Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion JBW Deniers (Why?)

i will admit that JBW has its truth but the thing is, why do JBW believers think that clearly ugly and genetically fucked men can still get a gf in asia cause they are white? JBW only works for some white people and just because some people have gotten luck with it doesn't mean whites can't be incel.
I've seen clips of disgusting, fat, bald, short, ugly, old, arrogant Britbongs getting with tight Thai jailbait pussy in SEA all the time. Part of it is betabuxxing OFC, but a lot of it is JBW. Look up the incelchad ITS OVER.

If you're white and in SEA I think the key is to realize that the locals are just monkeys and that regardless of how you look you are far above them. Once you realize this, you will be on the same level of thinking as the local women. Past this point, you're gonna get laid. I think it's why fat, old, disgusting, short, Britbongs do well in SEA (they treat the locals as subhuman British Empire subjects), whereas younger, less confident incels (who mog the old ones) struggle a bit more.

Last edited:
By that logic JB-anything applies as long as long as you're tall and good looking
And that’s the point. Race will play a role but if you’re white & that ugly or non-nt it won’t work for you. Good looking and some average looking guys of every race get laid, whereas the ugly & non-NT ones don’t.

Blacks can't be incel
Whites are least likely to be incel
Latinos are lucky to bypass inceldom
Asians have an incredibly slim chance at escaping inceldom
Curries cannot win at all

JBW doesn't work for ugly balding slavs we are white subhuman niggers. I see sometimes asian foid tourists and they never try to approach us slavs because we are so ugly.
Medicann Blackpill is able to get lots of SEA foids. It does work for ugly balding slavs.

JBW either has no effect in Europe itself or is a meme in general.
All of my school life and now in Uni I am surrounded by Asian, Eurasian and Negroe foids, yet us White guys barely get laid, everyone I talk to is either an Incel or has one gf he is together with for like 2 years (mono-cucks, Chad just cheats on her with the entire building).

Maybe the effect is different in Asian countries, although I doubt it is effective in a rich Asian country like Japan, maybe effective on golddigger greencard whores in Thailand and such.

Slavs are White, Jews are not.
Ashkenazi have no Heritage from the Middle East they're literally turkic Mongol and Slavic mixed breeds who converted to Judaism in order to get the Mongols off their back

Ashkenazi have no Heritage from the Middle East they're literally turkic Mongol and Slavic mixed breeds who converted to Judaism in order to get the Mongols off their back
From data i’ve seen, they have about 50% MENA ancestry on average: On every PCA, they fall in between Euros & MENA