Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW is bullshit (to an extent)

Dion

Dion

I am the god of hellfire!
So people say "Just be white and you can just get an ethnic woman instead" , however, it's not as easy as that. You see, the truth is you still have to have a somewhat decent face, bone structure and height. Now I have a sub 5 face, short (5.6 foot) and skinny af with glasses. Now the JBW theory is true, only to extent, for example, I am a UKcel and here we have plenty of ethnic women, but the problem is, you still have to have good attributes to attract one, in public I see plenty of ethnic women with white men but the thing is, they're always at least normie tier looks with tall height to compensate for normie looks or a chadlite tier face with average height. if you're a sub5 white guy with shit height like me, you cannot get an ethnic girl in a country like UK or even just in the west. Now I only think that JBW is true if you're sub5 and moved to SEA and SEAmaxx but the thing is, to do that you have to have enough money for travelling, getting some kind of job there to get income etc. and if you brought the woman back home to the west, she would end up fucking normies, chad lites and chads behind your back and I don't want to be cuck. Please give your thoughts on JBW theory, most of the time I hear JBW it does piss me off because it's never white men who say it, ethnic men think we have it easy but we dont.:feelsrope:

I think the main reasoning behind JBW is SEAmaxxing. Even though you may not have the money now, you could theoretically have it in the future and therefore have a potential avenue for ascension whereas ethnics don't and won't in the future regardless of wealth.

OP What are your thoughts on JBC?

2022cels be like...

why did i have to be born a nigger

I haven't heard of JBC but I'm guessing it means Just be a cuck kek, I'd rather be an incel than a cuck or betabuxx, I want real love :(

I haven't heard of JBC but I'm getting it mean Just be a cuck kek, I'd rather be an incel than a cuck or betabuxx, I want real love :(
No bro its just be curry

why did i have to be born a nigger
Do Black people see you as one of them?

I think the main reasoning behind JBW is SEAmaxxing. Even though you may not have the money now, you could theoretically have it in the future and therefore have a potential avenue for ascension whereas ethnics don't and won't in the future regardless of wealth.

Curries slay, one of the guys In college got cucked by one.

Last edited:
So people say "Just be white and you can just get an ethnic woman instead" , however, it's not as easy as that. You see, the truth is you still have to have a somewhat decent face, bone structure and height. Now I have a sub 5 face, short (5.6 foot) and skinny af with glasses. Now the JBW theory is true, only to extent, for example, I am a UKcel and here we have plenty of ethnic women, but the problem is, you still have to have good attributes to attract one, in public I see plenty of ethnic women with white men but the thing is, they're always at least normie tier looks with tall height to compensate for normie looks or a chadlite tier face with average height. if you're a sub5 white guy with shit height like me, you cannot get an ethnic girl in a country like UK or even just in the west. Now I only think that JBW is true if you're sub5 and moved to SEA and SEAmaxx but the thing is, to do that you have to have enough money for travelling, getting some kind of job there to get income etc. and if you brought the woman back home to the west, she would end up fucking normies, chad lites and chads behind your back and I don't want to be cuck. Please give your thoughts on JBW theory, most of the time I hear JBW it does piss me off because it's never white men who say it, ethnic men think we have it easy but we dont.:feelsrope:
im in the same height boat as you fellow UKcel.

im getting an online job then moving SEA, id suggest u do the same if u want to ascend

online job earning western money + living in a cheap asf country = biggest lifehack.

we could live there for like £200-£300/month

Its not. JBW applies just about anywhere, including with white women so I'm not sure where this "it simply means white dudes can prey on ethnic women" comes from.

And most of the data depicting white male preference is of western origin so SEAmaxxing is just a cope.

View: https://youtu.be/-Esdsmszvdo?t=626

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP0CDxhQerM

View: https://youtu.be/lGTXfNQR8xs?t=119

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=420LtdfGSt8

im in the same height boat as you fellow UKcel.

im getting an online job then moving SEA, id suggest u do the same if u want to ascend

online job earning western money + living in a cheap asf country = biggest lifehack.

we could live there for like £200-£300/month

Based as fuck. I have an online job myself, although I don't know anything about the legality of all this shit.

It is ideal though, living in a cheap country where noodles (some of which are cute) worship white guys while making bank in terms of their currency.

I
Ive been saying this. JBW is absolute bullshit. If anything being white an incel is worse because you know it can be easier being white