Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [JBpill] This is what 13 year girls on reddit are like — I looked through every "13F" on r/TeenAmIUgly

• Thread starter what is happening
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6329

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
20d 10h 35m
what is happening said:
Found two newer ones.

reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/e7cku6/what_shuld_i_do/f9xlkeu/

reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/eacxke/taking_the_act_test_tomorrow_any_tips/farmury/

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ef6reu/how_did_you_cheat_in_school/fbyofnd/

The second one posted after they started banning 13 year olds because of my thread. But you can still find new posts they try to hide by searching "13F" on redditsearch.io. If the account hasn't deleted the pic you can still see it.

Use old.reddit.com or embed the link somewhere like what this forum does automatically to see the pic.
View attachment 188350
This is how it shows if you don't use old.reddit.com

My thread of 14 year old girls

:feelskek:
View attachment 188352
removeddit.com/r/TeenAmIUgly/comments/eki6x4/13f_there_is_a_website_with_13f_on_it/

She still posted her picture again after that.
So they're perfectly fine with us fapping to 14 year olds instead? Jfl

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
124d 18h 13m
WØLF said:
This legendary thread shall not be forgotten.
:heart:

SkinjobCatastrophe said:
View attachment 184971
:giga::giga::feelswow:
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Hello FBI, I am only sexually attracted to females of the age 18 or over. Yes i hate those disgusting pedo incels who are attracted to 17 and 11 month olds, absolutely disgusting, couldnt hate them more, i was just looking at the thread so i could see how awful these incels are. We should definitely put them all on a list

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 6h 54m
God, I remember this thread. Today of all days, when I'm feeling as shitty as never about not having a teen gf, they ressurrect this thread :feelsrope:

M

MentalistKebab

Veteran
★★★
20d 19h 13m
LOLI BREEDING said:
very hot ngl(not gonna(going to) lie)
Explanationpilled

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
8d 7h 22m
FidelCashflow said:
Lol they always look the most beta when they are doing this gay anti pedo posting. "Oh zoinks I gotta protect the females that never gave me attention in highschool:soy:"
Every single one of those females you posted is sexually active right now, I've seen it myself when I was in highschool. These sluts get their tight clits soaking wet for prettyboy Chad but oh no how dare we find them attractive and sexually developed
haha LOL I Like your nickname LOL
also based reply

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 19h 4m
universallyabhorred said:
The state of western society smh. Dirty little whores.
Yes. Watch IT telling us after that dating below 25 is basically pedophilia.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
124d 3h 35m
Too bad we will never know what what is happening @what is happening 's thoughts on the "cuties" movie... Sad shit man.

Shaded

Shaded

Officer
★★
7d 11h 30m
is this in must-read
better be

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
404d 13h 52m
jerrycan dan said:
Should be legal to fuck
Emba said:
Too bad we will never know what what is happening @what is happening 's thoughts on the "cuties" movie... Sad shit man.
What is happening with him btw?

D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
105d 10h 28m
Mainländer said:
God, I remember this thread. Today of all days, when I'm feeling as shitty as never about not having a teen gf, they ressurrect this thread :feelsrope:
Mainländer said:
Man, just IMAGINE getting a virgin 13 yo white bride who looked like ANY of those girls :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feels::feelsree:

Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks. Fuck you, cucks.

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
120d 13h 16m
I will never have a teen gf :feels::feels::feels:
Fuck this planet
Mainländer said:
Today of all days, when I'm feeling as shitty as never about not having a teen gf
I feel bad about not having a teen gf every day at this point
I just act like this View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTLmD2kFDm0
when thinking about my situation
I'm going insane can't believe I live in this cucked reality

Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Self-banned
-
2d 13h 34m
Joker said:
Literal children have more life experience than we ever will
:feelsrope:
Their not ugly most of these whores just want attention from redditors because its lockdown and they can't have it outside of their comfy zone so this "am i ugly " whore complex is what helps them get through their day and feeds their thirst

Jfl i wish i was a woman

Last edited:
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
44d 1h 54m
"They're just kids playing with dolls inkwell"

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
80d 19h 33m
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
205d 18h 53m
‘Yes, I’m a whore’. That comment gives you enough of a reason why this foid need stoning, :feelsdevil:

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★
9d 23h 32m
remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
16d 4h 1m
There are no innocent foids, they have all committed the crime of whoredom by simply existing.

While I was still playing with stuffed animals, they were getting railed by local chads and exchanging nudes with them. :feelsree:
Not only that, but they have the audacity to complain about how "ugly" they are despite receiving constantly receiving validation.

They should all be stoned to death. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

residual bbc voiced lithuanian hapa albinocel
★★
75d 14h 33m
what is happening said:
1) Post.
No comment.
fuck man shes hot lol
(ATTENTION IT SCREENSHOTTERS I AM 2 YEARS OLDER THAN HER)

i wish girls would stil take pictures like that tbh its coomfuel. i remember every foid in my school would post pics like this :feelsohh:

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
144d 18h 11m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8