Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW Theory, Completely Debunked by the Facts of Evolutionary Theory

M

MrRed97

Banned
-
People are hardwired to mate and be bias toward helping those who are genetically similar. So, people are going to be attracted to their own racial group primarily for evolutionary reasons and will be racist to those who are genetically different.

'Kin altruism involves behaving in such a way as to benefit a genetic relative's chances of survival or reproduction at some cost to one's own chances. An obvious example of this kind of altruism is parental investment, whereby an individual risks its safety or limits its future fecundity by caring for its offspring.'

The mathematics support kin selection theory.

image.png

Population Genetics.

Genetic load describes the fitness burden resulting (principally) from deleterious mutations that accumulate within an organism’s genome and is estimated relative to a hypothetical mutation-free or fitness-optimized genome. Individual differences in mutation load, especially with respect to pleiotropic mutations, may be a major source of individual differences in both the variance and covariance among fitness indicating traits in humans and other sexually reproducing taxa.

41576_2015_Article_BFnrg3931_Fig3_HTML.jpg

Migrational load.

Migration load refers to the reduction in population fitness owing to the maladaptive genes from immigrants.

The migration load measures how much fitness is lost because of dispersal between different habitats.

How SEA women view white men.

"
I am a thai women from the ight skin race. I do not find men of caucasian race attractive. Western men are just iwth black skinned trash women from Thai toilets You hardly get our thai normal girls. Thailand is a land of dark skinned majority and white mnority. Thai kings are white. We have different races and people of different backgrounds. Thai race is white minority, and they are siamese and lanna people minoity.

Prostitutes in Pattaya are not women of Thai race, but dark sknned Isaan women. Isarn people are not Thai people but just people colonzied by Thai kings to speak Thai language, and they are the largest group of people in the poorest northest part of thailand.We, thai people, got that vast land from loas and cambodia.

Western men are just with the lowest class prostitutes, and hardly get Thai normal girl.s Most of Thai normal girls you get are divorced women, or already used women."

"Western countries start the industrial revolution they amass wealth faster than other countries and thus their country prosper. Has been like this since.

Now then in this day and age, why does it becomes a stereotype that asian female seems to love “westerners” first of all I have to note that these asian female do seek wealth and better life, they want the money, they are coming from the 80-90% lower income group. They prefer Thai men in their teen to early adult but will shift to westerners as they grow older as the Thai simply do not take them anymore.

The rich Thai or the upper middle class have a very bad perception of Farang and views anyone who marry westerners as “Mia Farang” it’s a very strong stigma, even if the Farang are coming from a very rich family. Although, it must be noted that most of the upper class and upper middle class will marry with only and purely richer westerners as well. Eg. They met at Uni or at work.

Outlooks for westerners are a bit better off now, as there seem to be a slight increase in young Thais dating westerners but yet the percentage is still very small.

Regarding the Thai or asian female preference over caucasian is inherently wrong and a very egotistical view. There might be some fanfare over some Hollywood actors but it will never exceed local stars or Korean stars.

As it has been said, very sadly, westerners are most of the time, almost 100% actually viewed in Thailand as moneybag for the older, unattractive Thai female. Hope this view may change and people experience each other through real interaction not preconceived prejudice.

Btw, to know any of these you must know the local languages, most things you see in the internet are English and only a small percentage of Asian (which is the world majority) will use English for communication in the internet or even access international english content. Most who do are people who live in US or western countries which denotes a very very small percentage."

"Thailand has 41 ethics, and the ruling ethic is Tai Shan who naturally has white skin, and originally lived north in the south China. Shan or Siam. All Thai kings are shan or siam and have white skin. Siam conquerred the southeast asia from Khmer Empire which has been reduced to small size as today Kampucha, and Siam conquerred Malay Pinisula in the South (phuket) from Malaysia. Southeast Asia aborigines have dark skin, and were forced under rule by Tai Shan or Siam to be thai nationality. The dark skin in the south or Phuket is in fact malay ethic or malaysia, and the dark skin in the northeast Isaan are in fact dark skin southeast asian aborigine, not thai ethic. Worthy of note all prostitutes or bar girls are dark skin issan or malay ethics, while Thai or siam kings are white skin like northern tai shan."

"I’ve had this thought on occasion before. I know exactly what you mean. I remember those kind of girls who were only into black guys and had often chuckled to myself as I have seen how we white guys are a kind of black guy in Thailand. The downside to this is that they still call us niggers (farang) which seems to me to be completely impolite. But hey, maybe I’m too damn sensitive."

Last edited:
Im not going to read all that
+ A GrAYcel posting supposedly high IQ stuff (said supposedly since math stuff to me is a really alien concept so will never even skim that text)

I can completely debunk your crap anti JBW mental GrAY gymnastics with a simple pair of pics

White people are incels because they do not want to SEAmaxxx, there. (I mean they aren't completely hopeless unlike darker skin individuals, not counting black since there's a cultural fixation towards them, I mean brown men like indians and latinos)
See if you can come back with a better argument

I can completely debunk your crap anti JBW mental GrAY gymnastics with a simple pair of pics
View attachment 794993
View attachment 794994

White people are incels because they do not want to SEAmaxxx, there. (I mean they aren't completely hopeless unlike darker skin individuals, not counting black since there's a cultural fixation towards them, I mean brown men like indians and latinos)
See if you can come back with a better argument
The facts of evolutionary theory debunk your bullshit 'JBW theory'.

If you did even a little digging on the couple above. She specifically stated that she's using him as a green card/ ATM.

She specifically stated that she's using him as a green card/ ATM.
So?
At least they have that, ethnic people can't resort to any ascension method and are avoided by their own females who CONSTANTLY SEEK FOR ANYTHING RESEMBLING A NORDIC TRAIT (Even if it is not pure chaste nordic genetic type)

View attachment 794993
View attachment 794994
that is literally the same cherrypicked example you keep posting the fact you keep having to post one example automatically disproves your argument. Plus cherry picking like this is literally what bluepillers do to "prove" the bluepill
White people are incels because they do not want to SEAmaxxx,
No I am an incel because I am ugly you retarded beaner.

+ A GrAYcel posting supposedly high IQ stuff (said supposedly since math stuff to me is a really alien concept so will never even skim that text)
Were you around during the days when FaceAndLMS did livestreams back in 2017/18?

So?
At least they have that, ethnic people can't resort to any ascension method and are avoided by their own females who CONSTANTLY SEEK FOR ANYTHING RESEMBLING A NORDIC TRAIT (Even if it is not pure chaste nordic genetic type)

View attachment 794995
Once again with the cherry picking. When she means white men she means white Chads. All foids are Chad only if you deny this you are a bluepilled cuck.

the show begins
Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

Ok, keep coping, you know millions of coomskincels consider passportmaxxing as their only ticket to ascension
They consider it but that doesn't mean it actually works. And the fact that millions of white men think about that as there only chance to ascend proves how undesired white men are.
Yet you are desired by trillions of ethnic foids, hmmm leaves you thinking
Trillions of ethnic foids :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you are so retarded I feel bad for you being the forum punching bag tbh.

@DarkStarDown @Puppeter @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @30klhlvwizard @TBIcel

@K9Otaku Please take notes. You know what for.

@gymletethnicel Relevant black pill info for you.

?
Hahahahah! She's like 80 to 90% white genetically. So, of course a Latino woman like her will find white features attractive.

And the fact that millions of white men think about that as there only chance to ascend proves how undesired white men are.
Huh..... no lol?
Yes, you are undesired but by your own toilets, but that doesn't mean all toilets from the world won't consider dating coomskin dudes (even the most hideous looking one can have more chances in ascending than an ethnic male of his same value)
This simply won't happen with ethnic dudes.

Nope she means dudes like them: (non attractive and incel looking coomskin)

View attachment 795018
That guy mogs me to hell and back and you are sounding like an oofy doofy coping bluepilled cuck by saying foids don't like Chads and like LTN and MTN.
How does it not work?
Pls explain
Because it just ends with the white guy getting cucked and that's even if they manages to get a normally he will just get robbed by cartel members and lose the one thing the foids want from them

So, of course a Latino woman like her will find white features attractive.
Even darker skin ones have this "white bleaching" fetish prompted by their own society to look up for coomskin individuals even outside their looksmatch.

Huh..... no lol?
Yes, you are undesired but by your own toilets, but that doesn't mean all toilets from the world won't consider dating coomskin dudes (even the most hideous looking one can have more chances in ascending than an ethnic male of his same value)
Yes or no, did you fully read the first post in this thread?

That guy mogs
Mogs you? Maybe.
But he isn't chad either.
the white guy getting cucked
That's true but at LEAST YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO FUCK UNLIKE ETHNICS, IT DOESN'T GUARANTEE A HAPPY ENDING SINCE WE ARE LIVING IN A GYNOCENTRIC SOCIETY
he will just get robbed by cartel members and lose the one thing the foids want from them
Lol you are just exaggerating. as long as you aren't a druggie these bastards won't come after you.

Huh..... no lol?
What you literally admitted they only want them for there pastport. Also have you heard of the whole "passport bros" movement. They are all niggers and have some success. Also you have admitted that JBW is bullshit twice. once in this thread
and after I beat your ass on showdown.

Last edited:
Yes but I am not going to take into account a Grayfag's word
Then you're being irrational and your objections don't hold any weight.

Him being GrAY doesn't automatically make him wrong. It just means his posts will come under increased scrutiny.

He isn't capable of reading anything longer than half a paragraph.
That doesn't discredit JBW.
Perhaps there are JBW scientist out there than can shit out autistic JBW essays but I, for once, don't give two fucks but I know what is true and what isn't

She's bottom of the barrel, brown trash.
Yes exactly,your post wast disproved and it proves right JBW even on non conventional white countries.
These are foids that are taken away from us due to passportmaxxxing movement.
All we ethnics want is a foid like these, not aryan blond gigastacy like the kikes want you to believe

I have been in the incel community far longer than you, boy.
When you say shit like this you're being a stereotypical GrAYfaggot.

Don't undo what you did in this thread and ruin any little credit you build on the forum by saying shit like this. Nobody cares how long you've been where or who you are. It's what you post here that determines if people should take you seriously or not.

Yes exactly,your post wast disproved and it proves right JBW even on non conventional white countries.
No native man who is of worth wants that ugly brown bitch. The fact that the white man went so low to be with her, sickens me.

She views him as higher status and wealthier than the likes of you.

doesn't really explain asian women in america

This is a load of bullshit and cope.

The segment on race on the scientific blackpill article proves foids are racist, and bias towards white men.

This is a well known fact within the blackpill community, and even in many ethnic normie community (especially asians) that notice that their women are becoming white only.

Relevant videos:

View: https://youtu.be/OFFhQsATUeo

View: https://youtu.be/-Esdsmszvdo

View: https://youtu.be/420LtdfGSt8

View: https://youtu.be/f9uPDkOu5lw

View: https://youtu.be/MP0CDxhQerM

Racepill is undeniable. Everyone denying racepill/JBW should be permabanned no questions asked.

When you say shit like this you're being a stereotypical GrAYfaggot.

Don't undo what you did in this thread and ruin any little credit you build on the forum by saying shit like this. Nobody cares how long you've been where or who you are. It's what you post here that determines if people should take you seriously or not.
I bet you weren't around during FaceAndlms's prime livestreaming days. I am primarily on YouTube and other forums.

No native man who is of worth wants that ugly brown bitch
Holy fuck ok, jesus that's out of this world.
I never expected that comeback
She views him as higher status and wealthier than the likes of you.
Well at least he scored something (garbage) rather than staying in his country and keep being rejected by his toilets.

@BlackCell_from_ZA

Nope she means dudes like them: (non attractive and incel looking coomskin)

View attachment 795018

How does it not work?
Pls explain

JFL at this Colombian whore talking about how latinos should be proud of who they are yet she has children with a white man so her genes will get bleached.

I bet you weren't around during FaceAndlms's prime livestreaming days. I am primarily on YouTube and other forums.
Are you retarded? I literally just said none of that matters here on this forum. The only thing that matters is merit. Make good posts and you'll be a good user and respected. Make shit ones and people will rightfully shit on you.

Are you retarded? I literally just said none of that matters here on this forum. The only thing that matters is merit. Make good posts and you'll be a good user and respected. Make shit ones and people will rightfully shit on you.
Stfu you stupid neurofaggot.

My post destroys the black pill and JBW Theory.

These whitus consoomed so much jewnigger media that they genuinely believe women like niggers and don't literally WORSHIP white skin
They are protecting their thirst for BBC onto foids :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: