Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme JBW Believer Starter Pack

they all have this pretty boy nose shape
Image 1
Proxy
Channels4 profile 1

do you think that they are slayers ?

still roman nose is huge disadvantage tbh

that's neoteny for you ( aka ricecel problem ) but at least it's very rare in poland
I'm from poland too:feelskek: I know how the people look there

Last edited:
Foids definitely do not have a preference for cumskins

i live in silesian agglomeration too
My "cousin" from my dead stepfather mogged the hell out of me. he was like to 2 tall and his sister too. chadlite niggers and they hated it when I came to visit them. We dont have contact anymore to them

so true about 1996 stats, most of JBW statistic are from around 2010 if not even older
Also, people overlook the fact that they were done on dating apps primarily used to find a betabuxx
Don’t forget the obligatory bookmark to rehab room’s retarded YouTube channel.
@Mortis thoughts?

Also, people overlook the fact that they were done on dating apps primarily used to find a betabuxx

@Mortis thoughts?
Sky is blue

Thots?

JBW is non-negotiable

If you believe in JBW yet you live in a white country maybe you're a fucking volcel, fuck outta here and go ascend where there are no whiteys to mog you.

Don't forget they love white femboys too

Also dont forget their moms got fucked by Tyrone and they were forced to see

Don't forget they love white femboys too
Your summary of them in your similar named thread sums them up good
I've taken several hours to put this on how the JBW believer starterpack looks like, enjoy or seethe
• Mother got fucked by Tyrone so he copes that whites are chads by default
• Is an ethnic
• Too retarded to realize what white men are being selected
• Black belt in mental jiu jitsu

• Calls JBB believers gay when they not only masturbate to white femboys but also don't realize not one JBB believer was exposed to be a homosexual

That's why I always say that dating app statistics should be compared to IRL relationship stats. Alone, they tell us nothing beyond who foids want to spend time with for whatever reason. 50-year-old men also receive a crapload of interest from women there, and we all know why that is, plus over a quarter of women admit to feign interest in men to get free food, which gets curiously underdiscussed here:feelshehe:. I don't think many women think they can get free food from guys who look like they just landed in the country:feelshmm:.

Damn, I sure wonder why it was middle-aged white men those women were interested in:feelsjuice:. Must be because of their glorious NSDAP-approved Aryan genes, there's no other explanation for why women would want to be with old men from a high-income racial group:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Sky is blue

Thots?

JBW is non-negotiable
This wasn't about JBW lol, I asked what you thought about Fat Links take on rehab room

And off-topic, no offense intended, but you seem very disingenuous to the struggles whitecels here have: Whenever I talk shit on ethnics, I make it clear it's not on the ones here as does @Ron.Belgrade who are causing issues making my already shit life harder.
I have from 2020-2022 stop coping.
Share them then.
That's why I always say that dating app statistics should be compared to IRL relationship stats. Alone, they tell us nothing beyond who foids want to spend time with for whatever reason. 50-year-old men also receive a crapload of interest from women there, and we all know why that is, plus over a quarter of women admit to feign interest in men to get free food, which gets curiously underdiscussed here:feelshehe:. I don't think many women think they can get free food from guys who look like they just landed in the country:feelshmm:.

View attachment 1221360View attachment 1221363

Damn, I sure wonder why it was middle-aged white men those women were interested in:feelsjuice:. Must be because of their glorious NSDAP-approved Aryan genes, there's no other explanation for why women would want to be with old men from a high-income racial group:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
This.

Most relationships are betabuxxs.

but it's ethnics here screaming JBW

@KillNiggers
The real jbw starterpack should be retarded curries on obscure internet forums and Hindu nationalist bots

The real jbw starterpack should be retarded curries on obscure internet forums and Hindu nationalist bots
This.

I also like how it's a group hardly impacted by it that goes on about it. Most Currywhores are too ugly for most non-curry males to want to date especially with other options.

Even you yourself admit you would be Incel if White, but that your life would be easier in certain ways & even I agree

Even @Chudpreet says that despite living in a curry land colony shithole in NJ, he's seen only a few at most WMIF

they are projecting

Least gay anti white user

Unironically true

Countless JBW shilling ethnics were exposed as fakecels by proof or more or less admission or ended up being fags

Happened with @MACHETE
Happened with @Incelius Savage
Happened with @NoLooksNoLife
Could name more
Far more ethnics have been exposed as fakecels than Whites.

Even @Chudpreet says that despite living in a curry land colony shithole in NJ, he's seen only a few at most WMIF
Yes. It’s probably a combination of Jeetas being too ugly for white men plus them often times having helicopter parents that want them to only date jeets from the same ethnicity, caste, & whatnot

Yes. It’s probably a combination of Jeetas being too ugly for white men
ye even @CopingForBrutality said one of the few good things about being Curry is that most currywhores are too unappealing to most non-curries to want to be with

And the ones who are appealing enough are Sand-passing usually.
plus them often times having helicopter parents that want them to only date jeets from the same ethnicity, caste, & whatnot
Could be a factor also