Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jb bust out laughing when she saw me

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★
I was going out of the house to buy groceries, which I do once a week. In the supermarket there was a a group of two teenage girls. I was just minding my own business walking in their direction. As soon as the one girl sees me she burst out laughing. Absolutely brutal. I hate my subhuman existence and every other human.

did you bash their heads against a wall? or did you say anything at least?

tony montana scarface GIF by hoppip

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

This video was one hour later. The girl was about 15 meters away and she only saw me from the front walking towards her. She wasn't even good looking herself.

Is there anything I can change in terms of looksmaxing to avoid that in the future? Like getting really tanned or wearing sunglasses or something like that. I accepted how shit this world is for people who are ugly and I'll live alone for the rest of my life. But I still need to buy things from time to time and I would love if people wouldnt laugh in my face.

fz5JRLw.mp4

View: https://imgur.com/fz5JRLw

This video was one hour later. The girl was about 15 meters away and she only saw me from the front walking towards her. She wasn't even good looking herself.

Is there anything I can change in terms of looksmaxing to avoid that in the future? Like getting really tanned or wearing sunglasses or something like that. I accepted how shit this world is for people who are ugly and I'll live alone for the rest of my life. But I still need to buy things from time to time and I would love if people wouldnt laugh in my face.

fz5JRLw.mp4

There is a fullscreen option when clicking on the link at the bottom.

fz5JRLw.mp4

Chad

Is that really you?

How the fuck are you an incel?
yeah op is normie tier. While he isn't a Chad, he doesn't seem to be ugly enough to be laughed at.

Just get a haircut and take a shower bro
go to looksmax for better advice tbh. You could probably NT Maxx to get laid with much looksmaxing based your on looks. Although it would still require a lot of work. you're far better off than me and the super ugly here.

fz5JRLw.mp4

are you fucking serious?

that makes sens

e. in that case he will need LL
No girl starts impulsively laughing when she sees a short guy. That reaction is because of my face and maybe my limb movements.
It is what it is. I hate the limitations of humans more than any individual. Even if I wasn't weird looking, the fact that humans are so shallow is depressing. It already hit me in the morning and I made a rant about it.

fz5JRLw.mp4

Is that you?

Wtf you're not bad looking at all why are you in an incel forum?

fz5JRLw.mp4

holy fuck :lul: average 2023 incels.is user is a fucking chad with body dysphormia

fz5JRLw.mp4

Man i pride myself on the fact that while i'm still ugly as fuck im not delusional as some of you guys are.

Imagine being goodlooking and end up on an incel forum because you're too retarded to notice the difference.

I hope you're trolling because if you're not, what you need is therapy. Not some gooddamn incel forum