Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW Painting

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

There is a famous painting in which a dark skinned Brazilian grandmother is praising the heavens because her biracial daughter gave birth to a white passing baby. This phenomenon is centuries old, and this painting is the most famous example of internalized racism.

every black boi, asian ''boi'', curry ''boi'', latrino, arab ''man'' biggest fear

The white guy kind of looks like Nikolas Cruz

View attachment 1166861
There is a famous painting in which a dark skinned Brazilian grandmother is praising the heavens because her biracial daughter gave birth to a white passing baby. This phenomenon is centuries old, and this painting is the most famous example of internalized racism.
over for blackcels.

It was to promote race mixing, unlike USA that had segregation

The idea was to breed the black out of them
Oh i see.. so you would need to coalburn to breed them out?? Would you not just create a racemix? Why just not let them die out naturally, especially in that time period

BASED bleaching my bwc needs some ethnic stacy now

The brutality and racism of the whites is limitless.

every black boi, asian ''boi'', curry ''boi'', latrino, arab ''man'' biggest fear
Kek based- they’ll never compare to an Atlantid-pheno Anglo-Celtic-Italic such as myself.
It was to promote race mixing, unlike USA that had segregation

The idea was to breed the black out of them
And look at Brazil now, it’s a complete shithole full of faggotry as well.
The white guy kind of looks like Nikolas Cruz
Yeah he does tbh, but like a less-ginger version

Oh i see.. so you would need to coalburn to breed them out?? Would you not just create a racemix? Why just not let them die out naturally, especially in that time period
In America because race mixing was banned, blacks bred with other blacks which created more black people

Modesto Brocos y Gómez was a Spanish-Brazilian painter and engraver. His work covers a wide variety of styles and subjects, and he was the author of several books on painting.

chill tf out on 'this was whitey's propaganda'

spaniards/brazilians are all about 'melhorando la raza' without anyone pushing them

also everyone is racist