Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jb admits she only goes for older chads 21+

Z0mg she is being groomed. :soy:

Nigga get some standards. Don't date anyone older than 20. :feelswhat:
When you reach my age you find yourself lowering your standards and bar all the time, not that it does any good though because even that doesn't work. I've lost count how many times I've lowered my standards and even with that nothing ever happens. :feelsjuice:

When you reach my age you find yourself lowering your standards and bar all the time, not that it does any good though because even that doesn't work. I've lost count how many times I've lowered my standards and even with that nothing ever happens. :feelsjuice:
Wtf. :feelswhat: Don't do it. Better being lonely than a cuck. Don't let the Jews win.

Wtf. :feelswhat: Don't do it. Better being lonely than a cuck. Don't let the Jews win.
I'm lonely all the time no matter what, so it doesn't matter either way.:feelsjuice:

I'm lonely all the time no matter what, so it doesn't matter either way.:feelsjuice:

jfl @ that nose

lifefuel for chads.is

Mina2