Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JBW doesn't exist

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
White people aren't universally seen as the most attractive, because statistics show black foids actually don't have a preference for white guys. So it's cope when ethnicels say white = fakecel because being white doesn't actually give you an inherent advantage. In fact, people actually tend to date in-group. So why does it seem like so many white guys are getting lit with ethnic foids?

It's actually due to ethnicels conflating racial differences with economic differences. If it were racial differences, black foids would have a preference for white men too. But in america for example, since whites and blacks both live in a good economy, sheboons don't have a preference for white guys. The thing you need to understand, is that there is a correlation between economic development and liberalization, which is often a degenerative influence. Most ethnic countries are poorer so they have better preserved more traditional expressions of sexuality, which are more egalitarian. This is because in these countries, foids are more dependent on men economically, which means they have to select for something other than looks. Because of this, ethnic countries are easier to get laid in for everybody.

In contrast, rich western countries, which are predominantly white, have liberalized and allow foids to get high paying jobs. This means that foids don't need men for their money and livelihood anymore, so the only thing they select for in these countries is looks. So in the west, foids are empowered to throw ugly and average men under the bus and pick chad every time.

Since even the poor people in the west can live good in poor countries, what happens is a form of sexual imperialism where men from the west go to poorer countries for a sexual market where they have a better chance. Because most westerners can have money in poor countries, and in these countries a man's wealth is valued more for a relationship, it is easier to ascend for a westerner in poor countries than in the west. The reason it appears like there is a preference for whites is that most westerners are white, so the people going over there are white, and most poor countries are ethnic. But there are some exceptions, like it's easy for western europeans to slay in southern europe or eastern europe. Or japanese men for example slay in SEA just like white men do.

This also explains why the jbw phenomenon isn't as prevalent with ethnic foids living in the west. Any instances of interracial relationships involving white men in the west are just because of the residual influences of the ethnic culture, maybe she has controlling parents or something, or maybe they are living in a poor immigrant community.

Last edited:
I hate being a short and white,
its such a contradiction

True, it always was just be from the first world, regardless of race

Who cares about what black women thinks by the way?

But JBW is real. I was recently in Greece on vacation. Saw so many young couples during my 10 day stay. 99 procent were white-white couples. I only saw perhaps 3 racemixxed couples during my whole stay. And among these the guy was a tyrone and the girl white. In one case I actually saw a white guy and a black girl on the beach being a couple. The girl looked like cuban-black.

If I was just white, even with my current facial traits, I am sure that I would slay. I would at least be able to get a load of matches on Tinder. But being brown makes automatically 90-95 percent of white women exclude you. And I am not attracted to other girls... not that I think that girls from other races would be interested in me anyway.

Sure there are white truecels. But these are very few. I would confidentially say that we ethnics are overrepresentated here on Incels.is.

If you're white and in america or europe, you could easily get a noodle

being brown makes automatically 90-95 percent of white women exclude you. And I am not attracted to other girls...
there you have it guys. "ethnicel" (standardscel) is incel because he cant get summadem whywomenz :feelshaha:

btw, white women are hard for everyone to get, not just ethnics. because they are native to the richest countries that empower their choices the most. its not that they only want white guys. but that they only want chad.
I would confidentially say that we ethnics are overrepresentated here on Incels.is.
yes. there is like 6 times more ethnics in the world than whites. so i wouldn't be surprised. ethnics outnumber whites on pretty much everything. except for gdp and civilizational achievements.

JBW is misunderstood so often it's crazy.

White people are generally more attractive than ethnics which is why it seems like being white is an advantage in and of itself.

If you're white but short, ugly, and small dick then you've essentially defeated the purpose of being born white in the first place.

An analogy I can make is with food. Say there's a 5 star restaurant located next to a decent food truck. The restaurant will GENERALLY produce better food than the truck, but say there's an accident in the kitchen and one of the dishes got absolutely fucked up to the point where it's inedible. Does it matter that the fucked up dish was made in a 5 star restaurant? No, it's still inferior even compared to the food trucks average output.

This also explains why the jbw phenomenon isn't as prevalent with ethnic foids living in the west.
but it statistically is. even in the west all races of women rated whites the highest

if you're brown or rice in america or europe, you can easily get a noodle too.
What is your post actually trying to say? Because from what i read, it was basically a long winded rant from a brainleet.

What you wrote could be summarized as.

"Jbw isn't real, because a part of white peoples success in dating comes from high wealth and cultural dominance and thus social status."

No shit nigger, it called LMS theory or looks,money,status for a reason.

If westerners have high money and status that then boosts their smv even further, that adds to JBW it doesn't refute it.

there you have it guys. "ethnicel" (standardscel) is incel because he cant get summadem whywomenz :feelshaha:

btw, white women are hard for everyone to get, not just ethnics. because they are native to the richest countries that empower their choices the most. its not that they only want white guys. but that they only want chad.

yes. there is like 6 times more ethnics in the world than whites. so i wouldn't be surprised. ethnics outnumber whites on pretty much everything. except for gdp and civilizational achievements.
I can't get other girls as well. But yes, white girls are the hardest ones for an ethnic. There is higher chance for me winning the lottery rather than landing a cute white girl.

Believe me. An average white guy can easily get a white girl. The only thing the guy needs to do is to setup a tinder-account and have some social engineering. The ethnic, even if he is a 7/10, will never be able to get someone. Maybe a fat white trash, but thats all. I have met so many average white guys that have told me stories about all their ex-girlfriends etc. I have seen their Tinder-accounts. And I can see that the average white guy is so picky since he has so many options while the ethnic would take the first white foid in a second if it was possible.

Not outnumber. I am talking about overrepresentation. Google it what it means.

I can't get other girls as well. But yes, white girls are the hardest ones for an ethnic. There is higher chance for me winning the lottery rather than landing a cute white girl.

Believe me. An average white guy can easily get a white girl. The only thing the guy needs to do is to setup a tinder-account and have some social engineering. The ethnic, even if he is a 7/10, will never be able to get someone. Maybe a fat white trash, but thats all. I have met so many average white guys that have told me stories about all their ex-girlfriends etc. I have seen their Tinder-accounts. And I can see that the average white guy is so picky since he has so many options while the ethnic would take the first white foid in a second if it was possible.

Facts

Cope, if I was a mayofag I could get matches on Tinder

ethnicel" (standardscel) is incel because he cant get summadem whywomenz :feelshaha:
Wrong. Many stacy-tier MENA women out there but they're also chaddam only

Attachments

• 22e02ba4-d854-4bf3-869c-305760da7496.jpeg.jpg
    22e02ba4-d854-4bf3-869c-305760da7496.jpeg.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 53
who cares what shitskin nigger whores prefer? i’m not even attracted to them in the slightest
ayyyy youre back

me neither tbh. but they show that being white isn't universally desired by nonwhites. so theres some other reason white guys have success with curryfoids and noodlewhores

White people aren't universally seen as the most attractive, because statistics show black foids actually don't have a preference for white guys. So it's cope when ethnicels say white = fakecel because being white doesn't actually give you an inherent advantage. In fact, people actually tend to date in-group. So why does it seem like so many white guys are getting lit with ethnic foids?

It's actually due to ethnicels conflating racial differences with economic differences. If it were racial differences, black foids would have a preference for white men too. But in america for example, since whites and blacks both live in a good economy, sheboons don't have a preference for white guys. The thing you need to understand, is that there is a correlation between economic development and liberalization, which is often a degenerative influence. Most ethnic countries are poorer so they have better preserved more traditional expressions of sexuality, which are more egalitarian. This is because in these countries, foids are more dependent on men economically, which means they have to select for something other than looks. Because of this, ethnic countries are easier to get laid in for everybody.

In contrast, rich western countries, which are predominantly white, have liberalized and allow foids to get high paying jobs. This means that foids don't need men for their money and livelihood anymore, so the only thing they select for in these countries is looks. So in the west, foids are empowered to throw ugly and average men under the bus and pick chad every time.

Since even the poor people in the west can live good in poor countries, what happens is a form of sexual imperialism where men from the west go to poorer countries for a sexual market where they have a better chance. Because most westerners can have money in poor countries, and in these countries a man's wealth is valued more for a relationship, it is easier to ascend for a westerner in poor countries than in the west. The reason it appears like there is a preference for whites is that most westerners are white, so the people going over there are white, and most poor countries are ethnic. But there are some exceptions, like it's easy for western europeans to slay in southern europe or eastern europe. Or japanese men for example slay in SEA just like white men do.

This also explains why the jbw phenomenon isn't as prevalent with ethnic foids living in the west. Any instances of interracial relationships involving white men in the west are just because of the residual influences of the ethnic culture, maybe she has controlling parents or something, or maybe they are living in a poor immigrant community.
True Blackpill

I never felt any benefits from being white, but I'm mixed white (indigenous grandpa). But anyway foids here prefer dark-triadmaxxed blacks

What is your post actually trying to say?
most of what i say actually comes from houellebecq. one of his books focuses on white people going to ethnic countries for sex. the tldr of my post is that its easier to ascend in poorer (usually ethnic) countries, because their poverty affects their culture so that they look for financial security rather than physical attractiveness in a partner.
What you wrote could be summarized as.

"Jbw isn't real, because a part of white peoples success in dating comes from high wealth and cultural dominance and thus social status."

No shit nigger, it called LMS theory or looks,money,status for a reason.

If westerners have high money and status that then boosts their smv even further, that adds to JBW it doesn't refute it.
its actually not even about being wealthy for ethnic foids, which is mostly a status symbol anyway, but just having enough money to live comfortably and having financial security. in these countries, foids depend on men for their livelihood, so if you have a stable job, doesn't even have to pay that much, you will get a gf.

i've made posts about this before: money doesn't really matter in the west anymore unless you are obscenely wealthy like tens of millions, because foids have their own money now. They all have jobs, and even if they don't there is an oversaturation of betabuxxers and simps so whatever job you have doesn't even matter to them

I'm gonna tell you the same thing dregster told me, but with white people. The reason a white male gets laid while you rot is because he's better than you, nothing more nothing less.

JBW existed..... before MLK started opening his monkey mouth

ultra cope by a turbo autistic piece of shit waste of life scum. rot more you fucking loser retard. while youre coping with "jbw isnt real :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelstastyman:" whites like me will be out 3rd worldmaxxing slamming hot thirsty hoes soaking wet and begging for our white cockru while youre paying hundreds of dollars to fuck disgusting :feelspuke: prostitutes that need to use lube because they dont get wet for your coping autistic ass :feelskek:

I'm gonna tell you the same thing dregster told me, but with white people. The reason a white male gets laid while you rot is because he's better than you, nothing more nothing less.
No, it is simply because of their skin colour. If I was white with the same facial traits I would slay. Those guys who you think are "better than me" are objectively on the same level as me. But the skin colour and hair/eye colour fucks everything.

Who cares about what black women thinks by the way?

But JBW is real. I was recently in Greece on vacation. Saw so many young couples during my 10 day stay. 99 procent were white-white couples. I only saw perhaps 3 racemixxed couples during my whole stay. And among these the guy was a tyrone and the girl white. In one case I actually saw a white guy and a black girl on the beach being a couple. The girl looked like cuban-black.

If I was just white, even with my current facial traits, I am sure that I would slay. I would at least be able to get a load of matches on Tinder. But being brown makes automatically 90-95 percent of white women exclude you. And I am not attracted to other girls... not that I think that girls from other races would be interested in me anyway.

Sure there are white truecels. But these are very few. I would confidentially say that we ethnics are overrepresentated here on Incels.is.
:bigbrain:

mogs me, some mena girl are good though idk why you can only feel attraction to whites
I am attracted to MENA girls as well. The problem is that you have to have that ghetto-style to get them. I am too white/swedish in my mentality. And you don't find MENA-girls on Tinder.

NO offense but whites people are see as the "main" race if you white you have far less problem then ethnic in the west and you can maybe have a noodlewhore, as i like to say privileges are invisible to those who possess them no matter how small.

JBW is real. I posted a thread about this recently. It pulled millions of data interactions from multiple dating websites including tinder and white men were the MOST sought after and had the most responses. And that was from every race of women including white. Non whites were significantly less responded to and ignored. I do agree that if your subhuman and white it is still over for you. But being a semi ugly nigger or curry or wet back cel is wayyy worse than being a subhuman cumskin. Whites have allways been the dominant race and superior race. All the greatest civilizations and ideas came from whites. JBW is completely real. However like I said if your subhuman and white it's still over for you. This only applies if your semi average ATLEAST.

It pulled millions of data interactions from multiple dating websites including tinder and white men were the MOST sought after and had the most responses. And that was from every race of women including white. Non whites were significantly less responded to and ignored
This is the problem with low IQcels that don't have much experience with statistics. They pull random studies and assume that correlation = causation. Just because white men are getting more responses and non whites are getting less responses doesnt mean that white people are inherently more attractive. This doesn't actually refute what I said at all. I never denied that white people are getting more responses. I just gave an explanation for why. And it's not because they are more attractive.
But being a semi ugly nigger or curry or wet back cel is wayyy worse than being a subhuman cumskin
No it's not. A semi ugly curry is just semi ugly in curryland. A subhuman cumskin like me is subhuman in America. There is no white boogeyman in curryland cucking curries from their foids. Getting mad at white people is a huge cope for ethnics, because its not a problem in their own countries.
Whites have allways been the dominant race and superior race. All the greatest civilizations and ideas came from whites.
I don't take pride in this as a white man. I don't care about the achievements of other people. Only my own. It's little consolation to me that my race has done so many good things when I am sub human and rotting alone.

NO offense but whites people are see as the "main" race if you white you have far less problem then ethnic in the west and you can maybe have a noodlewhore, as i like to say privileges are invisible to those who possess them no matter how small.
ethnics are privileged because they can seamlessly move into their own countries with more competitive sexual markets and easily ascend. Curries and mudslimes can easily get arranged marriages, and many currycels and sandmaxxed niggercels on here openly refuse to do so. How do you even begin to explain this? How can you say whites are more privileged when these ethnics can literally get what amounts to a free state mandated gf? The absolute retardation of some people on here...

No, it is simply because of their skin colour. If I was white with the same facial traits I would slay. Those guys who you think are "better than me" are objectively on the same level as me. But the skin colour and hair/eye colour fucks everything.
Do you have any actual proof other than hypotheticals borne of your own disoriented imagination?

White people aren't universally seen as the most attractive, because statistics show black foids actually don't have a preference for white guys

Generally, I suppose.

Observe:

Nothing new.

In the youth commune, I overheard a certain Somali girl speaking of Latino males. She said this:

"I'm gonna marry a Mexican man! I don't want Black guys." (Castizos)

She was a very, very dark-skinned Black girl. This is how she looked:

View attachment 555406

In a transportation van, I heard a young Black girl speaking of White males:

"I'm done with Black guys. White Only!"

The SMV of the White male is such that foids of all races develop strategies to obtain them.

Finally:

Now then, let me show you something:

View attachment 555407

Black/Pinay Female - Castizo Male

Black foids like white males too. it's just that most white males don't go for black females and usually pick white, noodle or brown women over them.

Do you have any actual proof other than hypotheticals borne of your own disoriented imagination?
Proof? The proof is all those average white guys that slay on freaking tinder.

ethnics are privileged because they can seamlessly move into their own countries with more competitive sexual markets and easily ascend. Curries and mudslimes can easily get arranged marriages, and many currycels and sandmaxxed niggercels on here openly refuse to do so. How do you even begin to explain this? How can you say whites are more privileged when these ethnics can literally get what amounts to a free state mandated gf? The absolute retardation of some people on here...
Statistically even if some ethnicity prefer their races, the blacks foids for example the white is at least the second option it is completely delusional not to admit that the whites are seen as the most beautiful so the most desired, there is a lot of study in relation to that on the market of the seduction that it is the application of meeting or even the interviews of street the whites are seen in the whole world as beautiful and it is well the only race which has this privilege.
It's possible that ethnic people have options in the country of their parents but if you were born in the west and have no ties to the country of your ancestors you are both like foreigners and the white man will often beat the ethnic man even in his country of origin for "logical" reasons you can't say that indians (for example) are better off than the white man it's a troll at this level :feelsaww:

if you were born in the west and have no ties to the country of your ancestors you are both like foreigners and the white man will often beat the ethnic man even in his country of origin
the ethnic will have an easier time going back since he looks just like the natives while a white guy sticks out. also its worth noting that this doenst work the other way around (ethnics dont stick out as much in the west, and whites dont have as much of a home field advantage in the west), because western countries value diversity more and are more accepting of other races while ethnic countries tend to be poorer and thus much more intensely nationalistic and loyal to their own people

Black foids like white males too. it's just that most white males don't go for black females and usually pick white, noodle or brown women over them.
Asian women don't like ricecels. Indian women don't like currycels. 42% of African American women prefer White men and university educated Black women are two times more likely to marry a White man than non college educated Black women. :feelsseriously:

JBW is misunderstood so often it's crazy.

White people are generally more attractive than ethnics which is why it seems like being white is an advantage in and of itself.

If you're white but short, ugly, and small dick then you've essentially defeated the purpose of being born white in the first place.

An analogy I can make is with food. Say there's a 5 star restaurant located next to a decent food truck. The restaurant will GENERALLY produce better food than the truck, but say there's an accident in the kitchen and one of the dishes got absolutely fucked up to the point where it's inedible. Does it matter that the fucked up dish was made in a 5 star restaurant? No, it's still inferior even compared to the food trucks average output.
Best JBW summary I've seen so far.

JBW does exist you just gotta be attractive

I hate being a short and white,
its such a contradiction

I used to think that, but the more I look around the more I realise that short White men aren't a rarity, they were just invisible to me. Since I got Heightpilled earlier this year I kept thinking like this "My definition of "tall" is any man taller than me but ONLY if he's..." Well I wrote it somewhere earlier and don't want to repeat the whole thing because it's stupid, so I actually started to look at every White person I passed, I found out that even among Zoomers short White men aren't rare (in fact according to the Dutch statistics bureau short men are actually most prevalent among Zoomers since World War II, probably due to short toilets reproducing like crazy and them not getting their taller father's genetics).

View: https://youtu.be/7zBo3J-BAes

Screenshot 20220808 211226

The truth is when Noodlewhores and other non-White toilets think about White men they think about Chris Hemsworth and other Chad's, they don't think about the average White man. I suspect that the dominance of American culture globally is one of JBW's biggest factors, as all toilets ever see is tall White Chad's and think that literally every American man looks like that.

JBW seems to work in Tokyo because promiscuous toilets love men that travel there temporarily and then go, combine this with White men's globally good reputation and you have a recipe for JBW.

Meanwhile a Japanese man lives in Japan and if he goes around telling people that she's an easy slut her reputation is gone, it's always easier for men who travel to get laid because then there's no chance of anyone in her in-group finding out about all the sex she's had with many strangers.

I used to think that, but the more I look around the more I realise that short White men aren't a rarity, they were just invisible to me. Since I got Heightpilled earlier this year I kept thinking like this "My definition of "tall" is any man taller than me but ONLY if he's..." Well I wrote it somewhere earlier and don't want to repeat the whole thing because it's stupid, so I actually started to look at every White person I passed, I found out that even among Zoomers short White men aren't rare (in fact according to the Dutch statistics bureau short men are actually most prevalent among Zoomers since World War II, probably due to short toilets reproducing like crazy and them not getting their taller father's genetics).

View: https://youtu.be/7zBo3J-BAes

View attachment 646323

The truth is when Noodlewhores and other non-White toilets think about White men they think about Chris Hemsworth and other Chad's, they don't think about the average White man. I suspect that the dominance of American culture globally is one of JBW's biggest factors, as all toilets ever see is tall White Chad's and think that literally every American man looks like that.

JBW seems to work in Tokyo because promiscuous toilets love men that travel there temporarily and then go, combine this with White men's globally good reputation and you have a recipe for JBW.

Meanwhile a Japanese man lives in Japan and if he goes around telling people that she's an easy slut her reputation is gone, it's always easier for men who travel to get laid because then there's no chance of anyone in her in-group finding out about all the sex she's had with many strangers.

I forgot to add that since South Korea started becoming a bigger cultural influence globally lots of toilets are developing fetishes for Asian men.

JBW Actually works a lot better when men lie and say that they're American. This partially means that toilets find prestige to be physically attractive. Just like how a good cologne can influence your perceived facial attractiveness (The Colognepill).