Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [JBpill] Teen and pre-teen prostitutes were common in New York during the 1800s

• Thread starter what is happening
  • Start date
Wow what a surprise bro as If this wasn’t occurring since the beginning of fucking time
Thank God I was born in the current year, where I can't even purchase the sexual services of a dried up toastie unless I want to risk prison time, or travel far.
:lul::lul:
Blackpill, teenage girls would rather be prostitues then live at home under rules. Just imagine having 100$ in that time though. You could hire 3-4 at the same time. I kind of doubt they looked pretty though.
:smonk::blackpill::blackpill:

Tradcucks think there were some good days, real blackpill is that incels were always incels and in ancient times women cucked their husbands and fucked their lords or used to lay with their chad lover when the husband worked. It never began for us.

Wow what a surprise bro as If this wasn’t occurring since the beginning of fucking time
And yet western countries now want to pretend that men are evil if they even have the desire to do this.

> “Thank God I was born in the current year, where I can't even purchase the sexual services of a dried up toastie unless I want to risk prison time, or travel far.”

This sums it up, yup — the fact that prostitution is illegal in the US is fucking ridiculous.

Poor struggling 19th century lolis >.<

what an age to be alive - except for the rampant syphilis

In this exact city in the video? lol

In some countries in Latin America that is pretty common, and some girls don't need prostitution for that, they just have casual sex with people much older than them. I've heard stories for grown men being harassed by 11-year-olds for sex in public.
Girls that age eat people with their eyes all the time, if someone really wants that kind of sex, it would be pretty easy to get it in Latin America, especially in Brazil since it is extremely open sexually.
Would I recommend it? Fuck no. Do it at your own risk.

Bro as a curry in the U.S. idk if i would ascend in south america but....damn does South America sound like a lawless paradise:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Bump. @WorthlessSlavicShit @frmentalcel thoughts?

Bump. @WorthlessSlavicShit @frmentalcel thoughts?
Based and informative thread tbh. Remember it from lurking last year, thanks for tagging me there:feelsokman:.