Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JBB strikes again! Another aryan goddess taken by the black man.

ooga booga's me

JBB and NT and landwhale Maxx theory once again legit

tbh

the face of JBB:

20167.jpg

Come on she looks like the heavy from tf2.

JBB and NT and landwhale Maxx theory once again legit
Why do blacks go for landwhales so often :feelshaha:

This is also lifefuel for blackcels, I am surprised that fat nigga managed to get a famous JB

Your pure innocent aryan goddess wasn't "taken" from you, she was never yours in the first place. She's the one who chose him

Your pure innocent aryan goddess wasn't "taken" from you, she was never yours in the first place. She's the one who chose him

Justus never saw the unique golden hair.

:feelsugh::feelspuke::feelsbadman:

Thanks i think im volcel now.

That's brutal, how will you survive?
fat-link-running-with-sword.gif

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::yes:

Dude has pom poms for hair

you didn't notice he's being sarcastic?

NO HONEYBOBOOOOO, OVER FOR WHITES THERE'S NOWAY TO GET PRIME WHITE PUSSY ANYMOAR :feelsohh::feelsUgh::feelsrope:

Honey boo boo is a meme. Look her up.

Why do blacks go for landwhales so often :feelshaha:

This is also lifefuel for blackcels, I am surprised that fat nigga managed to get a famous JB
There´s a theory they go for fat foids because skinny foids have more chance to die while giving birth a child in Sub Sahara Africa.

Their offspring is gonna look :feelskek:

And may post here in 18 years :feelsUgh:

Mudshark Boo(nga) Boo(nga) :feelsdevil:

This is a exception of JBB; if he wanted, the black man could have chosen an actual white and pretty foid in her prime, he chose this thing. Does not mean that JBB is not valid, most black men get to breed and to be worshiped sexually by what they call "snow bunnies".

Does anybody know if he’s thugmaxxed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back