Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JBW BBC copers on suicide watch

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/interracialdating/comments/ir030g/i_thought_seattle_would_help_me_with_dating_white/

I thought Seattle would help me with dating white men as a black woman but...
renderTimingPixel.png

They all seem to prefer Asian women here. I have had very little success dating white men. I have a lot of common ground with most of their hobbies and careers etc but I think the PNW just isn't what I'm looking for. Would I have an easier time in the south dating white men? What are some areas that have more BW/WM couples? I am 25 y/os working in tech btw. Have A B.S in computer science. Also, another thing that concerns me is that I feel like if I do find the guy I am looking for he would not see me as long term material bc of the fear of having mixed children. Do any of you worry about that? If they dated me no matter how good the relationship was they would secretly know they are wasting my time and end up marrying a white woman in the end.

I would fuck her but she's looking for Chad only.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/interracialdating/comments/ir030g/i_thought_seattle_would_help_me_with_dating_white/

I thought Seattle would help me with dating white men as a black woman but...
renderTimingPixel.png

They all seem to prefer Asian women here. I have had very little success dating white men. I have a lot of common ground with most of their hobbies and careers etc but I think the PNW just isn't what I'm looking for. Would I have an easier time in the south dating white men? What are some areas that have more BW/WM couples? I am 25 y/os working in tech btw. Have A B.S in computer science. Also, another thing that concerns me is that I feel like if I do find the guy I am looking for he would not see me as long term material bc of the fear of having mixed children. Do any of you worry about that? If they dated me no matter how good the relationship was they would secretly know they are wasting my time and end up marrying a white woman in the end.

No one with the slightest bit of common sense would consider marriage with anyone nowadays. I like this happens. All women are shooting for the stars but their unrealistic expectations are making them end up alone in the end.

IT wont tell her to improve her personality.

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO WHITE DICK!

she probably secretly lusts for curry cock but curries are completely out of her league