Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JBW is retarded, literally the opposite is true. Just be Non White.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
A majority of non white users here. Emitting some that are actually autistic beyond saving and actually disabled can get laid with a woman of their own race if they just tried.
I however cannot. The whole JBW thing is usually about how whites even if they can't get laid with their women, can fuck some poor gook whores if they want. That very well might be true. However if you are a white man who is against race mixxing this isn't a viable option.

Now with ethnics the situation is similiar, unless you are an ethnic, living in some third wold country. Which most ethnics on this site aren't. You could just go back to your own country and get laid. You wouldn't have to even stay there for long. Just enough to get some bitch who wants to be with you, cause of the fact you are a westerner. You could also moneymaxx in the west which will give you even bigger chance of getting laid in your country. Notice how this option deosn't force you to betray your own race?

It's funny to me really. Everytime i see someone say JBW, i imagine some ethnic living in a country like netherlands and complaing he can't get laid. While he can at any point get laid if he just moved his ass. In many ways ethnic born in the west completely mog their counterparts living in their countries of origin. Imagine being burn a curry in some slums and hearing some curry in the west complaining he can't get laid.Even though he can come back at any point and get laid with ease.

JBW is law the JBW prophet @itsOVER proves it

JBW is law the JBW prophet @itsOVER proves it
The avi is appropriate as you have an IQ of a monkey. Itsover fucked gook whores. As i said in my post fucking gook whores isn't an option for me.

you are volcel if you don't want to "mix races :feelstastyman:" you won't necessarily get someone pregnant, but I agree that JBW is cope, its brutally over

that is admirable and noble of you, not wanting to race-mixx.

i do admit that it would be easier for me to ascend back in the phillipines.

it sucks that i have to consider moving countries to have a chance at finding a partner.

that is admirable and noble of you, not wanting to race-mixx.

i do admit that it would be easier for me to ascend back in the phillipines.

it sucks that i have to consider moving countries to have a chance at finding a partner.
It is fucked up admit. You shouldn't have to leave the country you were born just to find a mate. That's insane. But this is the point in we are iving right now. What's better, moving or being alone?

I will never race mixx. Some people have been so highly influenced by jewish propaganda that they couldn't care less about betraying their own race. I suspect most of them are either americans or other westerners. my country hasn't been as kiked as their countries yet, so that's propably why i still care for my race.

I'm white but I'm the same height as white girls my age.
I may try cold approaching, women taller than me soon...
but I don't have high hopes

you are poland,thus a slav,according to many users here,you even can't qualify to be a white

being white is the first requirement of many

I have 6’2 boss that’s autistic AF and he lives with a foid
Jbw is law
:feelsjuice:

JFL, Have you seen the concentration of Chads and Stacies amongst whites, with every other parameter left intact if you put asians into that exact setting you'd see the stark difference in the behaviour of how foids and societies evolve, Asians would be still very much be incels albeit with better copes like it's in Japan.

in Brazil, if you have lighter skin, you will get more points of SMV.
So just be light skin theory is true here.

in Brazil, if you have lighter skin, you will get more points of SMV.
So just be light skin theory is true here.
i live in all white country, so being white gives me mo benefit.

You could just go back to your own country and get laid. You wouldn't have to even stay there for long. Just enough to get some bitch who wants to be with you, cause of the fact you are a westerner.
"Westerner" = white. An ethnic living in the West is not a Westerner, he's a shitskin/peeskin. Likewise gookwhores in SEA are looking for whites only, they don't want some ugly manlet curry or ricecel with American passport.