Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jbw ONLY works in third world nations

B

bcroger

Major
Make a Tiner account as a 6/10, white, 5'10" man in a majority non-white city in USA ( Dallas, L.A, Miami, Baltimore, Houston , NYC, Austin) / Canada or London and see how many DATES you get.

You will probably(probably) get some obese ethnic, but thats about it. Sure you will get a lot of matches, but probably will not be able to land any dates with a decent person.

It only works in third world, non-white, nations. Look into India, China , etc.

Last edited:
a 6/10 5´10 white man would get decent matches on any american city with exception of LA

jbw ONLY works in ethnicels dreams​

jbw only works in areas with barely any whites

a 6/10 5´10 white man would get decent matches on any american city with exception of LA
Matches, sure, but not actual meet ups. Google "average man on tinder experiment"

Yea.
We talk in PSL rating terms, or ´Lemme guess´ terms?
If we are Talking about PSL, then OP is retarded as fuck for thinking white men can´t get decent matches

Yea.
We talk in PSL rating terms, or ´Lemme guess´ terms?
If we are Talking about PSL, then OP is retarded as fuck for thinking white men can´t get decent matches
I said DATES not matches. I mean 6/10, not on a PLS scoring scale

I said DATES not matches. I mean 6/10, not on a PLS scoring scale
You are right,
dates are hard but that counts for nearly every man on dating apps.
These bitches are on it for attention and validation, they don´t sign up with the intention of meeting a potential partner

You are right,
dates are hard but that counts for nearly every man on dating apps.
These bitches are on it for attention and validation, they don´t sign up with the intention of meeting a potential partner
Foids are disgusting, shallow, creature.

Matches, sure, but not actual meet ups. Google "average man on tinder experiment"
as you said average
but 6/10 is high tier normie, and from my experience running dating experiments they do get matches and some hookups here and there

as you said average
but 6/10 is high tier normie, and from my experience running dating experiments they do get matches and some hookups here and there
I mean average American white man roughly. Nit higher tier normie

That guy can easily get gf what are you on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back