Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JBW doesn't exist

Recluse

Recluse

Banned
-
53d 7h 19m
JBW does exist you just gotta be attractive

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Mythic
★★★★
18d 6m
I hate being a short and white,
its such a contradiction

I used to think that, but the more I look around the more I realise that short White men aren't a rarity, they were just invisible to me. Since I got Heightpilled earlier this year I kept thinking like this "My definition of "tall" is any man taller than me but ONLY if he's..." Well I wrote it somewhere earlier and don't want to repeat the whole thing because it's stupid, so I actually started to look at every White person I passed, I found out that even among Zoomers short White men aren't rare (in fact according to the Dutch statistics bureau short men are actually most prevalent among Zoomers since World War II, probably due to short toilets reproducing like crazy and them not getting their taller father's genetics).

View: https://youtu.be/7zBo3J-BAes

Screenshot 20220808 211226

The truth is when Noodlewhores and other non-White toilets think about White men they think about Chris Hemsworth and other Chad's, they don't think about the average White man. I suspect that the dominance of American culture globally is one of JBW's biggest factors, as all toilets ever see is tall White Chad's and think that literally every American man looks like that.

JBW seems to work in Tokyo because promiscuous toilets love men that travel there temporarily and then go, combine this with White men's globally good reputation and you have a recipe for JBW.

Meanwhile a Japanese man lives in Japan and if he goes around telling people that she's an easy slut her reputation is gone, it's always easier for men who travel to get laid because then there's no chance of anyone in her in-group finding out about all the sex she's had with many strangers.

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Mythic
★★★★
18d 6m
I used to think that, but the more I look around the more I realise that short White men aren't a rarity, they were just invisible to me. Since I got Heightpilled earlier this year I kept thinking like this "My definition of "tall" is any man taller than me but ONLY if he's..." Well I wrote it somewhere earlier and don't want to repeat the whole thing because it's stupid, so I actually started to look at every White person I passed, I found out that even among Zoomers short White men aren't rare (in fact according to the Dutch statistics bureau short men are actually most prevalent among Zoomers since World War II, probably due to short toilets reproducing like crazy and them not getting their taller father's genetics).

View: https://youtu.be/7zBo3J-BAes

View attachment 646323

The truth is when Noodlewhores and other non-White toilets think about White men they think about Chris Hemsworth and other Chad's, they don't think about the average White man. I suspect that the dominance of American culture globally is one of JBW's biggest factors, as all toilets ever see is tall White Chad's and think that literally every American man looks like that.

JBW seems to work in Tokyo because promiscuous toilets love men that travel there temporarily and then go, combine this with White men's globally good reputation and you have a recipe for JBW.

Meanwhile a Japanese man lives in Japan and if he goes around telling people that she's an easy slut her reputation is gone, it's always easier for men who travel to get laid because then there's no chance of anyone in her in-group finding out about all the sex she's had with many strangers.

I forgot to add that since South Korea started becoming a bigger cultural influence globally lots of toilets are developing fetishes for Asian men.

JBW Actually works a lot better when men lie and say that they're American. This partially means that toilets find prestige to be physically attractive. Just like how a good cologne can influence your perceived facial attractiveness (The Colognepill).

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8