Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JBW doesn't work if you have shit-colored eyes

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
My eyes aren't completely shit-colored (in fact under the right lighting they appear as a very dark green) but I'd still say they're brown.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is that if you have brown eyes then JBW is off the table. Non-White foids are mainly attracted to White men for their eye color. Hair color doesn't really matter tbh. I'm White and 5'11 (which isnt fucking tall in the US anymore btw. i get heightmogged by 70% of guys my age) and non-White foids don't treat me any better than White ones do.

brown eyes are disgusting. light brown looks kind of asthetic but thats it. my own eyes are pale blue and I'll always be proud of that.

brown eyes are disgusting. light brown looks kind of asthetic but thats it. my own eyes are pale blue and I'll always be proud of that.
Brutal: being bragged to on .is... :feelsbadman:

Though yes, JBW diminishes if you have the Greek/Med phenotype. :feelsjuice:

Eyes are not bones and foids don't give a shit.
Wear colored contacts.

I
My eyes aren't completely shit-colored (in fact under the right lighting they appear as a very dark green) but I'd still say they're brown.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is that if you have brown eyes then JBW is off the table. Non-White foids are mainly attracted to White men for their eye color. Hair color doesn't really matter tbh. I'm White and 5'11 (which isnt fucking tall in the US anymore btw. i get heightmogged by 70% of guys my age) and non-White foids don't treat me any better than White ones do.
I'd kill for light green eyes you fag. I'd stab you if I could