Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion JBW Deniers (Why?)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Discuss here.

Any white man with self-respect wouldn't date outside their race.

Because inkwells like @DarkStarDown @LeFrenchCel @Pancakecel @TheProphetMuscle @Ron.Belgrade and @Adolf Hitler are inkwell

Last edited:
i will admit that JBW has its truth but the thing is, why do JBW believers think that clearly ugly and genetically fucked men can still get a gf in asia cause they are white? JBW only works for some white people and just because some people have gotten luck with it doesn't mean whites can't be incel.

I don't deny it, we whites are objectively better in everyway. However,

White is the best race for dating if u disagree its cope but its not a get out of incel free card.

i will admit that JBW has its truth but the thing is, why do JBW believers think that clearly ugly and genetically fucked men can still get a gf in asia cause they are white? JBW only works for some white people and just because some people have gotten luck with it doesn't mean whites can't be incel.
I have seen 40 yo rednecks and balding manlets get a gf in sea. It is indeed possible with jbw

I have seen 40 yo rednecks and balding manlets get a gf in sea. It is indeed possible with jbw
so you believe that ugly people can get a gf cause of random experiences? very blackpilled i must say.

I don't deny it, we whites are objectively better in everyway. However,
Tell ‘em my nigga
These the baddies we need IMG 2251

so heckin blackpilled 100% truecel and not a bluepiller
Cope boyo jbw is same as height pill or whatever advantage pill there is. Jbw is real, jbw can balance out your ugliness. I as a curry experience it daily in curryland, curry women love average white skinned curry boys

Cope boyo jbw is same as height pill or whatever advantage pill there is. Jbw is real, jbw can balance out your ugliness. I as a curry experience it daily in curryland, curry women love average white skinned curry boys

Delusional coper

greycel​

★★

JoinedDec 11, 2022Posts182

JBW doesn't work for ugly balding slavs we are white subhuman niggers. I see sometimes asian foid tourists and they never try to approach us slavs because we are so ugly.

I’ve been home all day this Christmas break
lucky nigger. Fucking spics are about the leave and now my ass is going to be doing 10 hour shifts almost every day for like 3 months.

It is so over, we aren't making it out of the hood with this one.

JBW doesn't work for ugly balding slavs we are white subhuman niggers. I see sometimes asian foid tourists and they never try to approach us slavs because we are so ugly.

GrAYs are GrAYs
my post count mogs
Because you have no other life than rotting in .is I post and reply when I really have something to say, other than that I just scroll this forum.

Slavs are just low-tier Whites,

>Joined Dec 11, 2022
>GrAY

Opinion discarded.

Also, you used average, all the whites here are below average.

if JBW is real, why am i a 30+ virgin?
idk, maybe because im a slavic jew? i have pale skin, but im sure half this forum wouldnt classify me as white

lucky nigger. Fucking spics are about the leave and now my ass is going to be doing 10 hour shifts almost every day for like 3 months.

It is so over, we aren't making it out of the hood with this one.
Jesus Christ that’s brutal man. I work like 11 hours a week and that makes me want to kill myself.

I’m home all day playing games and I only leave to go to the gym. I still enjoy another 3 weeks of this till school starts back up.

May you be blessed. IMG 2260

You always have an excuse
No, it’s just facts, mongrel.

These guys have money, go to some shithole, and just offer the foids more than what anyone with an average income in that country has. Anyone with cash can do this.

if JBW is real, why am i a 30+ virgin?
idk, maybe because im a slavic jew? i have pale skin, but im sure half this forum wouldnt classify me as white
Slavs are White, Jews are not.

I grew up in the 90s early 2000s. It didn't matter how much of a shit white guy you were. If you were white, you had a SEX LIFE.

Anyone blackpilled can see the consequences of miscegenation. It’s just facts.

The world doesn’t need more ERs & it doesn’t need a uniform mutt race with low-IQ that can be controlled by (((elites))) which is the path we are on.

No, it’s just facts, mongrel.

These guys have money, go to some shithole, and just offer the foids more than what anyone with an average income in that country has. Anyone with cash can do this.
Whites don’t have to go SEA to get laid

Exactly, we're not denying that JBW doesn't have truth to it, but it doesn't apply to every single White. You have to be at least MTN tier & NT or rich for it to work: However, there are Whites who are below this minimum face criteria & are non-NT who won't ascend, therefore JBW is false.

Exactly, we're not denying that JBW doesn't have truth to it, but it doesn't apply to every single White. You have to be at least MTN tier & NT or rich for it to work: However, there are Whites who are below this minimum face criteria & are non-NT who won't ascend, therefore JBW is false.
all racepills are false, race cannot determine if you are incel or not, its your face.

all racepills are false, race cannot determine if you are incel or not, its your face.
Face+NTness are most important, this is a fact.

Stuff such as race, height, frame, etc. do matter, but face & NTness will determine 80% or so if you will be Incel or not.

All racepills really mean is that Normie-tier to above-normie tier guys will benefit more & punch above their weight due to their race.

Face>NTness>height>frame>race.

Last edited:
Because it's simply not true?

JBW is universal but has its limits, I know several white inkies on pisscord who are basically truecels, one of them is partially disabled and perma-NEET

JBW and JBB can both be true
Doesn't apply to below-average White or Black guys who are non-NT; it's just so black or white MTN+ can do better in comparison to others, provided circumstances are right.

Doesn't apply to below-average White or Black guys who are non-NT; it's just so black or white MTN+ can do better in comparison to others, provided circumstances are right.
By that logic JB-anything applies as long as long as you're tall and good looking

You have to be at least MTN tier & NT or rich for it to work:

Here.

JBW just means being white is an advantage in dating, not that just being white will instantly get you pussy
You can say it's just an advantage, but it's a massive, massive advantage. So massive that it lifts almost every White male above some woman's bar. The value that ethic and especially Asian women assign to Whiteness is unimaginable.

Last edited:
why do JBW believers think that clearly ugly and genetically fucked men can still get a gf in asia cause they are white?
Because they can???? Lol.

I'm sure you've heard of the "never give up guy" and his girlfriend. (she recently left him btw) well guess what?

View attachment 1019954

She's from some shit hole ethnic third world country. What a surprise! Then we have an example I've seen a few normies bring up. "le 8chan founder got pussy bro!"

View attachment 1019953
After he went to the Philippines :feelskek: It's so funny that in normies desperation to disprove the blackpill they only confirm it. Really goes to show how ignorant normies are.
No point in arguing with JBW deniers. They argue EXACTLY like foids and normies. Show them clear picture perfect examples and evidence that arrive on a CONSISTENT routine, and they’ll still deny it.