Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment JBW does not apply in Latin America

Letting Go

Letting Go

Done.
-
I am getting ZERO matches in South America today. I also had no luck IRL when I traveled to Mexico and Puerto Rico.

SE Asia >>>>>> Latin America for sub-5 white guys who wish to leverage their race.

I'll see if I have any better luck in the Middle East tomorrow.

I tried it in Brazil once but with highly frauded pictures (I look way better on these pictures) and I got a good amount of matches. I doubt that I'd get anything with normal ones because I already got nothing in a western country

JBW could only work in places like Thailand and even some white guys won't have success there

Last edited:
They're too sexual in South America for JBW to work.

I am getting ZERO matches in South America today. I also had no luck IRL when I traveled to Mexico and Puerto Rico.

SE Asia >>>>>> Latin America for sub-5 white guys who wish to leverage their race.

will curries have a chance in latin america(tbh call me volcel but latinas > thai)

Well, I always see white guys with girlfriends in Brazil. Browns and blacks usually get nothing. I wonder what kind of picture you're using.

Well, I always see white guys with girlfriends in Brazil. Browns and blacks usually get nothing. I wonder what kind of picture you're using.

Just another white liar

Ethnics would get nothing, not whites. Unless blackops2cel mogs you, you cannot be incel as a white and even then you can go to Asia and maybe fuck.

Just another white liar

Ethnics would get nothing, not whites. Unless blackops2cel mogs you, you cannot be incel as a white and even then you can go to Asia and maybe fuck.
Yes. White guys have it way better than other races.

Just another white liar

I doubt that Latinas have low standards

I doubt that Latinas have low standards
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you know nothing . I live in latin america. If they had low standards I wouldn't be here now. I've already asked out countless women. None of them want me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you know nothing . I live in latin america. If they had low standards I wouldn't be here now. I've already asked out countless women. None of them want me.
Please read my post again and check the definition of the word "doubt" c:

Let the race wars commence!

Please read my post again and check the definition of the word "doubt" c:
Oh. I read that wrong. I thought you meant something else. Sorry, man. But let that be registered there in case someone might think these bitches are easy.

Oh. I read that wrong. I thought you meant something else. Sorry, man. But let that be registered there in case someone might think these bitches are easy.

everything is easy when u are white, just dont be sub3

Women can barely have low standards on Tinder due to the large supply of thirsty men. Every Incel should create a Stacy Tinder profile just to see how bad it really is

Did you use photos of yourself holding duct tape and a knife next to your van?

Listen, I'm Mexican so I know what it's like. Being light skinned or true full blooded euro makes you highly saught after. The men treat you better and the women want to get fucked by you. This shit runs deep in the Mexican psyche.

La malinche 640x480

Being white is not some kind of superhuman power.

Any white here could easily have foursome with curry bitches or any sort of ethnics

They have insane status

Listen, I'm Mexican so I know what it's like. Being light skinned or true full blooded euro makes you highly saught after. The men treat you better and the women want to get fucked by you. This shit runs deep in the Mexican psyche.

View attachment 5768

I traveled to Mexico a few times (Cancun, Tijuana, and Mexico City) and wasn't treated well at all by the women in any of those cities. The only exception was a few strippers in TJ, but that doesn't count. I also had the same experience in the Southwestern U.S. (California, Arizona, and Texas) with Mexican-American women. Puerto Rican women, both in PR and in my city, also have never been receptive to me.

Guess it's Asia or bust for me...

Latinas CRAVE for white cock, but not as much as asians. Whites are usually considered to be rich in Latin america, so they tend to get all the girls since marrying a rich guy is still a method of surviving in this shithole.

There are a considerable amount of whites in South America. It will not work as easily like in Asia.

I traveled to Mexico a few times (Cancun, Tijuana, and Mexico City) and wasn't treated well at all by the women in any of those cities. The only exception was a few strippers in TJ, but that doesn't count. I also had the same experience in the Southwestern U.S. (California, Arizona, and Texas) with Mexican-American women. Puerto Rican women, both in PR and in my city, also have never been receptive to me.

Guess it's Asia or bust for me...
It's hard to tell what's wrong without a picture. I have seen so many ugly white guys with girlfriends here. A few months ago, I met this guy from Serbia ( I think this is how you spell it). He was hideous, and dated an asian woman. No kidding. Maybe it's because it was in Mexico? I don't think Mexicans are very receptive towards americans these days. Don't know what to think, OP.

It's hard to tell what's wrong without a picture. I have seen so many ugly white guys with girlfriends here. A few months ago, I met this guy from Serbia ( I think this is how you spell it). He was hideous, and dated an asian woman. No kidding. Maybe it's because it was in Mexico? I don't think Mexicans are very receptive towards americans these days. Don't know what to think, OP.

I guess latinas just aren't attracted to me. Time to write them off like I wrote off white women. At least I was able to match with 6s, 7s, and 8s in Asia. We'll see how the Middle East goes tomorrow.

Latinas CRAVE for white cock, but not as much as asians. Whites are usually considered to be rich in Latin america, so they tend to get all the girls since marrying a rich guy is still a method of surviving in this shithole.

View attachment 5768
I do not even deny the fact than being lightskinned is seen as more attractive in Mexico but I think you overstimate the benefits.

Update: My number of "likes" just increased from 10+ to 25+ but my number of actual matches hasn't increased since yesterday (when I changed my location from SE Asia to South America). Can't swipe anymore until this evening. I guess I'll try another Latin American country then before switching to the Middle East tomorrow morning. After that, I'll either do Eastern Europe or Sub-Saharan Africa before going back to Asia.

You must be sub3 then

Sure looks like it. :feelsrope:

Three more hours before I finally pull the plug on my current country. Can't wait to move onto another part of the world.

jbw barely applies anywhere tbh

jbw barely applies anywhere tbh

It hasn't applied in India either. Zero matches between India and Peru over the past 24 hours.

I will finally try the Middle East tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Update: It was just Peru where I was having shitty luck. Other parts of South America seem to be a little better.

View attachment 5768
u mestizo or full indio?

do curries have a chance in latin America?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back