Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Racecardmaxxing

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/15318l2/a_guy_on_the_street_called_me_a_racist_because_i/

So I was walking home after work and a guy crossed the street and said "Hey gorgeous, what's your name? Can I get your number?"

I told him that no, sorry, I have a boyfriend. At this point I'm gonna mention this guy was black and I am white, only because it is relevant to what happened next. What happened next was he got really annoyed and sighed and said that I just didn't want to talk to him because I look down on black men, and that I'm probably gonna go and tell my friends he sexually harassed me like that white woman did to Emmett Till

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I even feel worried just typing this up like I'm not supposed to talk about this. I wanna make it real clear: I know this was just this one guy, this isn't a black man "thing" or anything. And I know white privilege is a thing that all white women like me have, and that white women *do* use it against black men. I'm not trying to say white women are innocent victims or anything.

Exploiting white guilt jfl, she actually feels bad for him. Only works for nigcels though :feelsUgh:

Making women feel like the racist evil bitches they are = based. All ethnics (and whitecels) need to do this.

if he was a curry or a ricecel she won't add this worthless part:
I even feel worried just typing this up like I'm not supposed to talk about this. I wanna make it real clear: I know this was just this one guy, this isn't a black man "thing" or anything. And I know white privilege is a thing that all white women like me have, and that white women *do* use it against black men. I'm not trying to say white women are innocent victims or anything.
if he was a curry she will just say that the guy was an insufferable creep and she would call the police on him.

Making women feel like the racist evil bitches they are = based. All ethnics (and whitecels) need to do this.
Only works for blackcels, roasties will never feel bad rejecting other ethnics or cumskins for their race :foidSoy:

Non white cels, what are you waiting for

if he was a curry or a ricecel she won't add this worthless part:

if he was a curry she will just say that the guy was an insufferable creep and she would call the police on him.
Jesus, look how they brainwashed white wahmen :feelshaha:

White foids shouldn't go outside without a white man by their side to provide this

because we don’t SJWmax and pull the race card enough, people think it’s ok to stomp all over us
Curries need a mass atrocity to have sympathy

I know a pigskinned whore who relayed a similar experience to me and I rubbed it in her face. She didn't wanna give the homeless black man money and he said "racist ass" under his breath. This is someone who can make $1000 a day farting into a camera. Amoranth makes 2 million a month.

She felt bad and kept telling me about it. I kept calling her "racist ass" and she was like "I wish I never told you". But it's true, they're racist. Then these bitches wanna act all proletarian.

Everyone has some degree of racism. But there's a difference between someone whose weaponization of racism can get you put in jail or killed with just a few words, and a black man accusing a white bitch of being racist. Keep it mind it was the same white girl who randomly threatened to say that I raped her. They don't value negro life, and they act like it too. Some less flagrantly than others.

As the most privileged demographic on earth, white women are morally obligated to give money to homeless men, especially black men. They should be taxed for this purpose tbh.

That foid is doing two things by making that post:

1) She's bragging about being found attractive by strangers on the street.

2) She's virtue signaling about white privilege and how woke she is.

She does not feel guilty AT ALL.

We’ve had atrocities before but we never publicize it. The problem is

1) US curries are white worshipping so we seek to gain approval from whites to boost our egos by degrading other curries instead of ever attempting to assert our equality or superiority to whites despite mogging them in every non-looks department in the US

2) US curries are gigabluepilled and believe on pulling themselves up by the bootstraps, our culture is mainly studycelling, slavemaxxing, etc
Then they deserve what they get.

this isn't the first time a man has called me racist because I politely turned him down for a date
Cagefuel.

based black
I hope it works the same way for asians

Never began for EmmettTillcels

Won't work tbh

Women are sexual racist

she’s racist too so the black guy didn’t even say anything wrong.

BASED! we need to guilt all white women into fucking us. All ethnics should participate.

Based blackbro, racecardmaxxing should be weaponized against all white foids since they love to cope about how good they are about being non racist. White whores hate nothing more than being called racists in fact white incels should also call them racist

As the most privileged demographic on earth, white women are morally obligated to give money to homeless men, especially black men. They should be taxed for this purpose tbh.
:feelskek: Unironically hot take.