Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW killed noodle wife “in rage state”

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
You mean "Defeated"

Fuck off the forum, Gay is illegal here.

Feel your power
Feel your hate
Elevate, your mental state

i hope this blows up so noodles will hate cumskins too so no more JBW

it's over

White men have the best chances of either getting away with killing women (especially nonwhite women) or getting a slap on the wrist. Not necessarily a good chance, but hey...

Me literally reading this thinking: "he's lucky he's a white man in a white countr--"

"The court heard from Dr Andrew Carroll, a forensic psychiatrist, who later diagnosed Brown as suffering from an adjustment disorder.

He said Brown was 'overwhelmed' by a torrent of emotion at the time, entering a 'rage-state' where he was estranged from reality.

He describes feeling in the moment that he did not have personal agency, that this was all happening and he was an observer,

You could say that’s self-serving … but actually it fits with this depersonalisation

Brown’s barrister, David Hallowes, told the court that his client was deeply sorry and was still struggling to understand what he had done.

'His actions on that day were so different to how he views himself,' he said.

He was in a state of rage clearly directed towards the victim. He was not thinking about the consequences of his actions."
Can't make it up lmfao. Yall literally get foid excuses to bail you out. "hE wAs EmoTiOnaL" :foidSoy: :foidSoy: .

Let a black man try to use these kinds of excuses. They'll add a few decades to the sentence just out of spite. "How dare you try to avoid accountability?"

“It’s quite clear Mr Brown has some significant stressors in his life and he was struggling to cope,”
Brown had “excellent prospects for rehabilitation” when released.
Brown was receiving counselling for stress and grief prior to the murder after the traumatic birth of their son and a breakdown in the family unit.
Bet you this son came out looking fully asian. Leading to dysphoria by both parents. The JBW-maxxer who somehow expects a white child to come out of a sideways gook-pussy. And the chink whore who expects a white blue-eyed baby out of said pussy.

On a lighter note, anothER incel prophet may have been born from this union, guys. Here's hoping for another messiah.

Based for killing a noodle though. I tried told yall these asian women are demonic!
[T]hese SEAroaches, Latinas and other overseas women ain't shit either. They just put on a good submissive girl act for you until the become westernized enough to fuck you over. Thailand is already corrupted by European culture since caucusoid pedophiles and their fake jew colleagues have been using it as a sex colony for decades. They know the game already and have become masters at it.

Last edited:
This (((pharma))) allegedly guy got away with killing his imported gook wife because she merked his precious son. If you look into the story it's crazy how the strings were pulled for him to get off.

The jury in that civil trial found Adam Shacknai responsible for Zahau's death

CAN'T MAKE IT UP

Last edited:
The irony.

What's funny is those are always the most abusive, women-hating dudes on the down low. I wouldn't doubt for a second that this dude tried to sleep with his students and coerce them.

It should be legal to murder your wife for any reason. Foids are like insects, or bacteria. It doesn't matter if they are alive or dead because they are unconscious, soulless beings and they should be treated as such.

White men have the best chances of either getting away with killing women (especially nonwhite women) or getting a slap on the wrist. Not necessarily a good chance, but hey...

Me literally reading this thinking: "he's lucky he's a white man in a white countr--"

Can't make it up lmfao. Yall literally get foid excuses to bail you out. "hE wAs EmoTiOnaL" :foidSoy: :foidSoy: .

Let a black man try to use these kinds of excuses. They'll add a few decades to the sentence just out of spite. "How dare you try to avoid accountability?"

Bet you this son came out looking fully asian. Leading to dysphoria by both parents. The JBW-maxxer who somehow expects a white child to come out of a sideways gook-pussy. And the chink whore who expects a white blue-eyed baby out of said pussy.

On a lighter note, anothER incel prophet may have been born from this union, guys. Here's hoping for another messiah.

Based for killing a noodle though. I tried told yall these asian women are demonic!
Ethnic male : Walks on the wrong side of the street
Society : OMG what a dangerous violent thug lock him up for life !

White Male : Mass rapes women, burns down orphanages and slaughter minorities
Society : He is just going through a hard time

Toll Paid, noodle whore.

Unironically, alot of Asian toilets get killed by their white BFs it's fucking hikarious

Last edited:
Was probably gonna divorce his ass once she had her residency status, fuck off to be a nail salon worker & get a Chad bf.

based

68805517-11870919-Adam_Brown_pictured_previously_taught_digital_media_gender_studi-a-1_1679023659508.jpg
68805513-11870919-image-a-44_1679023152386.jpg

gay thread full of 99% ignorecucks

i hope this blows up so noodles will hate cumskins too so no more JBW
No, this is just further confirmation that Asian women prefer being stabbed to death by unstable White men to being with normal Asian men.

Toll Paid, noodle whore.

Unironically, alot of Asian toilets get killed by their white BFs it's fucking hikarious
They made their beds with low-quality White men. Now they get to lie in them. Forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back