Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JB Roasties curb 42 yo Blackcel trying to pick them up

She's not white, so its not over

Who would feel bad if those hoes got raped, seriously?

Look at how they jump and scream like a pack of monkeys, the resemblance is uncanny.

This thread isn't about the JBs. It's about the fact that a blackcel tried to ascend online and got mega curbed by emergent thots.

What degenerate scum , they could easily leave the chat but they rather probably stay on and post that online

This thread isn't about the JBs. It's about the fact that a blackcel tried to ascend online and got mega curbed by emergent thots.
Lol @ Serge Ibaka in your avi

@retarded_dumbshit how come this was moved to off topic? The girl curbed an incel? This is legit on topic. This guy is truecel.

@retarded_dumbshit how come this was moved to off topic? The girl curbed an incel? This is legit on topic. This guy is truecel.
I don't see this as something related to inceldom. We're talking about a 42 year old man trying to pick up underage women, not an incel trying to connect with a girl that he could realistically be in a relationship with.

I don't see this as something related to inceldom. We're talking about a 42 year old man trying to pick up underage women, not an incel trying to connect with a girl that he could realistically be in a relationship with.
But this guy is a truecel. Did you see his face? It's over for him. This showing cels that there's no hope to escape at any age. C'mon, give this a shot man. More guys need to know that it's over. Srs

But this guy is a truecel. Did you see his face? It's over for him. This showing cels that there's no hope to escape at any age. C'mon, give this a shot man. More guys need to know that it's over. Srs
I'll concede in that their reaction to the face reveal was overly dramatic and that incels could relate to the video. Even though I think that the premise is unrelated to the real issues of inceldom, I'll move it back to Inceldom Discussion because of how they reacted. My bad.

I'll concede in that their reaction to the face reveal was overly dramatic and that incels could relate to the video. Even though I think that the premise is unrelated to the real issues of inceldom, I'll move it back to Inceldom Discussion because of how they reacted. My bad.
Thank you sir, you're the best.