Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW betabuxxers are mega delusional when they tell incels to man up.

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
They keep on forgetting if it were not for their money and whiteness they would be sitting in the same boat

You act like white people are the only ones who beta buxx. That's a legit strategy for any race of man.

I kinda agree but, i think if you're JBWmaxxing there's some level of real attraction involved and therefore it's not betabuxing. Unless it's an ugly white guy with some foid from a poor country who wants a visa or a betabux, but then it's not real JBWmaxxing

Poor White guy here, it is a huge cope if you think we're doing any better. C-O-P-E

Honestly, you don't know what you're talking about regarding that.

Try being poor and low income where the mainstream media constantly says how you're 'privileged' along with the cause of all the 'evil' in society. I feel like I'm living in a cartoon most of the time.

I mean, how much 'evil' can I be contributing in society making $12.00 a hour?

Last edited:
Everyone else IRL looks down on them so those jbw betabuxxers are punching down to the only acceptable target there is (incels).
In reality everyone knows that if you had to resort to moving overseas to get laid you are in no position to call anyone a loser or unmanly.

Poor White guy here, it is a huge cope if you think we're doing any better. C-O-P-E

Honestly, you don't know what you're talking about regarding that.

Try being poor and low income where the mainstream media constantly says how you're 'privileged' along with the cause of all the 'evil' in society. I feel like I'm living in a cartoon most of the time.

I mean, how much 'evil' can I be contributing in society making $12.00 a hour?
These brainlets proof JBW by posting pics of Chad, former volcel itsover, :feelshaha:
Find me recessed, bald manlet white man who succeeded there

These brainlets proof JBW by posting pics of Chad, former volcel itsover, :feelshaha:
Yeah, once you go bald it's really over.

Attachments

• 71RR0jwpIZL._AC_SL1024_.jpg
    71RR0jwpIZL._AC_SL1024_.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 10
Most ascended bench warmers believe they are immune to inceldom simply because they are currently buxmaxxing, JBWmaxxing or holding a seat for the next guy. Even when some incels ascend they immediately ditch their blackpill beliefs and start throwing around bluepills about attitudemaxxing.

People don't want to believe in anything that doesn't directly affect them. Some careermaxxed betabuxxer who married a 35 year old single mother telling inkels to man up, stop playing video games and work on their attitudes is a funny sight. Or some redpiller Youtube gorilla who picks up single moms on Tinder and shit talks inkels and honestly believes he isn't affected by blackpill

you need to mog whatever they have there. That's all.