Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jbw pill in my own family

Yeah, I remember a Mulatto foid that used to flirt with me in Middle School lmao.
Most of us became incels after middle school it seems. Being 5'8 when you're 13 isn't the same as beinf 5'8 when you're 25.

It’s odd because most black men do nothing but trash their foids but then when a white guy is with one they act like this.

View attachment 623300
No, they trash on DARK SKINNED black women, they are acting like that because that woman is a light skinned Black girl. Theyre mad the white guy got a good-lookging, mixed (bleached) black girl while they're stuck with the pure negro women
@Made in Heaven would you procreate with this caramel queen :ahegao:
She's cute, but no procreation. Maybe if she's 60%-70% non-Negro, then I might.

No, they trash on DARK SKINNED black women, they are acting like that because that woman is a light skinned Black girl. Theyre mad the white guy got a good-lookging, mixed (bleached) black girl while they're stuck with the pure negro women
Some Black women are unfuckable, no offense.

Some Black women are unfuckable, no offense.
Why the fuck would I be offended at that? It's YOUR sperm/genetics that produces those unfuckable women. And then black men have the audacity to act like they aren't inferior

Fun game:

At a large extended family dinner party, mention that you've got interested in ancestry and you're thinking about doing a 23&me kit. Watch to see who freaks out.