Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW is the law

Low tier normie and Indian stacy = JBW. Deny it all you want faggots.

Kill yourself nigger

Bro don’t start this shit with fellow brocels. We can never unite under one cause if people like you keep spreading this BS.

This belongs in the sewers:feelsjuice:

Nobody can deny
Bike brain

The mother is not a Stacy. She's a mid-tier Becky. The faggot ended up being a Chad regardless so fuck him.

I suspect betabuxx, they even got divorced. :ping:

This is not BS. this is real life
I’ve seen white guys shorter than me last year (I was 5’4) and they were shorter than the majority of foids around me if you think the majority of them slay just because of their race you’re retarded :feelskek: :feelskek:

Betabuxx for what, he could have betabuxx for prime white stacy if he wanted
Not good looking enough, but probably wealthy enough to betabuxx a decent curry foid. :feelsjuice:

Will you stfu ...Yeaah you are very edgy and clever. I so intimidated by you. Now gtfo here :feelsree: before i burn you
Will you shut the fuck up nigger? Yeah you love white cock that totally means JBW is true. Your not doing doing shit you obese Dravidian faggot.

The mother is not a Stacy. She's a mid-tier Becky. The faggot ended up being a Chad regardless so fuck him.
Shes just a daily foid..Her male looksmatch would be a curry incel

Muh JBW :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Anyone can cherry pick any bullshit for any agenda they want to push. Observe:
Wisdom   jbc

Go fuck yourself, you stupid, low-IQ, street-shitting nigger.

Will you shut the fuck up nigger? Yeah you love white cock that totally means JBW is true. Your not doing doing shit you obese Dravidian faggot.
Your mom is a dravidian midget you subhuman ogre looking faggit

Low tier normie and Indian stacy = JBW. Deny it all you want faggots.
Wisdom   jbc
And curry + white stacy = JBC. Two can play at the cherry picking game, you stupid, low-IQ nigger.

Muh JBW :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Anyone can cherry pick any bullshit for any agenda they want to push. Observe: View attachment 705497

Go fuck yourself, you stupid, low-IQ, street-shitting nigger.
lmao why does it hurt your feelings...JBW is a widespread theory in the community. I can't help if your subhuman ass is getting offended

Will you stfu ...Yeaah you are very edgy and clever. I so intimidated by you. Now gtfo here :feelsree: before i burn you
Go shit in your streets some more, you cow-worshipping nigger.

I'm a stupid tranny faggot infiltrator from IT spreading race bait on an incel forum to sow division because I'm a faggot normie fakecel, and the mods should ban me, but are too lazy to do their job.
Good of you to admit the truth, street shitter.

Why do you hate curries?
Because they seem to be the worst propagators of the JBW myth, up there with blacks, the JBW attack on so-called "fellow" whitecels. These copers are not my "fellows"; too many of them have turned out to be fakecels projecting their own fakeceldom onto us because of some ill-conceived self-hatred of their own race alongside white envy. I'm sick and tired of them making their own problems, my problems.

Shhh not so loud. They're afraid of the truth

I worship white dick
I can tell, with how much self-loathing you're projecting onto white truecels like myself, you stupid ape. Go back to IT where you belong, you fakecel nigger.

Says the faggot who worships white men and who posts cuckold fantasy's of white men fucking his foids.
Just say it that you are mixed race dravidian idiot and that's why you are seething after seeing the video

JFL Retarded JBW believer you're going to Auschwitz. I outta burn you with a Flammenwerfer or shred you with an MG42.

I am a incel shaming fakecel nigger faggot. I need to be banned for being a sex haver and a homosexual. I am only on this forum to divide the community and flex on actual incels because I am a fakecel faggot. I deserve to watch my shitty village burn then be thrown in to the fire.

Shhh not so loud. They're afraid of the truth
Truth, my ass. Anyone can pull cherry picked examples of whatever stupid bullshit they want to believe, observe:
Wisdom   jbc

You're a stupid, projecting, street-shitting IQ nigger if you believe and promote JBW. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Because they seem to be the worst propagators of the JBW myth, up there with blacks, the JBW attack on so-called "fellow" whitecels. These copers are not my "fellows"; too many of them have turned out to be fakecels projecting their own fakeceldom onto us because of some ill-conceived self-hatred of their own race alongside white envy. I'm sick and tired of them making their own problems, my problems.
Majority of JBW copers are infiltrating fakecel normies who are here to, like you said, sow division and prevent us from uniting under a common cause.

Lol Retarded JBW believer you're going to Auschwitz
If only. At the very least they should be permabanned. They can go shit up some other garbage forum with their nonsense; I suggest IT. These JBW-copers would fit right in.

Majority of JBW copers are infiltrating fakecel normies who are here to, like you said, sow division and prevent us from uniting under a common cause.
Yes, and the mods do nothing but stand aside and laugh.