 20220815 130321

This app is absolutely filled with White toilets that CRAVE the Big Chinese Cock. I took a lot more photographs but they're on my other phone. One was a blonde Dutch toilet with the username "Your new Dutch wife" in Simplified Chinese characters, another was a Dutch toilet with a half-Chinese kid looking for a new Chinese man (she got pumped and dumped and still craves more), A LOT of White toilets (often with blonde or red hair) wearing Hanfu. Many had bio's completely in Mandarin.

Most data on JBW we have are all from White dating services, White dating apps and sites from predominantly White countries. But if you open up TanTan in those same countries you'll find lots of toilets with "yellow fever" that absolutely crave Asian dick like there was no tomorrow.

Not just White, also Indian, Moroccan, Egyptian, Iraqi, Turkish, Ethiopian, other Blacks, Etc. A lot of them have Mandarin user names and clearly signal "I'm here for the Big Chinese Cock".

One can easily use TanTan to "prove" JBA (Just be Asian). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Unfortunately no toilet of any race wants a Black man like me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Using TanTan in the West is absolutely SuicideFuel if you're not Asian. Toilets come in 2 categories:

1) Chinese that join because they want a Chinese man.

2) Non-Chinese that join because they want a Chinese man.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Thanks for the tip :feelshaha:

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

do you really think that white women like chinese men, delusion

@Mecoja

They probably just want fame, what you give them by posting this way, like that orientalpearl toilet

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

do you really think that white women like chinese men, delusion

@Mecoja
It could be gold diggers or women obsessed with Chinese culture. Or bots or scammers.

It could be gold diggers or women obsessed with Chinese culture. Or bots or scammers.
there are a million chang chasers. they are few but they do exist.just go look at female youtubers that live in asian countries(especially japan) and you will see that a surprising ammount of them actually have changs for boyfriends.

also high tier chinese are quite tall. i live in london and everytime i go to the supermarket i get mogged hard by these rich asians who are often at the very least 5'11.