Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [JBB Theory] I'm Incel because I'm not black.

Niggers gonna nig man, even on this forum they need to be the biggest victims even though Asians and Curries obviously have it way worse than them but just like IRL they try to create this POC vs white thing even though blacks have just as good a chance of ascending as whites, if not better.

Srs? They're probably all rich Indian betabuxxers desperate to do the needful with white kween. Could get the same value from whores. :lul:
Yep some of them are just rich,maybe this fat man is.But there is also much of jewish propaganda in the media that shows dark skinned man as the best sexualx partner and foids believe in this shit.
Tbh there is something with slavic women brains,its not only todays era thing.My mother says she likes latinos(okay,not black but there is darker skin obsession) and even my grandma says she was attracted to hindus when she was young :feelskek: But maybe she never saw average hindu,dont know.
I guess western foids have higher standards for black men but slavic ones are just whores.

Niggers gonna nig man, even on this forum they need to be the biggest victims even though Asians and Curries obviously have it way worse than them but just like IRL they try to create this POC vs white thing even though blacks have just as good a chance of ascending as whites, if not better.

Literally first google result when I look up "virginity by race".

I seriously doubt if you were bbc with same stats anything would change

both JBB and JBW is false and based on confirmation bias

JBB is true for getting white women, and JBW is true for getting asian/shitskin women. Brown shitskin men though? We get nothin. Before you say immigrants get all the women in europe, that's fucking cope. Only thugmaxxed low inhib mogger shitskins can do that, which is like 1% of shitskin immigrants. All that the average Abdul in europe gets is creepshots
Abdul never gets cucked though. So your point is moot. Srs, races who mateguard have nothing to complain about w.r.t. getting foids of other races. That's just being greedy.

Related to above, I had a friend in Australia who was SEA rice. His mother and both his sisters were with cumskins. This cucked shit never ever happens to Abdul in Europe. It's more likely to happen to a cumskin than an Abdul actually. Anyone know of a single Abdul who's sisters and mother are openly banging cumskins?

i dont get whitecels, why cope when u can just ascend. u waste time and rot here for nothing

i dont get whitecels, why cope when u can just ascend. u waste time and rot here for nothing
Literally 80% of this niggers posts are this.

Name checks out though but.. doesn't it get old? What race are you anyways?

I see girls drooling over white dudes everyday even if they are ugly

Just ascend bro.
Are you stupid?
Giga Cope
Your Thread is based on nothing

Just a reminder that OP is deluding himself with confirmation bias

@Nordcel9588

Stop the cope dude and we dont want to read this undercover cope thread

The reason on why you got nothing is because of your overall bones structure

and mind you most of those race trator are sandnigger living in western europe residing in ghetto along with niggers

Last edited:
Just remember, you will look like the black version of yourself as a black, not Tyrone

Abdul never gets cucked though. So your point is moot. Srs, races who mateguard have nothing to complain about w.r.t. getting foids of other races. That's just being greedy.
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

JFL, it's so fucking over for you if you believe this. Shitskin foids ride the cumskin cc when they get to europe. Now the biggest exception to this is when some arab/pajeet brings his wife and bazillion kids. In these cases the ''traditional'' shitskin culture is ingrained to the woman- she won't cuck him (besides they're usually too old for that anyway). Single shitskin foids though? In what world do they NOT fuck white men?

Abdul does get cucked. And aside from the aforementioned exception cases no one is ''mateguarding'' shitskin women.

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

JFL, it's so fucking over for you if you believe this. Shitskin foids ride the cumskin cc when they get to europe. Now the biggest exception to this is when some arab/pajeet brings his wife and bazillion kids. In these cases the ''traditional'' shitskin culture is ingrained to the woman- she won't cuck him (besides they're usually too old for that anyway). Single shitskin foids though? In what world do they NOT fuck white men?

Abdul does get cucked. And aside from the aforementioned exception cases no one is ''mateguarding'' shitskin women.
Nonsense, stats say otherwise

Tired of white"cel" retardation.

Related to above, I had a friend in Australia who was SEA rice. His mother and both his sisters were with cumskins. This cucked shit never ever happens to Abdul in Europe. It's more likely to happen to a cumskin than an Abdul actually. Anyone know of a single Abdul who's sisters and mother are openly banging cumskins?
99% of abduls are single or with their wife and kids when they immigrate. And this happened to your rice friend because the mom was a single mom. No husband. That's why she can ride the cumskin cc. Again, it doesn't happen to abduls because most shitskin women who immigrate are already married.
Nonsense, stats say otherwise
Can you post them?

I'm ngl blacks do have it easy in dating and relationships you have to be really ugly or non NT in order to be a blackcel

I'm ngl blacks do have it easy in dating and relationships you have to be really ugly or non NT in order to be a blackcel
exactly man it literally feels like all white women just got a bbc fetish these days

Being white in a White majority liberalized, globalized, open borders country is fucking SUFFERING.

White boys and men aren't seen as breeding material by their own females anymore unless they are direct descendants of the old Gods and look like Thor, Zeus, Perun, and ETC. But then they still need to work out a lot, have good money, good connections, not a single negative personality trait etc.

Meanwhile, white girls and women literally flock to refugee centers to "help" African and Middle Eastern refugees and do BLM protests here whenever something happens in America. Produce BNWO propaganda on tiktok. Saw this when I was in middle/high-school kid here in Norway too btw. Always the violent, low-inhibition foreign races getting all the attention from foids. Literally, JUST BE BLACK.

The normies often say that white right-wingers and racists are so because they are losers, and as a former far-right winger, I'll just say that this is largely true, but in their defense, it is logical. They oppose immigration because that is sexual competition ruining their chances even further. Anyway, the fact that most white men are such cucks that the literally support this system of STATE MANDATED CUCKOLDRY makes me hate my fucking race. You Jews are right about us. Fucking cattle, GOYIM!

I mean, Europe & American whites literally live under this system:
White boys and men wageslave away pussyless, supporting and tax-paying for the system that uses the wealth they generated to elevate the status of newly arrived non-white men so they don't need to work and use that time to fuck all of their mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters.

THIS is the Euro-American system right now in regards to Whites there, and the fact that there has not been a mass-ER anywhere just proves that whites are utter subhuman. I can't fault foreign men for using this opportunity to make it, not really. I am much angrier at other white "men" who just lie down and accept this cuckery. Maybe we deserve to die out if we're that weak. I agree with Hitler, A race that doesn't want to fight in this world of eternal struggle, doesn't deserve to live. Had he lived today, I am very sure that he would say the same thing as me.
Can i as a curry Dravidian get any white Nordic pussy if I larp as a Somali refugee despite having a masters degree in engineering and computer science from a western universit.

do I need to put on an African accent? people say I sound too white

I stopped caring about race pills. Whites are more attractive so people tend to believe in JBW because instead of realizing whites are more attractive they whine about “ugly” aka Normie gl whites.

JBB I only ever said it was bcuz of an isolated environment it’s different outside of that and niggers tend to go with obese or ugly women anyways unless they’re HTN+s.

Overall if you’re not curry or rice it’s not your race fucking you over lol.

Check my last thread, I posted a screenshot from 2011 UK census. Chinks get cucked, Muslims don't.
JFL. Your point miiiiight have been valid, IF it was not total bullshit.

29fdf78a16db449155aafb1f5bfcc763

Being white in a White majority liberalized, globalized, open borders country is fucking SUFFERING.

White boys and men aren't seen as breeding material by their own females anymore unless they are direct descendants of the old Gods and look like Thor, Zeus, Perun, and ETC. But then they still need to work out a lot, have good money, good connections, not a single negative personality trait etc.

Meanwhile, white girls and women literally flock to refugee centers to "help" African and Middle Eastern refugees and do BLM protests here whenever something happens in America. Produce BNWO propaganda on tiktok. Saw this when I was in middle/high-school kid here in Norway too btw. Always the violent, low-inhibition foreign races getting all the attention from foids. Literally, JUST BE BLACK.

The normies often say that white right-wingers and racists are so because they are losers, and as a former far-right winger, I'll just say that this is largely true, but in their defense, it is logical. They oppose immigration because that is sexual competition ruining their chances even further. Anyway, the fact that most white men are such cucks that the literally support this system of STATE MANDATED CUCKOLDRY makes me hate my fucking race. You Jews are right about us. Fucking cattle, GOYIM!

White boys and men wageslave away pussyless, supporting and tax-paying for the system that uses the wealth they generated to elevate the status of newly arrived non-white men so they don't need to work and use that time to fuck all of their mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters.

THIS is the Euro-American system right now in regards to Whites there, and the fact that there has not been a mass-ER anywhere just proves that whites are utter subhuman. I can't fault foreign men for using this opportunity to make it, not really. I am much angrier at other white "men" who just lie down and accept this cuckery. Maybe we deserve to die out if we're that weak. I agree with Hitler, A race that doesn't want to fight in this world of eternal struggle, doesn't deserve to live. Had he lived today, I am very sure that he would say the same thing as me.
cope

HOLY FUCKING COPE. Whites are more attractive than any other race, you just don't get puss for the same reason as most of us do: you either have a really shitty facial structure or you're short or both.

If you’re ugly, you’re ugly, Race means little if you’re a 2/10

Can't take someone who's nordic and an incel seriously. You guys are moggers I'd do anything to be a nord.

Can't take someone who's nordic and an incel seriously. You guys are moggers I'd do anything to be a nord.
You realize that also means the standards in their countries are higher? Sweden apparently produces some of the most sexless men relative to its population

Can i as a curry Dravidian get any white Nordic pussy if I larp as a Somali refugee despite having a masters degree in engineering and computer science from a western university.

do I need to put on an African accent? people say I sound too white
Just speak simply don't use huge words and appear extroverted or go down the grape route (the route deathniks took in 2015-2019).

I'm not soy. I still hold many of the same opinions, I've just realized that it is OVER, just like Chud.
Why bother?
As an Incel, I'm not part of my nation and race.
No one on the right calls themselves “far right” that’s a establishment boogie word

You sound like a cuck poster tbh

JBB yes pretty much. Obese, nerdy, autistic, insane, man child, none of those issues matter if you're a black man. You're still fucking sexy women of all races constantly

JBBpill is pretty brutal. My first thought when I see a White femoid is how many black men she's had sex with.

A picture of anecdotes isn't going to disprove reality
Now your the one coping, blacks are a minority BUT you'll see the same amout of women with white guys and black guys !

It's the same as with crime

I don't believe you. Norwegian Men are 5'11 at average and most blacks are nowhere near that height. Height >>>>>>>> Anything else.

If you ever come to USA you will see white men dating ethnic bitches of all backgrounds.
Only getting ethnic bitches is not something to brag about goofass

Agree blackcels = fakecels entire western culture been all about worshipping blacks and jews. And they always get a bonus points from the white foids because nigger = higher status than white guy (with the exception of a Chad).

I could say the same thing, come to africa. Obviously JBW won't work if you live in a country where the minority is ethnic ppl. Go to some area/country where ethnics are the majority and you'll see for youself that JBW is law
What about the money factor dumbass ? Of course a white men is going to have success in Africa !

The big question is : why the reverse is happening in Europe when those blax bring nothing to the table ?

"Sage King Discovers the Terrible Secret of the Witch of Gypsystan"-- My favorite horror game on CubikEntertainmentSystem 2.

>If you ever come to USA you will see white men dating ethnic bitches of all backgrounds.

White men do that because white women go for blacks
This. In Spain here where I lived for many years as an immigrant slavcel among meds. I learned that most native iberian females prefer to date very dark men, Morrocans or Niggers. Tall and skinny, preferably thugmaxxed. They never go for white nordic features. As the opposite, Male Med normies are dating Latinas, Romanians or Slavic females.

Last edited: