Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you STEMmaxxed, you wasted your shot

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
When I resigned myself to being a studycel to STEMmaxx years ago, I believed in the white picket fence dream. That if I work hard and get a good job, I would be an attractive choice for women to want to start a family with and live a comfortable upper middle-class life.

Historically, women were economically dependent on men. It was a necessity for them to get married so that they could depend on a man's livelihood. In the past, if you had a job or a farm, it was basically a given that you would get a monogamous relationship, by virtue of your livelihood. After women's liberation movements won them economic freedom, they no longer have to depend on men for money and property. Now they all have their own money, university education, property, etc. Now, no girl enters adulthood planning on being a housewife. They all have career ambitions or other ways to make money by exploiting simps.

Whatever mediocre job you get from STEMmaxxing, it doesn't mean shit to girls, because they have their own money now. You might make what, 100k? 200k? That's nothing. If you actually want a girl to give up her independence and freedom for your money, you need to be in the 7 figures range. Because they all get free university education (because they're women), and cushy token female jobs where they make tons of money to just sit there and look pretty. Even if they don't want a job, they can get their army of simp orbiters to give them everything they want. Maybe they will start an onlyfans account. It's hyper cucked, but they get for free what you have to strive for.

Instead of wasting your best years studying, you would have had a better chance of ascending had you socialmaxxed and looksmaxxed. If you ever had any chance of ascending at all. But now those years have been wasted in the vain pursuit of a lie. You will never get it back, time is a thief.

Last edited:
That if I work hard and get a good job, I would be an attractive choice for women to want to start a family with and live a comfortable upper middle-class life.
Gynocentric since the start
Over for you indeed :lul:

i hate the simps

The whole (((system))) is a lie and a scam for us goyim

I posted the same shit yesterday

thinking women dont need men anymore because of entering the workforce is a myth
all upper positions are occupied by males, and males are the one hiring and in charge of the system
men are funding females through taxation and directly through dates alimony divorce and onlyfans
males have the power to take it all back but 99% of men are cucks and simps
it’s the cucks and simps fault

I’m yet to accept this. I know this is the ultimate truth but I honestly can’t handle this.

Wasted what shot?? It was over more than 20 years ago when I got the autism diagnosis :feelsseriously:

STEMmaxxing was my only chance at making money to afford good copes, so from that perspective I didn't waste anything :feelsjuice:
:blackpill:

When I resigned myself to being a studycel to STEMmaxx years ago, I believed in the white picket fence dream. That if I work hard and get a good job, I would be an attractive choice for women to want to start a family with and live a comfortable upper middle-class life.

Historically, women were economically dependent on men. It was a necessity for them to get married so that they could depend on a man's livelihood. In the past, if you had a job or a farm, it was basically a given that you would get a monogamous relationship, by virtue of your livelihood. After women's liberation movements won them economic freedom, they no longer have to depend on men for money and property. Now they all have their own money, university education, property, etc. Now, no girl enters adulthood planning on being a housewife. They all have career ambitions or other ways to make money by exploiting simps.

Whatever mediocre job you get from STEMmaxxing, it doesn't mean shit to girls, because they have their own money now. You might make what, 100k? 200k? That's nothing. If you actually want a girl to give up her independence and freedom for your money, you need to be in the 7 figures range. Because they all get free university education (because they're women), and cushy token female jobs where they make tons of money to just sit there and look pretty. Even if they don't want a job, they can get their army of simp orbiters to give them everything they want. Maybe they will start an onlyfans account. It's hyper cucked, but they get for free what you have to strive for.

Instead of wasting your best years studying, you would have had a better chance of ascending had you socialmaxxed and looksmaxxed. If you ever had any chance of ascending at all. But now those years have been wasted in the vain pursuit of a lie. You will never get it back, time is a thief.
As someone who did the same thing, absolutely based mate

thinking women dont need men anymore because of entering the workforce is a myth
all upper positions are occupied by males, and males are the one hiring and in charge of the system
men are funding females through taxation and directly through dates alimony divorce and onlyfans
males have the power to take it all back but 99% of men are cucks and simps
it’s the cucks and simps fault
It’s amazing what men could achieve if united, but sadly too many men are simps and too many men are indoctrinated by the western gynocentric sustem. Chads/top men don’t give a fuck about changing things as they’re already at the top.