Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW sexpat arrested for pedomaxxing

Too bad he's not a femoid he wouldve gotten away with it

Jfl at arresting him for fucking a minor as if that's not what everyone does in thailand :feelshaha:

Cumskins get teen pussy while thaicels have to settle for blown out 40 year old hags :blackpill: @Martes
Just greencardmaxx an ugly flat monkey gook theory

that kid probably enjoyed getting raped anyway

Only reason to become a teacher as a man is to fuck illegal pussy. Otherwise youre a gay

Just greencardmaxx an ugly flat monkey gook theory
AZNidentity are a bunch of soy retards who will insult us for being "pink skinned", then they will switch up and start saying we are chad fakecels because we can betabuxx ugly monkeys from their shithole countries

AZNidentity are a bunch of soy retards who will insult us for being "pink skinned", then they will switch up and start saying we are chad fakecels because we can betabuxx ugly monkeys from their shithole countries
Exactly like ethnic cucks here who will laugh at us because are countries are falling apart, are race is dyeing and are foids are race traitors only to start crying that we are all fakecels who are "stealing there foids".

i don’t know what it is about sexpats that’s so funny this world is a joke

It's now illegal to fuck a 16-year-old in Thailand!!!!?

WTF that's the whole reason you go to Thailand! This is like Italy banning pizza or France making baguettes illegal. When I go to Thailand I expect JB pussy!

American agecuckery is seeping into every nation and I fucking hate it:feelsree: 16 isn't even young

Last edited:
Is this not the natural end for white worshippers?

SEAmaxxing should be outlawed, ricecels don't deserve this shit

WTF that's the whole reason you go to Thailand! This is like Italy banning pizza or France making baguettes illegal. When I go to Thailand I expect JB pussy!

American agecuckery is seeping into every nation and I fucking hate it:feelsree: 16 isn't even young
No this is good, whites being banned from stealing women from ethnics is based

So 16 is legal but at the same time it's not legal? What a retarded fucking law.

It is illegal world-wide if you are a US citizen. Just a friendly reminder. You can't geomax age of consent if you are a US citizen. I would expect similar in the case of the UK and AU, these countries are identical in terms of simping and feminism. If US authorities find out, they will prosecute you under US law when you return.

What do JBWs see in noodlewhores? They sound like the biggest money grubbing whores and tend to see everything and everyone in their lives as utilities to benefit solely themselves. I genuinely don't understand.
Although Tbh, asian men seem to be quite a bit at fault here. Not only are they as pathetic as white men at keeping their foids in check. but they are too stupid to understand unlike JBWs they don't have other options.

Fucking americans :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

the fuck does Thailand even offer tourists?
overpriced dark nippled squishy nosed clubbed fisher man feet single mom gogo bar 30yo+ foids?!

no thanks.