Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory JBW only works on a minority of Asian toilets, most Asians want Asians

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/tryU4VzwpC4

This is a street interview with random young Japanese toilets.

Most of the toilets aren't interested in dating foreigners, some do. Yes, Japan is paradise for animecels and weaboocels, but they still only get a minority of toilets interested in them. Many JBW theorists will act as if basically every Asian, African, and Mixed Race toilet is obsessed with every White penis they see. But this is just a major cope that both Stormfrontcels and Racecels say, Stormfrontcels are usually White-only and they will claim "Sure, I can get literally any Asian/Black/Mixed Race toilet I want because of my superior genes, I just respect my race too much to go for another one" and Ricecels will usually say "All these foreigners come to our country and steal all our toilets", sure...

In reality the vast majority of Asian toilets marry Asian men. Using Asian toilets who live in the West for data proving that White men are the most desirable is like using White men living in Asian countries to prove that Asian toilets are the most desirable. The data suffers from heavy selection bias.

JBW believers also claim that it's ovER for Eurasiancels, but IncelTV showed a graph in his video to demonstrate that Black men are the least desired race of men that also showed that half-Asian half-White men are viewed by White toilets as identical to White men. A lot of people claim "White traits are recessive and other racial traits are dominant", but literally no one in Asia will call a Eurasian "Asian", they look more White to them. In fact, an Asian toilet I know told me "Asian features are just recessive, obviously Eurasians look more White". In other words, you simply recognise the race you are less familiar with more easily because those features are less common so more eye-catching.

I have an Asian fetish, when I see people like these:

Screenshot 20230111 162034

Screenshot 20230111 162101

I either see White people with dark hair and brown eyes or people that look like Turks (who are literally a mixture between Mongols and Greeks, to oversimplify it). Meanwhile if you're White and don't know that many Asians they may all look like Chinese people to you and these images are "proof" that Eurasians look Asian.

In fact, "Mixed Race" people don't exist for many. There's a website that leaks LonelyFans pictures and they have 3 categories, White, Black, and Asian. I usually browse the Asian section for good semi-nude pictures and once I stumbled across a toilet with really wide hips, a big ass, and a huge rack among the "Asian" section, she had light hazel eyes, dark blonde hair, and the lower ⅔ of her face looked very European. I looked her up and she was an Argentina, she had a Chinese father and Chinese surname, but her mother was 100% White. Her bio said "50% Chinese, 50% Argentinian, 100% hot". To me she didn't belong in the Asian category as she was "clearly White" for me, but to the White men who run the website she was "clearly Asian".

So, if JBW works for you it will also work for your Eurasian sons. Maybe race isn't to blame for the lack of success of most Eurasiancels. Maybe it's just that being ugly means that you're ugly, regardless of your race.

TanTan is very popular in the Netherlands among Chinese toilets who only want to date Chinese men... And if you join you'll be bombarded with White toilets who have an Asian fetish. So, if you live anywhere in the world and you want to date either an Asian toilet or a White toilet that loves Asian culture, listens to Asian music, and wants to ride an Asian dick you can install TanTan. If JBW was so powerful then this app wouldn't be so popular among Overseas Chinese to weed out as many White guys from their swiping as possible, this means that the toilets that use TanTan actively don't want to use Tinder because they find too many White guys that they're not interested in. This doesn't sound like "JBW" to me.

But then again, soms toilets in the video were expressedly interested in foreigners, which names were mostly dropped?

Well, it's Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, and Brad Pitt.

Screenshot 20230111 163219

These men are literally the Giga-Chad's of Gen X.

And obviously Justin Bieber.

Screenshot 20230111 163221

This man is literally THE Giga-Chad of the Millennial Generation.

To the Zoomercels reading this and not knowing who any of these men are, you will probably know them as "the men old toilets really like". In the West not a single Zoomer has even heard of Justin Bieber as he was famous when we Millennials (1980-1996) were teenagers, as the oldest Millennials are 43 now it means that Justin Bieber was the obession of toilets who are in their 40's in 2023. Meanwhile not a single Zoomer in the West even knows who Justin Bieber is. So why do these Japanese toilets aged 19 know Bieber, Depp, Pitt, and DiCaprio?

It's because they don't immediately get the latest Western media, they have their own media that they consume more. Basically every Japanese watches anime and there are plenty of Japanese Giga-Chang's that no Westerner has ever heard of.

Screenshot 20230111 164129

Screenshot 20230111 164137

Screenshot 20230111 164153

These are the Giga-Chang's most Japanese toilets simp over.

Also, Asians and Blacks often want White men with strong European features. My Black sister was born with blonde hair and blue eyes because my super-Black mother selected a man with those genes. If you're in a White majority society you want your children to be socially accepted by that society, Mixed Race people who "pass" are more accepted by the majority.

Many White men can be blondecels and gingercels because White toilets prefer darker hair, but Asian and Black toilets in the West are obsessed with blonde and red hair. To me it seems logical that they want their kids to look "as White as possible" because they live in a White majority society.

People also use Brazil as proof of JBW but Brazil's upper class is pure White while the middle and lower classes have African blood and are a mixture of various degrees of African and European. This is why blue eyes and blonde hair are more desirable in Brazil, it's because the dominant class are pure Europeans. In Peru many indigenous Amerindians falsely claim to be Mestizo (mixed race) to be more associated with the dominant European upper class. In Mexico White people are 20% of the population and 80% of the upper class.

Toilets are attracted to a higher social status, if being White means that you're more socially valuable then they will want their children to be seen as higher class. This doesn't apply to Asia where the upper classes are as Asian as the lower classes.

The Asian toilets that migrate to the West are the same type of people as the White men that migrate to the East, they're the type of people who chase their fetish, this is why they're not a representative sample of the people of their homelands.

t. 6'3 subhuman cumskin with an army of noodlewhores in his social circle

Last edited:
JBW only works if you are normie minimum and have that nerdy look. Gooks love nerds.

They're not going to outright say they would prefer a 6'2, white, blue-eyed Chad in their own home country, though, but it's not very surprising that they would also worship a Gigachang of their own race; most noodlewhores would prefer someone to bleach their genes but are fine with attractive rices, the poorer ugly ones still wanting white normies. :feelsjuice:

japanese aren't really asians, they're above human, they're demi gods.
when talking about jbw and sea it's mostly about brownskinned asians like thailand, vietnam, malaysia.

japanese aren't really asians, they're above human, they're demi gods.
when talking about jbw and sea it's mostly about brownskinned asians like thailand, vietnam, malaysia.
Yeah pretty much

The truth is that JBW only works if you're attractive

It's only JBC that matters. Just Be Chad.

Yes, but if there are like 2000 toilets in a city that have a fetish for White men and only 200 White men in the city then those White men have the pick of the litter. Early Algerian and Moroccan immigrants to France during the 1950's also had the pick of the litter because there were almost no Berbers and Arabs in France and a number of toilets with a fetish for them.

I know a Eurasian man with a 4'11 Chinese father and a 6'7 blonde White Frisian mother, he's in his 60's and when his father went to the Netherlands there were almost no Asian men so he had the pick of the litter and simply being Chinese was enough to get a giant Stacy. This wouldn't work today but it does work if there's enough of a demand and the supply is too low.

Handsome men are universally desired regardless of their race, Chadpreet and Chang have more success with White toilets than a White Normies, sure only 6% of them would date them, but less than 1% of toilets swipe right on a 5/10.

If you do go SEAmaxxing you have to be smart about it, just like Asian men can go EEmaxxing and come home with a White Stacy if they want, the issue then becomes that she's surrounded by men who look like you and better.

Dnr + cope

Dnr? Deny racepill?

How is this cope? I'm neither Asian nor White (well, I am kind of the latter, mixed).

If JBW was as effective as claimed then this forum wouldn't be majority White.

I'm just trying to make sense as to why some incels would have a perception of JBW working but also why it doesn't actually work (at least not how it's reported to work).

dnd rd
also jfl at taking foids words over their actions

I am looking at their actions, how many Asians in Asia marry White men? It's a minority.

The male fantasy of mail order brides is literally reality for toilets. Any Asian toilet can literally find a White man online and he'd fly to her in a week. In fact, I know a Taiwanese toilet that has had multiple American and French men fly to Taipei to date her.

Yet... She's not the rule, most Asian toilets choose Asian men, despite literally being able to just invite a White man over and he'll buy a plane ticket with his own money, book a hotel with his own money, send her money through Western Union if she asks it, and be with her. Literally any Asian toilet can do this but 99% still marry local men.

https://theculturetrip.com/asia/tha...ment-is-offering-interracial-marriage-advice/

" A study in 2004 found that more than 15,000 women from Isaan Province had married foreign men and had been sending home a total of 122 million Thai baht (US$3.7 million) per month to help support their families."

22 million people live in that region, let's say 10 million toilets. Why do only so little marry foreigners? A large percentage of the foreigners SEAwhores marry are Mainland Chinese, South Korean, Taiwanese, and Japanese.

If Noodlewhores love White guys so much, how come the only Noodlewhores that do either live in White countries or already have a White husband? It's because most simply don't care for White men and prefer men closer to home.

Also, Sweden sounds identical to Japan

If it's difficult to meet a toilet at home men go abroad.

High IQ post but sadly JBW copers will keep denying it. I just don't get how can anyone but a street shitting curry watch a video of some normie going to SEAland, ascend with a horrendous post wall gook then pretend as if sub4 white truecels stand even a sliver of a chance at doing the same when they look one thousand times worse and usually don't have the money to betabuxx (which is how they do it most of the time).

JBW studies are mostly “ethnic women say they prefer whites” when their dating habits are unknown.

I.e taking women’s words over their actions.

I'd also like to add that the vast majority of those studies are done in White countries. What percentage of Thai toilets in Thailand actually want to date foreigners and do? How much of it is JBW and how much of it is simply betabuxxing?

As long as JBW studies are mostly confined to the West they're not a representative sample of what non-White toilets think, only what non-White toilets in White societies think.

High IQ post but sadly JBW copers will keep denying it. I just don't get how can anyone but a street shitting curry watch a video of some normie going to SEAland, ascend with a horrendous post wall gook then pretend as if sub4 white truecels stand even a sliver of a chance at doing the same when they look one thousand times worse and usually don't have the money to betabuxx (which is how they do it most of the time).

That's true, but my guess is that there is a percentage of Asian toilets with a White fetish, but also betabuxxing skewes the number. Let's say that half of the Pinays that marry foreigners do so for a White fetish and the other half for money, it's impossible to figure out which one is which and being purely JBW and with an average income you could get cash-mogged by Chinese and Japanese men. Thus "just have money" applies more than race for some of these toilets.

If you search in Traditional Chinese characters you can find the exact same videos that "prove JBW" But for Chinese (including Taiwanese) men.

Screenshot 20230111 180826

Screenshot 20230111 180836

Heck, I could even made a "JBA" theory by searching "東歐新娘".

Screenshot 20230111 181029

Screenshot 20230111 181043

SEAmaxxing and EEmaxxing are effective for East Asian men and White men at the exact same rate. But because most proponents of JBW live in White countries and can only speak European languages they never even bother searching for counter arguments in Asian languages.

Most cumskins can't get laid in Japan and Korea which is why they flock to SEA.

That's true, but my guess is that there is a percentage of Asian toilets with a White fetish, but also betabuxxing skewes the number. Let's say that half of the Pinays that marry foreigners do so for a White fetish and the other half for money, it's impossible to figure out which one is which and being purely JBW and with an average income you could get cash-mogged by Chinese and Japanese men. Thus "just have money" applies more than race for some of these toilets.

If you search in Traditional Chinese characters you can find the exact same videos that "prove JBW" But for Chinese (including Taiwanese) men.

View attachment 695083

View attachment 695084

Heck, I could even made a "JBA" theory by searching "東歐新娘".

View attachment 695085

View attachment 695086

SEAmaxxing and EEmaxxing are effective for East Asian men and White men at the exact same rate. But because most proponents of JBW live in White countries and can only speak European languages they never even bother searching for counter arguments in Asian languages.

Addendum:

View: https://youtu.be/TIgVvaXjRXE

This is a video of a Việt toilet simping for Taiwanese men and talking about how much better Taiwanese men are. Do you know what Vietnamese toilets with Vietnamese husbands say? They say that Vietnamese men are better and they would never leave them for a foreigner (White or Asian).

If this video was in English and the man had blonde hair and blue eyes JBW proponents would claim "ultimate proof of JBW" and snippets from it would be included in "brutal JBW" compilations.

Damn, an unironic high IQ thread on this topic? That's always been a rare treat:yes::yes::yes:.

Yes, but if there are like 2000 toilets in a city that have a fetish for White men and only 200 White men in the city then those White men have the pick of the litter. Early Algerian and Moroccan immigrants to France during the 1950's also had the pick of the litter because there were almost no Berbers and Arabs in France and a number of toilets with a fetish for them.

I know a Eurasian man with a 4'11 Chinese father and a 6'7 blonde White Frisian mother, he's in his 60's and when his father went to the Netherlands there were almost no Asian men so he had the pick of the litter and simply being Chinese was enough to get a giant Stacy. This wouldn't work today but it does work if there's enough of a demand and the supply is too low.
I'd also like to add that the vast majority of those studies are done in White countries. What percentage of Thai toilets in Thailand actually want to date foreigners and do? How much of it is JBW and how much of it is simply betabuxxing?

As long as JBW studies are mostly confined to the West they're not a representative sample of what non-White toilets think, only what non-White toilets in White societies think.
Exactly. Yet, you get exaples of people looking at stuff like videos/posts of white guys going to some smaller city in China where most people have never even seen a foreigner before, completely naturally getting some attention from the locals as a result, only for it to get reposted out of context by dudes trying hard to feel bad about themselves as if that was how the women there act all the time:feelsugh:.

Or, similarly, you get guys looking at examples of ethnic foids living in 90+% white areas completely unsurprisingly getting together with white men as if something like that actually said anything about the sexual market.

It's crazy how often absolutely basic stuff such as demographics or supply and demand get ignored here:feelswhat:.

If you do go SEAmaxxing you have to be smart about it, just like Asian men can go EEmaxxing and come home with a White Stacy if they want, the issue then becomes that she's surrounded by men who look like you and better.
Exactly. Ricecels here should be able to SEAmaxx as easily as the whitecels supposedly can, yet for some reason that fact is never brought up in racial discussions here, when whitecels are always told to "just go to SEA:soy: ".

We know that there are dozens of thousands of Koreans SEAmaxxing:

The average Asian Westerner is pretty much equal to the average Korean in money and status thanks to both of them being from rich, influential, technologically advanced countries. If one of them can go to poorer countries to find a wife, the other can as well. Yet, it's almost never brought up here:feelswhat:.

In reality the vast majority of Asian toilets marry Asian men.
That's only because there aren't enough White men to go around. The outmarriage rate goes through the roof when they're relocated to the West, as we all know.
Using Asian toilets who live in the West for data proving that White men are the most desirable is like using White men living in Asian countries to prove that Asian toilets are the most desirable. The data suffers from heavy selection bias.
Surely you can come up with better counterexamples that disprove this to show that the situation isn't symmetric despite selection bias. Asian women in the West don't go for Latino or Black men at proportional rates. White women in the East, fetishists aside, remain averse to Asian men. As for men, they go where there is demand, and the interest for White men comes from Asia.
half-Asian half-White men are viewed by White toilets as identical to White men.
So, if JBW works for you it will also work for your Eurasian sons.
I'm sorry, but this statement is laughable. Ever hear of the one-drop rule? In fact, half-Asian men are so Asian that they play more Asian male roles than full-Asian men in Western cinema, and Asian women go to bat to write essays insisting that they count as fully Asian.
I looked her up and she was an Argentina, she had a Chinese father and Chinese surname, but her mother was 100% White. Her bio said "50% Chinese, 50% Argentinian, 100% hot". To me she didn't belong in the Asian category as she was "clearly White" for me, but to the White men who run the website she was "clearly Asian".
Doesn't this prove the one-drop rule even further? Doesn't matter if you are personally blind to it.
TanTan is very popular in the Netherlands among Chinese toilets who only want to date Chinese men...
It's true that TanTan has managed to fence off some White men. But for every Asian woman on TanTan, there's two or more Asian women on Tinder.
But then again, soms toilets in the video were expressedly interested in foreigners, which names were mostly dropped?

You're missing the point. Of course they give White celebrities as examples — who else would they name? But they see those celebrities even when looking at the face of a mediocre White man. It's straightforward racism where they ascribe "gentlemanly" qualities to any White man on the basis of White celebrities.
Toilets are attracted to a higher social status, if being White means that you're more socially valuable then they will want their children to be seen as higher class. This doesn't apply to Asia where the upper classes are as Asian as the lower classes.
Asia was colonized by Whites for a century. You don't think that plays into status a little?
The Asian toilets that migrate to the West are the same type of people as the White men that migrate to the East, they're the type of people who chase their fetish, this is why they're not a representative sample of the people of their homelands.
This selection bias is false. Asian women in the East are more than open to White men. Bring them some White men and see for yourself.

The truth is that JBW only works if you're attractive

It's only JBC that matters. Just Be Chad.
JBW only works if you are normie minimum and have that nerdy look. Gooks love nerds.
Would you call this gentleman a Chad? He's less single than legions of middling ethnic men.

Last edited:
in some shithole asian countries like filipins,indonesia,thailand almost anyone can get a pussy
they are starved for foreigners

but in developed asian countries like japan whites are prefered over others

Massive cope, too many statistics even in first world country showing white men on par/doing even better than asian men. I even saw a chart that came out either 2019 or 2020, so not that long ago showing certain women like Thai, Vietnamese etc being more attracted to white men than Thai, Vietnamese men.

That's only because there aren't enough White men to go around. The outmarriage rate goes through the roof when they're relocated to the West, as we all know.
You mean that when they move from 99+% Asian countries into 60+% white ones (and most likely into the 90+% white areas of those, given how wealthy Asian immigrants often are), they become more likely to marry white men?

What an unexpected result, I'm sure there's no other reason for this than JBW:feelsseriously:.

Surely you can come up with better counterexamples that disprove this to show that the situation isn't symmetric despite selection bias. Asian women in the West don't go for Latino or Black men at proportional rates.
They don't go for white men at "proportional rates" either, whatever that is supposed to be.

As far as I'm aware, even the worst statistics still find most Asian women in the West to be married to Asian men, despite living in white-majority countries. Over 60% of US is white, while the number is about 80-90% for other Western countries with significant numbers of Asians. Yet, the number of Asian women married to white guys has never reached those percentages even though, as I've mentioned previously, they don't just live in white-majority countries, they often live in super-white parts of those countries.

White women in the East, fetishists aside, remain averse to Asian men.
A blog post by a literal who with no other sources than the author's claims is supposed to prove something? Much less the point you were trying to make, since she admits that a lot of women there get into relationships?

As for men, they go where there is demand, and the interest for White men comes from Asia.
So far, you're doing a shit job trying to prove that and refute what @Zhou Chang-Xing wrote.

I'm sorry, but this statement is laughable. Ever hear of the one-drop rule? In fact, half-Asian men are so Asian that they play more Asian male roles than full-Asian men in Western cinema, and Asian women go to bat to write essays insisting that they count as fully Asian.

Doesn't this prove the one-drop rule even further? Doesn't matter if you are personally blind to it.
Murican racial politics is insane. Nothing new under the sun.

The one-drop rule is already being phased out by liberals. In fact, there's been a pretty steep rise in articles in left-wing publications recently which are openly claiming that the US' white population is only shrinking because mixed-race people are "wrongly" not counted as white, since US whites are beginning to notice the obvious.

It's true that TanTan has managed to fence off some White men. But for every Asian woman on TanTan, there's two or more Asian women on Tinder.
Any stats backing that?

You're missing the point. Of course they give White celebrities as examples — who else would they name? But they see those celebrities even when looking at the face of a mediocre White man. It's straightforward racism where they ascribe "gentlemanly" qualities to any White man on the basis of White celebrities.
Now you're just delusional. Do you honestly think that a white normie looks like Brad Pitt to them?

Asia was colonized by Whites for a century. You don't think that plays into status a little?
Previous status is barely relevant to the current one. Koreans were colonized by the Japanese just as hard as the SEAs were, yet, if you look at the statistics I linked, Korean men are now brutally slaying foids in SEA, much more so than white guys are slaying Korean noodlewhores.

A random decades-old photo and a Western-made ad are irrelevant to how Asians feel about whites today. Remember that Chinese ad with a Chinese woman throwing a black guy into a washing machine until a Chinese guy came out? I might as well use that to claim that noodlewhores want to magically change blacks into Asians, and it would be more relevant to this since that one was actually made by Asians.

Would you call this gentleman a Chad? He's less single than legions of middling ethnic men.
IT-tier argument. Cherrypicking proves nothing. You might as well go the full bluepiller route and claim that blackpill is bullshit because some deformed dwarfs are getting laid.

I am looking at their actions, how many Asians in Asia marry White men? It's a minority.

The male fantasy of mail order brides is literally reality for toilets. Any Asian toilet can literally find a White man online and he'd fly to her in a week. In fact, I know a Taiwanese toilet that has had multiple American and French men fly to Taipei to date her.

Yet... She's not the rule, most Asian toilets choose Asian men, despite literally being able to just invite a White man over and he'll buy a plane ticket with his own money, book a hotel with his own money, send her money through Western Union if she asks it, and be with her. Literally any Asian toilet can do this but 99% still marry local men.

https://theculturetrip.com/asia/tha...ment-is-offering-interracial-marriage-advice/

" A study in 2004 found that more than 15,000 women from Isaan Province had married foreign men and had been sending home a total of 122 million Thai baht (US$3.7 million) per month to help support their families."

22 million people live in that region, let's say 10 million toilets. Why do only so little marry foreigners? A large percentage of the foreigners SEAwhores marry are Mainland Chinese, South Korean, Taiwanese, and Japanese.

If Noodlewhores love White guys so much, how come the only Noodlewhores that do either live in White countries or already have a White husband? It's because most simply don't care for White men and prefer men closer to home.
Nailed it:yes:.

Notice how none of the JBWcopers in here even touched this.

Also, that's just Thailand. Speaking of East Asia as a whole, there are numerous countries where the average noodlewhore has enough money to move to a white country anytime she wants. I've brought this up a couple of times during my Slavpill rants, but the median Chinese is now officially wealthier than the median European thanks to Eastern Europe being much poorer than China. And that's just China as a whole. The average noodlewhore living in Japan or the Asian Tigers is probably rich enough to where she could buy entire families in Eastern Europe as slaves.

Yet, to the eternal chagrin of me and other Slavcels, there are basically no noodlewhores coming into our countries to have sex with us.

If noodlewhores loved white guys even 1/10th as much as some JBWcopers on this site claim, then Ukraine wouldn't be invaded by Russians, but by hordes of waitu cocku onry noodles. Yet, it is not happening. Dozens of millions of noodlewhores have monthly salaries high enough to buy tickets into poor white countries and stay there for weeks doing nothing but fucking and otherwise taking advantage of impoverished locals, and yet... none are coming.

As far as I'm aware, even the worst statistics still find most Asian women in the West to be married to Asian men, despite living in white-majority countries. Over 60% of US is white, while the number is about 80-90% for other Western countries with significant numbers of Asians. Yet, the number of Asian women married to white guys has never reached those percentages even though, as I've mentioned previously, they don't just live in white-majority countries, they often live in super-white parts of those countries.
Only a cuck like you would think that there was nothing wrong with proportional outdating. Miscegenation comes with natural challenges and shouldn't be at parity with same-race couplings under a level playing field. Ask yourself this: if you think parity is normal, why are the numbers reversed for Black outdating?

So far, you're doing a shit job trying to prove that and refute what @Zhou Chang-Xing wrote.
What are you, his alt?

Previous status is barely relevant to the current one. Koreans were colonized by the Japanese just as hard as the SEAs were, yet, if you look at the statistics I linked, Korean men are now brutally slaying foids in SEA, much more so than white guys are slaying Korean noodlewhores.
Irrelevant comparison. Korean men may succeed in SEA, but Korean women still hate Korean men.

full bluepiller
Can't think of anything more bluepilled than expecting women to come to you through no action of your own.

JBW sometimes make me wonder if they are so self-hating that they perpetuate white worship ideas themselves or if they are just white incels coping and trying to punch down on other minorities. If you don't believe me look at Jeremy Long's porn videos where a bunch of white incels were coping and bombing the videos with negaitve comments, despite Jeremy being a chad.

Many JBW fail to understand that most asians are still very social conservative in their home country, especially when it comes to interracial dating. In fact, many asians in the west still carry this attitude over as well, depending on the type of asians. My school had asians who only dated asians as an example. There were a few very americanized asians (the slutty thot and basic whores) who would constantly worship white guys and put down other asian men. I am thinking most of the asian foids on the dating apps that prefer white men over asian men are exactly the americanized type of asians women, given that dating apps tend to attract basic people anyways.

To the Zoomercels reading this and not knowing who any of these men are, you will probably know them as "the men old toilets really like". In the West not a single Zoomer has even heard of Justin Bieber as he was famous when we Millennials (1980-1996) were teenagers, as the oldest Millennials are 43 now it means that Justin Bieber was the obession of toilets who are in their 40's in 2023. Meanwhile not a single Zoomer in the West even knows who Justin Bieber is. So why do these Japanese toilets aged 19 know Bieber, Depp, Pitt, and DiCaprio?

Everyone who consumes asian media will know that there are many hot representation there. Anyone who thinks that there are no hot asians simply has been brainwashed by western media. The difference is asian women in the west aren't exposed to as much asian male representation.

Porn is also a major factor. Asians don't tend to work as adult performers. JBW and cumskin incels can bring as many anecdotes of asian toilets riding on white cocks as a cope all they want, but the truth is that there are very few asian pornstars. It's not a job that asians tend to go into given the stigma against it is way bigger in asian families. Pornography is also censored in most asian countries. Something to think of

Also, Asians and Blacks often want White men with strong European features. My Black sister was born with blonde hair and blue eyes because my super-Black mother selected a man with those genes. If you're in a White majority society you want your children to be socially accepted by that society, Mixed Race people who "pass" are more accepted by the majority.

I don't get where people get this idea that hapas are undesirable. hapas have always been desirable. Self-hating ricecels think that it allows the child to have exotic features but also reject the traditional asian features such as brow ridge and shorter height (which has environmental factors too not just genetic) for men. Asian hapas can glide back and forth between two worlds easily. Growing up they were always fetishized but I think Elliot rodgers gave hapas a bad name. IT doesn't matter though. Every Hapa I knew was a chad banging asian toilets who hated themselves or white toilets who fetishized their exotic look. Being socialized with one white parent might actually make the child less autistic and easier to integrate into western society compared to say being socialized by two very traditional asian parents especially if they are the tiger ones.

Only a cuck like you would think that there was nothing wrong with proportional outdating.
Where did I imply thinking so? I simply pointed out that even the worst statistics still show fewer Asian women living in the West dating/marrying white men than there would be if they had no remaining racial preference for their own men.

Miscegenation comes with natural challenges and shouldn't be at parity with same-race couplings under a level playing field.
Agreed.

Ask yourself this: if you think parity is normal, why are the numbers reversed for Black outdating?
I don't think parity is normal at all, and the situation for Blacks is reversed because of it being affected by different sterotypes.

What are you, his alt?
No, why :feelskek: ?

Irrelevant comparison. Korean men may succeed in SEA, but Korean women still hate Korean men.
It is a very much relevant comparison. Marriages to various outgroups don't become irrelevant just because they aren't racial. According to those statistics, the two most common types of foreign spouses to a Korean of either gender are other East Asians and South East Asians, with basically no other group even coming close.

Would that be the case if women in all of those countries preferred white men?

SEAs probably don't have much of a choice, but Koreans, along with the people from other Asian Tiger countries and the Japanese, are some of the richest ethnicities on the planet. The vast majority of women in all of those countries have enough money to relocate pretty much wherever they wish to.

Vast majority of them don't leave their countries. A vast majority of those that do leave their countries move to either to each other's countries, or to SEA. Only a minority of a minority of women in those countries leave them to chase white cocks, despite supposedly all of them craving them according to at least some JBW posters here.

As I already mentioned, if the noodlewhores' craving for BWC was anywhere as strong as is sometimes claimed on this site, then countries like Russia, Poland or Ukraine, being dirt-poor countries where the average noodlewhore from the developed EA countries can live like a queen from her salary and whatever inherited wealth she likely has, along with being filled with white, blond-haired and blue-eyed men, would be the world's centers of female sex tourism. Yet, there are none coming there so far.

Can't think of anything more bluepilled than expecting women to come to you through no action of your own.
Now this is actually irrelevant to the topic at hand, but I agree.

I always thought that the always referenced noodle preference for whites were people talking about western-noodles more specifically (and even more specifically westernized noodles).

I think that noodles in the two first world asian countries that exist (Korea and Japan) probably don't even give dating a foreigner much thought because they barely have access to it. They'll largely stick to their own. We would need to see how they behave if they had wide acess to men of other ethnicities, but that ain't happening any time soon.

It seems that in the west it seems the claim has some support. In the US noodle foids are marrying people of other races way more than other ethnicities by comparison. In Brazil the same is happening, and it has the largest japanese diaspora in the world, almost 60% of noodles are married to non-asian men (and it's even not whites exclusively). Is that because noodles don't choose Asian when having options? Maybe, but obviously many will stick with their own.

just worldwarmaxx. subconscious and genetic memories of domination reverberate to the present.

From my time spent in Asia, I can attest that most noodles are NOT interested in white men, they prefer to date their own (mostly for cultural compatibility)

Pseudo-Noodle

There is a lot of reports of white normies slaying at SEA.

As it is in the phenotype, the genotype only proved something else.

I think they are all the same. MENA, East Asia, etc...

I think they are all the same. MENA, East Asia, etc...
Here in Morocco the JBW theory only works if you are blonde. Because we also have whites here after centuries of inbreeding and eugenics.

Most of the toilets aren't interested in dating foreigners, some do. Yes, Japan is paradise for animecels and weaboocels, but they still only get a minority of toilets interested in them.
They're not interested in foreigners due to cultural conflict, not because of looks FFS. Use your brain dude.
Many JBW theorists will act as if basically every Asian, African, and Mixed Race toilet is obsessed with every White penis they see.
Onviously not the case, but it is far easier to get Asian, African, or mixed pussy when you have a white penis. Even sand niggers are preferred by Asian women over Asian men in the west because MENA look white-ish
Stormfrontcels are usually White-only and they will claim "Sure, I can get literally any Asian/Black/Mixed Race toilet I want because of my superior genes, I just respect my race too much to go for another one" and
This isn't true, plenty of subhuman whites exist. Just yesterday when leaving work I saw a group of three people. A 6'3 black guy, a 5'5 blonde white guy, and a blonde white girl. Which one was the subhuman? the white guy, that much is obvious. We are talking of percentages here, not outliers. Most stormfrontcels are just as subhuman as any indian janitor
Ricecels will usually say "All these foreigners come to our country and steal all our toilets", sure...
They do. You find any mixed race person in Japan or any other Asian country, they almost always have a foreign father.
In reality the vast majority of Asian toilets marry Asian men.
Yes, because the vast majority of men in Asia are Asian.
Using Asian toilets who live in the West for data proving that White men are the most desirable is like using White men living in Asian countries to prove that Asian toilets are the most desirable. The data suffers from heavy selection bias.
This comparison is so wrong and flawed. Asian females in the west have the option to marry Asian, White, Mena, Black, Hispanic, Indian, and Turk men, yet they almost all choose white men, which shows that in a multicultural society, white men reign supreme.

Whereas a white man in asia only has the option to choose from a pool of Asian women only, meaning his option to get with another race is restricted. Plus, we both know most white men in Asia are there BECAUSE they want yellow pussy, whereas if they wanted white or black pussy, they'd still be in the west. YOu're the one making a selection bias.

JBW believers also claim that it's ovER for Eurasiancels
It very much is. Hapas either end up looking fully Asian or at best, they resemble weird-looking Turks.
but IncelTV showed a graph in his video to demonstrate that Black men are the least desired race of men that also showed that half-Asian half-White men are viewed by White toilets as identical to White men.
That graph is bullshit and I dont even need to see it to know it. The mere idea that Hapa men are viewed the same as white men by White women is fucking asinine and laughable.
A lot of people claim "White traits are recessive and other racial traits are dominant",
This is indeed true. There's a reason why a Mulatto or Hapa is usually not accepted as white.
but literally no one in Asia will call a Eurasian "Asian"
No one gives a fuck what an Asian thinks. Just yesterday, scrolling through tiktok, I saw multiple Hapa females taking about how they "look white" yet when I look at them, they look like Turks at best, not European.
they look more White to them.
No, fucking no. Hapas end up resembling Turks. Uigurs, Kazakhs, Uzbeks.
In fact, an Asian toilet I know told me "Asian features are just recessive, obviously Eurasians look more White".
She's coping JFL. She wants to delude herself if she has half-white kids, they will look white, yet we all have fucking eyes dude. Almost all Hapas look asian. Hence why many of them get bullied for being Hapas. JFL I'm howling from laughter at how delusional this bitch is
In other words, you simply recognise the race you are less familiar with more easily because those features are less common so more eye-catching.
Perhaps, but, again, Hapas resemble Turks at most, not Europeans. Turks themselves often have heavy mixture from Iranians and Slavs, so there is that. Uzbeks for example, are 60% Asian, 40% Caucasion. Kazakhs are 70% Asian, 30% Caucasion.

View attachment 695052

View attachment 695054

I either see White people with dark hair and brown eyes or people that look like Turks (who are literally a mixture between Mongols and Greeks, to oversimplify it).
They look nothing like Europeans JFL. At best maybe they look Slavic in some way, but most of those people very clearly look Asian or Turk. But white? nah.
Meanwhile if you're White and don't know that many Asians they may all look like Chinese people to you and these images are "proof" that Eurasians look Asian.
Again, they look like Turks. Simple as.
In fact, "Mixed Race" people don't exist for many. There's a website that leaks LonelyFans pictures and they have 3 categories, White, Black, and Asian. I usually browse the Asian section for good semi-nude pictures and once I stumbled across a toilet with really wide hips, a big ass, and a huge rack among the "Asian" section, she had light hazel eyes, dark blonde hair, and the lower ⅔ of her face looked very European. I looked her up and she was an Argentina, she had a Chinese father and Chinese surname, but her mother was 100% White. Her bio said "50% Chinese, 50% Argentinian, 100% hot". To me she didn't belong in the Asian category as she was "clearly White" for me, but to the White men who run the website she was "clearly Asian".
dude, I'm 99% these porn categories or whatever the fuck are jsut based on phenotypes and mass generalizations, this has nothing to do with anything you've said before.
So, if JBW works for you it will also work for your Eurasian sons.
No tf it wont. One of the reasons for JBW is pink skin, caucasion faces, and colored eyes. Hapa sons dont have that shit most of the time. again, even MENA men are more desired by Asian women because of their Cacasion phenotypes that give them rounder eyes, taller noses, more robust chins that Asian women desire.
Iraq3

Maybe race isn't to blame for the lack of success of most Eurasiancels. Maybe it's just that being ugly means that you're ugly, regardless of your race.
Nah, this is turbo cope. We know Asian men are the least desired males in the west, and this would naturally apply to manlet Hapas as well.
TanTan is very popular in the Netherlands among Chinese toilets who only want to date Chinese men... And if you join you'll be bombarded with White toilets who have an Asian fetish. So, if you live anywhere in the world and you want to date either an Asian toilet or a White toilet that loves Asian culture, listens to Asian music, and wants to ride an Asian dick you can install TanTan. If JBW was so powerful then this app wouldn't be so popular among Overseas Chinese to weed out as many White guys from their swiping as possible, this means that the toilets that use TanTan actively don't want to use Tinder because they find too many White guys that they're not interested in. This doesn't sound like "JBW" to me.
idk enough about this to comment.

Most of these men mog Japanese Chads. That being said, since you want to bring up youtube videos so much, go watch street interviews of japanese people being asked why they are envious of japanese peopel who are half-forignier (meaning white obviouslly). Almost all of the japanese people interviewed straight up said they are jealous of half-white Japanese people because they have white skin, longer legs, big eyes, and colored hair/colored eyes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGlAYh39u0s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jagerh_nd9Q

View attachment 695064

View attachment 695065

View attachment 695066

Still doesn't actually hold a candel to white chads. tbh all 3 of these guys look like trannies and have feminine faces. how tall are they btw?
ok
Many White men can be blondecels and gingercels because White toilets prefer darker hair
white women prefer darker hair on Caucasion men only. If you're an indian, asian, or negro with darker hair, it doesn't mean much. And most white women prefer brown hair on a man, which is still something basically only whites have.
but Asian and Black toilets in the West are obsessed with blonde and red hair. To me it seems logical that they want their kids to look "as White as possible" because they live in a White majority society.
to a degree, yes, they want their bloodline to be as bleached as possible, which is why they go for the whitest whites they can find. It's probably why many gingers end up race mixing with non-white women.
People also use Brazil as proof of JBW but Brazil's upper class is pure White while the middle and lower classes have African blood and are a mixture of various degrees of African and European. This is why blue eyes and blonde hair are more desirable in Brazil, it's because the dominant class are pure Europeans. In Peru many indigenous Amerindians falsely claim to be Mestizo (mixed race) to be more associated with the dominant European upper class. In Mexico White people are 20% of the population and 80% of the upper class.
Whites are the ruling, upper class in ANY land, idk what you're talking about dude. In Egypt, Albanians and Turks are at the top. The royal family of Jordan is half British, half Arab. The upper classes in India have genetic similarities closer to Europeans when compared to the lower class Dravidians. Whites are always the upper classes wherever they have left their genetic marks, this isn't just about brazil
JFL if you think being white doesn't give you more social status in Asia, there are chinese companis who will higher white people who dont even speak Mandarin just so they look better aesthetically. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Nope, because white men who go to asia are chasing their fetish, most asian women in the west were BORN here, their mothers came here NOT to chase white men.

Bro stop with these low iq posts

View: https://youtu.be/tryU4VzwpC4

This is a street interview with random young Japanese toilets.

Most of the toilets aren't interested in dating foreigners, some do. Yes, Japan is paradise for animecels and weaboocels, but they still only get a minority of toilets interested in them. Many JBW theorists will act as if basically every Asian, African, and Mixed Race toilet is obsessed with every White penis they see. But this is just a major cope that both Stormfrontcels and Racecels say, Stormfrontcels are usually White-only and they will claim "Sure, I can get literally any Asian/Black/Mixed Race toilet I want because of my superior genes, I just respect my race too much to go for another one" and Ricecels will usually say "All these foreigners come to our country and steal all our toilets", sure...

In reality the vast majority of Asian toilets marry Asian men. Using Asian toilets who live in the West for data proving that White men are the most desirable is like using White men living in Asian countries to prove that Asian toilets are the most desirable. The data suffers from heavy selection bias.

JBW believers also claim that it's ovER for Eurasiancels, but IncelTV showed a graph in his video to demonstrate that Black men are the least desired race of men that also showed that half-Asian half-White men are viewed by White toilets as identical to White men. A lot of people claim "White traits are recessive and other racial traits are dominant", but literally no one in Asia will call a Eurasian "Asian", they look more White to them. In fact, an Asian toilet I know told me "Asian features are just recessive, obviously Eurasians look more White". In other words, you simply recognise the race you are less familiar with more easily because those features are less common so more eye-catching.

View attachment 695052

View attachment 695054

I either see White people with dark hair and brown eyes or people that look like Turks (who are literally a mixture between Mongols and Greeks, to oversimplify it). Meanwhile if you're White and don't know that many Asians they may all look like Chinese people to you and these images are "proof" that Eurasians look Asian.

So, if JBW works for you it will also work for your Eurasian sons. Maybe race isn't to blame for the lack of success of most Eurasiancels. Maybe it's just that being ugly means that you're ugly, regardless of your race.

View attachment 695057

View attachment 695061

It's because they don't immediately get the latest Western media, they have their own media that they consume more. Basically every Japanese watches anime and there are plenty of Japanese Giga-Chang's that no Westerner has ever heard of.

View attachment 695064

View attachment 695065

View attachment 695066

Many White men can be blondecels and gingercels because White toilets prefer darker hair, but Asian and Black toilets in the West are obsessed with blonde and red hair. To me it seems logical that they want their kids to look "as White as possible" because they live in a White majority society.

I still think jbw work beucase white incel mogs all the incel so by going to Asia you have a higher chance of acceding as long you dont go for Asian Stacy and what does the date say about it beucase I don't trust any foids

But the world is becoming more globalized (Anglicized) by the day, not less.

So who's to say that noodlewhores in east asia won't behave like how noodlewhores are behaving right now in the Anglosphere. Literally every major city you go to in the Anglosphere has WMAF couples everywhere. Here in SF for example, its anywhere between 55 - 70+ of noodlewhores with white men/non-asian men. And approx. 8-12% are with Asian men. The rest have a nothing at all policy because they can't find the non-asian male that I want.

With white foids, its more of a "I can't get the white male that I want" (tall, rich, and good looking) so they have a nothing at all policy. Hell actually, any white male will do in most cases for them in a place like SF. Its just that those low to mid value white males date noodlewhores.

Birth rates are low in America because white women can't and won't settle with broke short white men. Because they don't want their kids to grow up poor, go to school and live around niggers/spics. White women are so extremely repulsed by men of color in general, they want a tall rich white male to date/marry so that they don't have to see, live, or work around niggers, spics, curries, and chink males.

Birth rates are low in East Asia because Asian women can't find the white male tourists/sexpats/immigrants that they want. And they don't want to look at ugly asian babies and want white-asian mixed children growing up in a globalizing world. Its status to noodlewhores.

Last edited:
Cope even in the main cities of China WMAF is increasing fast. Even light skin curries are getting action there easily. Lots of angry chincesecels complaining about it on Chinese forums.

Beijing will be like San Francisco one day with lots of WMAF, brutal for chinesecels

I think the problem with this survey is that it was an asian guy asking an asian girl what she thinks of foreigners. Have an attractive white guy ask the question and see what the responses are.

I see asian toilets with white guys all the time now.

Japan—hard for whites or any gaijins.
Korea—unclear but seems similar to Japan. Whites an “aww” kind of novelty at best.
China—interest in whites
Philippines—open minded
Southeast Asia—generally open minded, but probably much more of a mixed bag than often portrayed

Most whites think they have studied the language and culture enough before they go off hunting but in reality they haven’t at all — they take two semesters or maybe two years and go.

Then in country they speak and act like retards. Dunning-Kruger like Freddie Kruger. This factor is probably more important than anything else.

Source: I worked as a journalist based in China for a while. Admittedly limited anecdata.

Last edited:
They're not interested in foreigners due to cultural conflict, not because of looks FFS. Use your brain dude.

Onviously not the case, but it is far easier to get Asian, African, or mixed pussy when you have a white penis. Even sand niggers are preferred by Asian women over Asian men in the west because MENA look white-ish

This isn't true, plenty of subhuman whites exist. Just yesterday when leaving work I saw a group of three people. A 6'3 black guy, a 5'5 blonde white guy, and a blonde white girl. Which one was the subhuman? the white guy, that much is obvious. We are talking of percentages here, not outliers. Most stormfrontcels are just as subhuman as any indian janitor

They do. You find any mixed race person in Japan or any other Asian country, they almost always have a foreign father.

Yes, because the vast majority of men in Asia are Asian.

This comparison is so wrong and flawed. Asian females in the west have the option to marry Asian, White, Mena, Black, Hispanic, Indian, and Turk men, yet they almost all choose white men, which shows that in a multicultural society, white men reign supreme.

Whereas a white man in asia only has the option to choose from a pool of Asian women only, meaning his option to get with another race is restricted. Plus, we both know most white men in Asia are there BECAUSE they want yellow pussy, whereas if they wanted white or black pussy, they'd still be in the west. YOu're the one making a selection bias.

It very much is. Hapas either end up looking fully Asian or at best, they resemble weird-looking Turks.

That graph is bullshit and I dont even need to see it to know it. The mere idea that Hapa men are viewed the same as white men by White women is fucking asinine and laughable.

This is indeed true. There's a reason why a Mulatto or Hapa is usually not accepted as white.

No one gives a fuck what an Asian thinks. Just yesterday, scrolling through tiktok, I saw multiple Hapa females taking about how they "look white" yet when I look at them, they look like Turks at best, not European.

No, fucking no. Hapas end up resembling Turks. Uigurs, Kazakhs, Uzbeks.

She's coping JFL. She wants to delude herself if she has half-white kids, they will look white, yet we all have fucking eyes dude. Almost all Hapas look asian. Hence why many of them get bullied for being Hapas. JFL I'm howling from laughter at how delusional this bitch is

Perhaps, but, again, Hapas resemble Turks at most, not Europeans. Turks themselves often have heavy mixture from Iranians and Slavs, so there is that. Uzbeks for example, are 60% Asian, 40% Caucasion. Kazakhs are 70% Asian, 30% Caucasion.

They look nothing like Europeans JFL. At best maybe they look Slavic in some way, but most of those people very clearly look Asian or Turk. But white? nah.

Again, they look like Turks. Simple as.

dude, I'm 99% these porn categories or whatever the fuck are jsut based on phenotypes and mass generalizations, this has nothing to do with anything you've said before.

No tf it wont. One of the reasons for JBW is pink skin, caucasion faces, and colored eyes. Hapa sons dont have that shit most of the time. again, even MENA men are more desired by Asian women because of their Cacasion phenotypes that give them rounder eyes, taller noses, more robust chins that Asian women desire.
View attachment 695904

Nah, this is turbo cope. We know Asian men are the least desired males in the west, and this would naturally apply to manlet Hapas as well.

idk enough about this to comment.

Most of these men mog Japanese Chads. That being said, since you want to bring up youtube videos so much, go watch street interviews of japanese people being asked why they are envious of japanese peopel who are half-forignier (meaning white obviouslly). Almost all of the japanese people interviewed straight up said they are jealous of half-white Japanese people because they have white skin, longer legs, big eyes, and colored hair/colored eyes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGlAYh39u0s

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jagerh_nd9Q

Still doesn't actually hold a candel to white chads. tbh all 3 of these guys look like trannies and have feminine faces. how tall are they btw?

ok

white women prefer darker hair on Caucasion men only. If you're an indian, asian, or negro with darker hair, it doesn't mean much. And most white women prefer brown hair on a man, which is still something basically only whites have.

to a degree, yes, they want their bloodline to be as bleached as possible, which is why they go for the whitest whites they can find. It's probably why many gingers end up race mixing with non-white women.

Whites are the ruling, upper class in ANY land, idk what you're talking about dude. In Egypt, Albanians and Turks are at the top. The royal family of Jordan is half British, half Arab. The upper classes in India have genetic similarities closer to Europeans when compared to the lower class Dravidians. Whites are always the upper classes wherever they have left their genetic marks, this isn't just about brazil

JFL if you think being white doesn't give you more social status in Asia, there are chinese companis who will higher white people who dont even speak Mandarin just so they look better aesthetically. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nope, because white men who go to asia are chasing their fetish, most asian women in the west were BORN here, their mothers came here NOT to chase white men.

Eviscerated

dnr, noodlewhores only know race treason and race cuckery, keep huffing copium

Not quite the same for Western born though.

Japan—hard for whites or any gaijins.
Korea—unclear but seems similar to Japan. Whites an “aww” kind of novelty at best.
lol you're delusional if you think white guys struggle in Japan or Korea, especially if they are blonde. Japanese women like whites a lot and koreans even more so.

lol you're delusional if you think white guys struggle in Japan or Korea, especially if they are blonde. Japanese women like whites a lot and koreans even more so.
You may be right. Tbf my list was based on reports from others, when I lived in China for work over 10 years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if things are very different now.

southkorean have over taken whites