Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cumskin uni lecturer murders mail order noodlewhore wife in a fit of rage

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

YqV70JQ.jpg

x2AY4Pl.jpg

4S13SBM.jpg

rbzZiak.jpg

“Ms Cheng fought for her life. It’s doubtless she was terrified about what was happening.”

The court was told the couple had married in 2017 and welcomed a son, Luke, three years later.

Ms Chen, a Chinese national who moved to Australia and completed a masters degree in construction management, was found in a pool of blood in the rear yard of their Croydon North home in Melbourne shortly after 10pm on April 30.

Worried neighbours had rushed onto the street about 15 minutes earlier after hearing a female voice screaming, crying and begging Brown to stop.

The court was told one neighbour heard screaming and crying and the words, “Help, please stop and I'm sorry.”

Another reported to police after they knocked on the front door that they heard, “Help me, help me, he’s trying to kill me.”

Based af, their son Luke will be raised in orphanage, be bullied and become the next ER.

Yet no one helped her.

Don't worry,incels like us who are never near women are the problem,not men that are in relationships and beat and kill their women.

She most likely cheated and humiliated him to bring him to this point.

Yet no one helped her.

Don't worry,incels like us who are never near women are the problem,not men that are in relationships and beat and kill their women.

If you askrd her ghost, She would have still preferred this to marrying a ricecel. At least she bleached her genes afterall

Why do some white men go crazy over gook whores I never understand. It’s like once the japs started teaching the white man a lesson by chopping American, British and other white soldiers during ww2 - suddenly everyone started lusting for their foids. This is just sad

If you askrd her ghost, She would have still preferred this to marrying a ricecel. At least she bleached her genes afterall
People will destroy themselves for dick/pussy

J.K.Rowling-esque type name

I understand why he killed her. The thing about noodlewhores is that before marriage they are very nice because they want something such as money but after marriage they turn very evil. They are really good actors. It's like the opposite of cumskin culture. Kind of like someone looking at a tranny dick in a hotel room. Cumskins don't realize that the moment they marry the noodlewhore she will have a different personality and do a power play. Don't think of this cumskin as some mentally ill exception to the rule, if anything he is the realistic baseline example.

I understand why he killed her. The thing about noodlewhores is that before marriage they are very nice because they want something such as money but after marriage they turn very evil. They are really good actors. It's like the opposite of cumskin culture. Kind of like someone looking at a tranny dick in a hotel room. Cumskins don't realize that the moment they marry the noodlewhore she will have a different personality and do a power play. Don't think of this cumskin as some mentally ill exception to the rule, if anything he is the realistic baseline example..

I don't really have empathy for any of them though. Sex havers killing each other is like free entertainment.

I understand why he killed her. The thing about noodlewhores is that before marriage they are very nice because they want something such as money but after marriage they turn very evil. They are really good actors. It's like the opposite of cumskin culture. Kind of like someone looking at a tranny dick in a hotel room. Cumskins don't realize that the moment they marry the noodlewhore she will have a different personality and do a power play. Don't think of this cumskin as some mentally ill exception to the rule, if anything he is the realistic baseline example.
High IQ. Noodle whores will go from a white-worshipping race traitor to an ethnonationalist right after she gets the ring. The husband can only watch helplessly as his kids grow up speaking gook, eating gook, and acting gook.

Why do some white men go crazy over gook whores I never understand. It’s like once the japs started teaching the white man a lesson by chopping American, British and other white soldiers during ww2 - suddenly everyone started lusting for their foids. This is just sad
I usually don't have strong opinions about miscegenation but white/rice mix is an exception this coupling produces the most mentally ill incels no other mix even compares.
white men don't care about the future of their sons if they did they wouldn't mix with jungle gooks

I usually don't have strong opinions about miscegenation but white/rice mix is an exception this coupling produces the most mentally ill incels no other mix even compares.
white men don't care about the future of their sons if they did they wouldn't mix with jungle gooks
Racemixing produces incels.

Lol he was a gender studies teacher.

She prolly deserved it lul

60% - 1 day ban
yeah i had a few gook whores show interest in me cos im white but i snubbed them off. Fuck that shit. Id take a currywhore over a gook whore anyday since curry whores are better to bleaach properly

yeah i had a few gook whores show interest in me cos im white but i snubbed them off. Fuck that shit. Id take a currywhore over a gook whore anyday since curry whores are better to bleaach properly
Volcels.is

"both were experiencing mental health problems"

Pretty sure it's the "i need space" meme once again

nah currywhores are just as bad in my opinon imagine being a white man with pajeet sons your sons will live their whole lives feeling inferior to you.
fuck any whore you want but when it comes to children make sure it's a mayofoid use surrogacy if you have to don't bring muttcel abominations to suffer in this cruel clown world

Last edited:
Total wipeout!

It's because hapa males are damn well aware that mommy hates herself for being a chink and wishes her kids looked caucasion when most Hapas come out chinky. It also doesn't help that alot of fucking hapas have Neo nazi fathers, which is just insane when you think about it

Hapas that grow and live in Japan or China are actually normal because they are moggers compared to the pure gooks
Yep. If a white man cares anything for his son, he would marry even a fucking indian womam before he touched a rice whore
Racemixing produces incels.
This largely applies to white + rice mixes. Other mixes are capable of producing decent looking males, including mena + rice

nah currywhores are just as bad in my opinon imagine being a white man with pajeet sons your sons will live their whole lives feeling inferior to you.
fuck any whore you want but when it comes to children make sure it's a mayofoid use surrogacy if you have to don't bring muttcel abominations to suffer in this cruel clown world
Nope. White-curry can definitely produce way way better results than white-curry, multiple times over.

It's because hapa males are damn well aware that mommy hates herself for being a chink and wishes her kids looked caucasion when most Hapas come out chinky. It also doesn't help that alot of fucking hapas have Neo nazi fathers, which is just insane when you think about it
neo nazis are hypocrites who will take what they can, their whole "master race" cope is a distraction from their own subhumanity most of them aren't even aryan/nordic
what suprises me even more is the noodlewhores who marry these guys don't they have any shred of dignity and self respect i'm a sandcel and to be honest i'd rather be a volcel than ascend with mayofoid that sees me as inferior even if she's nordic
Hapas that grow and live in Japan or China are actually normal because they are moggers compared to the pure gooks
do you think ER could have ascended if he went to malaysia his mother's homeland

neo nazis are hypocrites who will take what they can, their whole "master race" cope is a distraction from their own subhumanity
Yep. While it is undeniable white is on top of the racial hierarchy, alot of neo nazis are indeed trucel genetic deadends, like nick fuentes. This is partially the reason why they settle with asian women, since they know their genes are not desired by white women, and arab women are safeguarded by their men, so they go for the easy way, since asian men do not safeguard their women. In fact, they go for the LOWEST type of asian women often, Jungle gooks.

most of them aren't even aryan/nordic
yep. Reminds me of the golden dawn, a greek far right group, yet when you look at their memebers theyre all a bunch of shitskins gayreeks

Or this french guy who wants immigrants to leave france yet he looks like a swarthy sand nigger. I bet he's from Southern France kek

I am white in skin tone and facial features and even my beard color is red meaning i am whiter than them despite me being iraqi sand nigger and them being european

what suprises me even more is the noodlewhores who marry these guys don't they have any shred of dignity and self respect
I saw multiple different tiktoks of hapa women talking about how their white dads would often say racist things about asians and their asian moms wouldn't say a thing. MULTIPLE different hapas made videos like this. I even saw one hapa saying her asian mom would LAUGH at her white dad racist asian jokes

I even once saw a yourube video of a neo-nazi being interviewed because he said some racist things to a group of asian men and he mentions in the vid how "I can't be racist, my wife is asian" kek

This is how little dignity noodle whores have. They have 0 respect, 0 care, 0 dignity for themselves. Which is why no one should respect them, they are such a vile, rancid, self hating group, despite asian men being very good people

@Lv99_BixNood have you ever seen similar things?
i'm a sandcel and to be honest i'd rather be a volcel than ascend with mayofoid that sees me as inferior even if she's nordic
Do you consider nordics to be superior in looks though?

What type of sand?
do you think ER could have ascended if he went to malaysia his mother's homeland
100%. Didn't he have blue eyes? his white skin would have been enough, even if he didn't have blue eyes, since jungle gooks are even more desperate to be white

Last edited:
Yup, foids are evil no matter where they come from, the truth about tradwifes is that there is no tradwife, its fucking ovER for mailorderbridecels

Noodles are the most cunning and vicious of all whores time, they no how to play mind games, no wonder their kids go ER and their husband go psycho

Noodles are the most cunning and vicious of all whores time, they no how to play mind games, no wonder their kids go ER and their husband go psycho
ER is natures way of telling us not to racemix

yep. Reminds me of the golden dawn, a greek far right group, yet when you look at their memebers theyre all a bunch of shitskins gayreeks
View attachment 765507
JFL no one would suspect this nigger is a foreigner in my north african country
Or this french guy who wants immigrants to leave france yet he looks like a swarthy sand nigger. I bet he's from Southern France kek

View attachment 765508
this guy has an italian surname i've seen a video on twitter of him walking the streets of moscow and a bunch russian zoomers saw him and yelled "al sallam alaikom" :feelskek::feelskek:
I am white in skin tone and facial features and even my beard color is red meaning i am whiter than them despite me being iraqi sand nigger and them being european
chads.is :chad:
Jk
I saw multiple different tiktoks of hapa women talking about how their white dads would often say racist things about asians and their asian moms wouldn't say a thing. MULTIPLE different hapas made videos like this. I even saw one hapa saying her asian mom would LAUGH at her white dad racist asian jokes

I even once saw a yourube video of a neo-nazi being interviewed because he said some racist things to a group of asian men and he mentions in the vid how "I can't be racist, my wife is asian" kek

This is how little dignity noodle whores have. They have 0 respect, 0 care, 0 dignity for themselves. Which is why no one should respect them, they are such a vile, rancid, self hating group, despite asian men being very good people
i remember when i first learned about "foot binding " when i was 15 years old i thought it was the most horrible thing in the world now i understand why ricecels of the past used to do that, noodlewhores have no soul
21st century ricecels should go back to their roots :feelsdevil:
Do you consider nordics to be superior in looks though?
of course nordics are the gold standard of beauty for both men and women
What type of sand?
i'm tunisian my ethnic background is an arab/berber mix which is also the ethnic bacjground of 99% people here
100%. Didn't he have blue eyes? his white skin would have been enough, even if he didn't have blue eyes, since jungle gooks are even more desperate to be white
no he doesn't have blue eyes but he is 5'9 which is taller than malaysia avg height (5'6) and whiter honestly his western passport alone would probaly help him get some ignorant village girl

Last edited:
JFL no one would suspect this nigger is a foreigner in my north african country
Exactly :feelshaha: it's always so funny when I see southern europeans hating sands when they often look the same as us. For some reason, it's always the darker italians or darker greeks that are ethe most racist
this guy has an italian surname i've seen a video on twitter of him walking the streets of moscow and a bunch russian zoomers saw him and yelled "al sallam alaikom" :feelskek::feelskek:
Oh yeah now thay u mention it, I rmemeber seeing that too. Do you have a kink to it?
i remember when i first learned about "foot binding " when i was 15 years old i thought it was the most horrible thing in the world now i understand why ricecels of the past used to do that, noodlewhores have no soul
21st century ricecels should go back to their roots :feelsdevil:
Rice used to have far more self respect. WW2 broke them.
of course nordics are the gold standard of beauty for both men and women
So why would you get upset if a nordic woman you were dating said she's better than you?
no he doesn't have blue eyes but he is 5'9 which is taller than malaysia avg height (5'6) and whiter honestly his western passport alone would probaly help him get some ignorant village girl
Yeah even without blue eyes, his height, skin tone, and facial features would have been good enough

Oh yeah now thay u mention it, I rmemeber seeing that too. Do you have a link to it?

Rice used to have far more self respect. WW2 broke them.
niggas went from banzai to hentai
So why would you get upset if a nordic woman you were dating said she's better than you?
that's cucked as fuck you shouldn't let your woman humiliate you for your race or any other reason how would i be better than noodlewhores if i accept the same treatment
Yeah even without blue eyes, his height, skin tone, and facial features would have been good enough
ER is a retarded volcel in my opinion who could have ascended if he was more realistic about his situation.
he is the reason normies think we are entitled buffoons who only want white stacey meanwhile you have users here who would ascend with burn victims if they have the chance

Last edited:
Based, all noodlewhores should be killed immediately

jfl, the whore even jaw mog her cumskin husband brutally but she looks kinda cute.
just your average white"cel"

@BlackCell_from_ZA thoughts on this cumskin?

@BlackCell_from_ZA thoughts on this cumskin?
JFL most of the cumskins on this forum are exactly like this guy. They literally have soo many options "Muaahhhh gooks love me but I don't like curry whores" :soy:.

I hate this 2 digit IQ race. I wish we could segregate ethnics from cumskins. He literally admits that gooks for foids show him interest yet he snubbed them off. Yet he is a incel sometimes I wanna genocide their entire race jfl, If we did there wouldn't trannies, gays and so many problems would be solved but a lot of problems would also arise

The average ethnic is doomed to inceldom and doesn't have any option. As soon as you start pointing out holes in their pretzel logic. The fag mods(Most likely cumskins as well) will issue me a week ban and tell me that this guy is a "incel" because gooks like him.

JFL most of the cumskins on this forum are exactly like this guy. They literally have soo many options "Muaahhhh gooks love me but I don't like curry whores" :soy:.

I hate this 2 digit IQ race. I wish we could segregate ethnics from cumskins. He literally admits that gooks for foids show him interest yet he snubbed them off. Yet he is a incel sometimes I wanna genocide their entire race jfl, If we did there wouldn't trannies, gays and so many problems would be solved but a lot of problems would also arise

The average ethnic is doomed to inceldom and doesn't have any option. As soon as you start pointing out holes in their pretzel logic. The fag mods(Most likely cumskins as well) will issue me a week ban and tell me that this guy is a "incel" because gooks like him.
Temperature of the sun’s core IQ

This is all mail order brides tbh.
Then again it’s how most marriages are done it’s for money.

As a counter there are a lot of ethnics here who are also 8/10 white blonde aryan Stacy only so it kind of evens out. The site is full of volcels it’s not really surprising.