Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JB, the agepill and missing out on young love is driving me insane

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Jailbait, perfectly normal for a man to have attraction to it. WRONG, atleast that's how society WANTS you to think. (((they))) have made Age of consent laws, and many states have it at 18. Being 18, i now have a HUGE amount of potential girlfriends completely cast out of the question, all because "they're just babies". What makes me a villain if i fuck a girl 1 year younger than me? Nothing, but (((They))) want to change that. Not only does the government hold me back from getting a girlfriend without being labelled a pedo, but now, the only girls left in my legal age range have had their roast beef pounded into oblivion by chad already. So if i ever DO get a girlfriend, she'll most likely have a roast beef, not be pleasured by my penis size since she's had 8 inch chad dick, AND will think i'm weird for being a virgin and never have dated for this long. It only gets worse every year that passes. I'll be turning 19 in January soon, and i'll be just a small amount more made fun of for being a KHHV.

Many normies don't understand why we don't want used up women, and prefer virgins. Well, let's put it into an example. You are hungry, and have two options. A freshly wrapped, sealed and in date box of food. OR, a half eaten, bug infested, cum covered sandwich that has spilled all over the floor (and might have been eaten by someone with a disease).
Of course you know which one you'll take.

*poof* I've just magically lowered the worldwide age of consent to 14 (like it already is in Germany, Austria, Italy, Sweden, Brazil and Japan).
How does that change anything for you? Are 14 year olds into you?

Try being a 22, nearly 23 KHHV. Only 12% of foids ages 20-24 are virgins and that drops to 5% by the age of 25-30. Any girl that has kept her virginity this long is holding out for her Chad husband.

We will be lucky to betabux some late 30’s landwhale.

Older chads can fuck JBs and no one bats an eye. Seen it numerous times.
I'll be turning 19 in January soon, and i'll be just a small amount more made fun of for being a KHHV.
You too??? Happy birthday !!! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::D:D:D:D:D