Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [JBB Theory] I'm Incel because I'm not black.

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
Being white in a White majority liberalized, globalized, open borders country is fucking SUFFERING.

White boys and men aren't seen as breeding material by their own females anymore unless they are direct descendants of the old Gods and look like Thor, Zeus, Perun, and ETC. But then they still need to work out a lot, have good money, good connections, not a single negative personality trait etc.

Meanwhile, white girls and women literally flock to refugee centers to "help" African and Middle Eastern refugees and do BLM protests here whenever something happens in America. Produce BNWO propaganda on tiktok. Saw this when I was in middle/high-school kid here in Norway too btw. Always the violent, low-inhibition foreign races getting all the attention from foids. Literally, JUST BE BLACK.

The normies often say that white right-wingers and racists are so because they are losers, and as a former far-right winger, I'll just say that this is largely true, but in their defense, it is logical. They oppose immigration because that is sexual competition ruining their chances even further. Anyway, the fact that most white men are such cucks that the literally support this system of STATE MANDATED CUCKOLDRY makes me hate my fucking race. You Jews are right about us. Fucking cattle, GOYIM!

I mean, Europe & American whites literally live under this system:
White boys and men wageslave away pussyless, supporting and tax-paying for the system that uses the wealth they generated to elevate the status of newly arrived non-white men so they don't need to work and use that time to fuck all of their mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters.

THIS is the Euro-American system right now in regards to Whites there, and the fact that there has not been a mass-ER anywhere just proves that whites are utter subhuman. I can't fault foreign men for using this opportunity to make it, not really. I am much angrier at other white "men" who just lie down and accept this cuckery. Maybe we deserve to die out if we're that weak. I agree with Hitler, A race that doesn't want to fight in this world of eternal struggle, doesn't deserve to live. Had he lived today, I am very sure that he would say the same thing as me.

Last edited:
JBW is cope for shitskins.They could bang white foids but they keep crying about their imaginations online from some african shed.

Attachments

• 1699718830937398.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 168
Being white in a White majority liberalized, globalized, open borders country is fucking SUFFERING.

White boys and men aren't seen as breeding material by their own females anymore unless they are direct descendants of the old Gods and look like Thor, Zeus, Perun, and ETC. But then they still need to work out a lot, have good money, good connections, not a single negative personality trait etc.

Meanwhile, white girls and women literally flock to refugee centers to "help" African and Middle Eastern refugees and do BLM protests here whenever something happens in America. Produce BNWO propaganda on tiktok. Saw this when I was in middle/high-school kid here in Norway too btw. Always the violent, low-inhibition foreign races getting all the attention from foids. Literally, JUST BE BLACK.

The normies often say that white right-wingers and racists are so because they are losers, and as a former far-right winger, I'll just say that this is largely true, but in their defense, it is logical. They oppose immigration because that is sexual competition ruining their chances even further. Anyway, the fact that most white men are such cucks that the literally support this system of STATE MANDATED CUCKOLDRY makes me hate my fucking race. You Jews are right about us. Fucking cattle, GOYIM!

White boys and men wageslave away pussyless, supporting and tax-paying for the system that uses the wealth they generated to elevate the status of newly arrived non-white men so they don't need to work and use that time to fuck all of their mothers, wives, sisters, and daughters.

THIS is the Euro-American system right now in regards to Whites there, and the fact that there has not been a mass-ER anywhere just proves that whites are utter subhuman. I can't fault foreign men for using this opportunity to make it, not really. I am much angrier at other white "men" who just lie down and accept this cuckery. Maybe we deserve to die out if we're that weak. I agree with Hitler, A race that doesn't want to fight in this world of eternal struggle, doesn't deserve to live. Had he lived today, I am very sure that he would say the same thing as me.
Keep coping buddy boyo

Least cucked JBB enthusiast

…: it’s the other way around blessed pearly white , fluorescent, Snow White skinned man. I’m incel because I’m black you’re watching the internet to much

JBW is cope for shitskins.They could bang white foids but they keep crying about their imaginations online from some african shed.
You have clearly never travelled outside your Eastern European rural village.

You have clearly never travelled outside your Eastern European rural village.
Ukrainian female "refugees" fuck black men in Poland

JBB is the same level of cope. That skinny nerdy framelet nigger bullied his entire life by every race possible isn't slaying shit. OP is taking Western jooish worship of the idealized Tyrone nigger and saying it applies to every black. :feelskek:

if your name is accurate then you are the master race, don't wish to be a cro-magnon

I don't believe you. Norwegian Men are 5'11 at average and most blacks are nowhere near that height. Height >>>>>>>> Anything else.

If you ever come to USA you will see white men dating ethnic bitches of all backgrounds.

As a self hating nigger if I was white I would be doing cart wheel daily

I don't believe you. Norwegian Men are 5'11 at average and most blacks are nowhere near that height. Height >>>>>>>> Anything else.

If you ever come to USA you will see white men dating ethnic bitches of all backgrounds.
>Norwegian Men are 5'11 at average.
I can disprove that by living here.-

I know who's behind this post, nice try Shlomo.

I would've made it into a top university if I were black
I'm not, didn't get through, now I'm drowning in mediocrity
I don't think they have it as a given, but they have it easier

>If you ever come to USA you will see white men dating ethnic bitches of all backgrounds.

White men do that because white women go for blacks

100%. He is denying tallpill too. Probably some triggered Curry/Deathnic larping as Nord, angry at JBWs for fooking his foids

Literally not Jewish, but a Blonde Norwegian fellow Hitler-appreciator.

Bro just go to Europe. It's literally not a cope
I could say the same thing, come to africa. Obviously JBW won't work if you live in a country where the minority is ethnic ppl. Go to some area/country where ethnics are the majority and you'll see for youself that JBW is law

100%. He is denying tallpill too. Probably some triggered Curry/Deathnic larping as Nord, angry at JBWs for fooking his foids
I'm not denying the tallpill, that obviously has a lot to say. But to say that the average Norwegian height is nearly 6ft is absolute bullshit

I could say the same thing, come to africa. Obviously JBW won't work if you live in a country where the minority is ethnic ppl. Go to some area/country where ethnics are the majority and you'll see for youself that JBW is law
What country are you in? Nigeria? I'm not trying to be mean, just curious.

So are the Boers there taking all of your Bantu women?
Blacks account for 83% of the population so even if all the cumskins did take ethnics there would still be a large portion of ethnics. I would say they are taking my Bantu women but what I can say is that they are realizing that it is very easy to get with a beautiful toilet and I constantly see WMBF and never vice versa. This is all objective though, don't have any resources to back up my statements, for South Africa in general. A 5`1 cumskin is literally dating my oneitis:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

So did song get popular over there?
It common knowledge in African countries. Everyone knows an ugly white man is more sought after than a average ethnic. I believe it's because the cumskins are seen as "exotic". You could be a 4`7 cumskin with like 2000 USD and you would get unlimited pussy and flourish in that country for about 5-6 months. The US Dollar is super strong compared to African currencies.

JBB is the same level of cope. That skinny nerdy framelet nigger bullied his entire life by every race possible isn't slaying shit. OP is taking Western jooish worship of the idealized Tyrone nigger and saying it applies to every black. :feelskek:
I didnt mea all blacks will ascend but i have seen VERY obese hindu man with slim blonde in my shithole city.Slavic girls has no standards seeing darker skin,fucking sluts.But im not JBB maniac,just got tired with this JBW posts spam.

I didnt mea all blacks will ascend but i have seen VERY obese hindu man with slim blonde in my shithole city.Slavic girls has no standards seeing darker skin,fucking sluts.But im not JBB maniac,just got tired with this JBW posts spam.

Srs? They're probably all rich Indian betabuxxers desperate to do the needful with white kween. Could get the same value from whores. :lul:

why even tell them its bullshit? they're stupid to see it anyway.
all non whites should be blackpilled into inceldom to prevent them from reproducing.

why even tell them its bullshit? they're stupid to see it anyway.
all non whites should be blackpilled into inceldom to prevent them from reproducing.
Based stormfrontpilled

as a former far-right winger
Animated GIF

Really? I'd love to hear how you went from far-right back to soy.

Animated GIF

Really? I'd love to hear how you went from far-right back to soy.
I'm not soy. I still hold many of the same opinions, I've just realized that it is OVER, just like Chud.
Why bother?
As an Incel, I'm not part of my nation and race.

Truth is: JBB is true for getting white women, and JBW is true for getting asian/shitskin women. Brown shitskin men though? We get nothin. Before you say immigrants get all the women in europe, that's fucking cope. Only thugmaxxed low inhib mogger shitskins can do that, which is like 1% of shitskin immigrants. All that the average Abdul in europe gets is creepshots. Also, let's look at the image you posted:
How is this cope? It's literally observable reality.
Literally almost all of these are blacks, not brown.

Like i said, browns are doomed. Whites and blacks can geomaxx, we can not.