Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JBW is cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 29808
  • Start date

Attachments

• 9B615E8F-097D-428E-95BB-C60B152AE5AE.jpeg
    9B615E8F-097D-428E-95BB-C60B152AE5AE.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
No, JBW simply means a white guy will have higher SMV than an ethnic guy of comparable looks. Of course, only a total retard thinks that a 2/10 white mogs a 9/10 ethnic.

Example:

Whiteethnic

I tried SEAmaxxing

More info?

Age, income, what did you do there, for how long did you try, what place exactly? How many rejections? Did you have sex with prostitutes? Height? How do you look?

More info?

Age, income, what did you do there, for how long did you try, what place exactly? How many rejections? Did you have sex with prostitutes? Height? How do you look?
No, JBW simply means a white guy will have higher SMV than an ethnic guy of comparable looks. Of course, only a total retard thinks that a 2/10 white mogs a 9/10 ethnic.

Example:

View attachment 350836
Tbf the white guy mogs me. He’s just a funny looking low-tier normie, unless total manlet
More info?

27 and 5’8. I make 30k+ a year, just stayed 3 days in bangkok, and 4 in chiang mai. I could have gotten sex from prostitutes but it seemed like when they got close, they regretted coming so close. The better looking ones stepped back and I was left with the fat, ugly ones I wasn’t too keen but still, I caught them with that nasty glance on their face so that just discouraged me from the whole thing. Would be interesting if anyone else had such simular experience

Last edited:
Post someone that looks like you OP. As of now I don't believe you LOL. White halo is super effective in SEA. You said you're 5 ft 8 which also gives you a tall halo. Are you a framecel / fatcel
Not a framecel, not a fatcel , pretty average body with no major fail tbh. But the face. it is an abomination

Still going to need you post someone of similar looks to you