Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JBW is cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 29808
  • Start date
Deleted member 29808

Deleted member 29808

Banned
-
Title. Never began for me. Being white won’t save you from inceldom
as many here think. After an entire life of being bullied, I tried SEAmaxxing and even then I caught random noodles filming me while im just minding my own business
I agree that being white constitutes an advantage, but from there to make it a general rule is just wrong.
The question is what is left for whitecels after having tried SEA.
Nothing
As one wise man once said ‘ no location for face’

Whites have it slightly easier than ethnics but not every white man can ascend. If you're a white 3/10 it's over no matter where you are in the world.

JBW only works if you are 4/10+, and you cant get laid because of your location

and even then I caught random noodles filming me while im just minding my own business
I always find it very suspicious when people say this. I'm as ugly as it gets and I've never seen someone filming me. Ham it up for the crowd on your first post, eh?

I don't believe this. U tried sea, but what did you do there??? You must have done something low IQ to bring attention to yourself.

SEA to hook up still has standards, because SEA girls know when they slut it up and go out they are hot.

You should have tried China, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, the girls there have ZERO standards, and are full of self hate and inferiority issues you need to be the elephant Man to not ascend there if you are white

I always find it very suspicious when people say this. I'm as ugly as it gets and I've never seen someone filming me. Ham it up for the crowd on your first post, eh?
This just means you’re not as ugly as you think

JBW helps normie white men get ethnic women

I don't believe this. U tried sea, but what did you do there??? You must have done something low IQ to bring attention to yourself.

SEA to hook up still has standards, because SEA girls know when they slut it up and go out they are hot.

You should have tried China, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, the girls there have ZERO standards, and are full of self hate and inferiority issues you need to be the elephant Man to not ascend there if you are white
Honestly didn’t do anything wrong. The disgust I had on peoples faces discouraged me even payibg for sex. I’m not the elephant man but did you see my face?

This just means you’re not as ugly as you think
This tbh. It's happens.

Getting laughed at or commented on by strangers at least.

I've never been recorded by a stranger before tho.

I could imagine it happening in SEA tho especially if you're in a location where white people are rare and even worse you're comically ugly.

This tbh. It's happens.

Getting laughed at or commented on by strangers at least.

I've never been recorded by a stranger before tho.

I could imagine it happening in SEA tho especially if you're in a location where white people are rare and even worse you're comically ugly.
I see people take picture of me on a regular basis, i wouldnt be shcked if i become a meme if some of these normies uploads it somewhere

I see people take picture of me on a regular basis, i wouldnt be shcked if i become a meme if some of these normies uploads it somewhere
What is it that makes your face comical or strange?

For me it's the fact that every single feature of my face is fucking massive but then my head and jaw are tiny. And when I mean big, I mean big. I've never come across anyone with a bigger nose and ears than mine irl. Also to make things worse I have varicose veins all over my face, on my temples and under my eyes. I'm an abomination.

Honestly didn’t do anything wrong. The disgust I had on peoples faces discouraged me even payibg for sex. I’m not the elephant man but did you see my face?
How ugly is your face? I'm not joking even people like St Parrotcel, blackops2cel can ascend in China and Korea, SEA girls if you are paying, or if u find a poor one to get into LTR should be doable even for an ugly (as long as not too short) JBW.

Are you obese?

I disagree
That's fine, probably your experiences are different to mine.

I know a stormfronter who told me in the west Roshan and Fawad will be virgins, but I disagree with this too, especially based on my experiences in UK and USA

That's fine, probably your experiences are different to mine.

I know a stormfronter who told me in the west Roshan and Fawad will be virgins, but I disagree with this too, especially based on my experiences in UK and USA
Dunno what stormfronter means

Sounds like something from starwars tbh

Dunno what stormfronter means

Sounds like something from starwars tbh
Lol storm fronter is like those BNP fags and Oscar Mosely black shirts always going on about muh white master race (I think you are a ukcel so will get those references)

The data strongly suggests otherwise.

Sorry but the title of this thread is strictly your opinion.

Lol storm fronter is like those BNP fags and Oscar Mosely black shirts always going on about muh white master race (I think you are a ukcel so will get those references)
I dunno. I don't pay attention to news or anything like political or whatever

as many here think. After an entire life of being bullied, I tried SEAmaxxing and even then I caught random noodles filming me while im just minding my own business
I agree that being white constitutes an advantage, but from there to make it a general rule is just wrong.
Nothing
Ok
I dunno. I don't pay attention to news or anything like political or whatever
Arsenal beat Sheffield I found out that s were your from I doxxed u

Another day, another greycel.

How do you look like?
Post someone similar to you or a description

Whites are always trying to stick their noses everywhere, stop trying to claim inceldom when we all know white men have crazy high smv the only way I would believe you is if you where some sort of serious mentalcel that could never interact in any sort of social space with foids. No rational minded white man is ever gonna be incel some ethnic foid is always gonna lust over them.

How do you look like?
Post someone similar to you or a description
I literally look like a blobfish
How ugly is your face? I'm not joking even people like St Parrotcel, blackops2cel can ascend in China and Korea, SEA girls if you are paying, or if u find a poor one to get into LTR should be doable even for an ugly (as long as not too short) JBW.

Are you obese?
Not fat, but bloated face. Im 5’8 which in not ideal you would agree. I doubt one will be interested trust me

Last edited:
I literally look like a blobfish

Not fat, but bloated face. Im 5’8 which in not ideal you would agree. I doubt one will be interested trust me
Do you mog this dude?
Downloadfile 251

Last edited:
Really? This guy probably mogs everyone of us to the moon and back
He mogs me hard but he's a meme over at Looksmax, he faked a suicide attempt. JFL.

JBW is more like DLC to a guy

Nothing
Fuck off, if you moved to India you would become a new Hindu god overnight

this thread is cope

Post someone that looks like you OP. As of now I don't believe you LOL. White halo is super effective in SEA. You said you're 5 ft 8 which also gives you a tall halo. Are you a framecel / fatcel

Sorry OP, I don't think you're right. If everything you said is true then you are an exception to the rule

Saying "JBW is cope" is cope.

I agree that being white constitutes an advantage
Tenor3

If you're a white 6/10 it's over no matter where you are in the world
You should have tried China, Korea
Just end up in commie jail or labor camp, bro
Do you mog this dude?
Is that really a dude ?
Sorry OP, I don't think you're right. If everything you said is true then you are an exception to the rule
TFW you realize that JBW is a rule that only has exceptions...

Last edited:
JBW works if you’re above 6

They're filming you because they want to mock your appearance with all their friends. You're clearly a joke.

Sub 8 = death sentence