Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jb admits she only goes for older chads 21+

Oh so I’m incel because I’m under 21

she goes for older chads 21+

JB? this bitch look like she's in her 20s. I guess that's what happens when foids that having sexual experiences at 11, JFL.

Oh so I’m incel because I’m under 21
It started for you.

Entire reddit is delusional, they really think sexually active girls care for age.

Fast forwarding memory to a more recent one. We are inside of animus.
179ED432 54F0 41E9 9FF1 C2F735D282D0

MUH INNOCENT FOIDS :soy:

JB? this bitch look like she's in her 20s. I guess that's what happens when foids that having sexual experiences at 11, JFL.
This, she already looks beaten up. Tf is going on with toilets nowadays

@kanyepilled thoughts?

IT told me at this age they're only playing with dolls

Jfl if those redditards think that women are always innocent human beings

Jfl if those redditards think that women are always innocent human beings
They are just human beings. Don't let your idealize impression of those creatures with their beauty and sexual charm fool you, they are wicked and self-motivated just like us.

If it's a Chad her age, it's "healthy experimentation and not real sex :soy::foidSoy:", and if it's an older Chad, no one will report it anyway.

Women create rules for ugly men and break them for Chad.

Entire reddit is delusional, they really think sexually active girls care for age.

they just care about attractiveness

they'd fuck a 90 year old guy if he was hot, but none are, so this only happens when they fetishize vampires

I actually have no problem with this, I fap to 90 year old loli vampires

they just care about attractiveness

they'd fuck a 90 year old guy if he was hot, but none are, so this only happens when they fetishize vampires

I actually have no problem with this, I fap to 90 year old loli vampires
Men often project and think women care for age.

Men often project and think women care for age.
Foids wouldn't date a grandpa even if he was Chad in his prime. Because he has loss his attractiveness, vigor and sexual prowess.

The only reason why a fertile-aged foid would want to be in relationships with elderly men because they are more likely to have lots of wealth accumulated over the years that he can now spend it on since he's retired. Especially if they are single, widowers, or isn't into his wife anymore he can just betabuxx a young foid for companionship and sometimes sex.

But more than likely his sugar baby will have a prime Chad that she would fuck on the side for free while her sugar daddy pays for her lifestyle.

She looks older than some whores in their 20s/30s, they really age like milk nowadays.

Foids wouldn't date a grandpa even if he was Chad in his prime. Because he has loss his attractiveness, vigor and sexual prowess.

The only reason why a fertile-aged foid would want to be in relationships with elderly men because they are more likely to have lots of wealth accumulated over the years that he can now spend it on since he's retired. Especially if they are single, widowers, or isn't into his wife anymore he can just betabuxx a young foid for companionship and sometimes sex.

But more than likely his sugar baby will have a prime Chad that she would fuck on the side for free while her sugar daddy pays for her lifestyle.
Looks deteriorate with age and yeah status and wealth gets them woman. Lets take a 22yo man and foid, if they had an opportunity to choose between same smv 17yo and 30yo of the opposite gender, man would choose 17yo girl while foid would choose 30yo man. At least i think so.

Looks deteriorate with age and yeah status and wealth gets them woman. Lets take a 22yo man and foid, if they had an opportunity to choose between same smv 17yo and 30yo of the opposite gender, man would choose 17yo girl while foid would choose 30yo man. At least i think so.
Yeah, it only applies to men up until their 40s and 50s when their testosterone and looks start to go down. A man in his 30s can still slay with no problem.

You young lads are in store for some fun when you get my age, I'm almost 35 and I have had foids straight up tell me that they won't date anybody past the age of 29. These are foids that are in their 20s saying that. :feelsclown:

When they're young they'll tell young guys that they're not interested in them because they're not old enough, but as foids age then they'll tell older guys that they're too old. Foids are master bullshit artists.:feelsclown:

I've even pursued older women than myself, and shocker, their response is, "You're way too young." :feelsclown:

Last edited:
You young lads are in store for some fun when you get my age, I'm almost 35 and I have had foids straight up tell me that they won't date anybody past the age of 29. These are foids that are in their 20s. :feelsclown:
It was over even when you were in your 20s.

It was over even when you were in your 20s.
Doesn't matter what you do, doesn't matter what you say, doesn't matter how you approach them, and it doesn't matter how you try to adapt yourself to getting them to like you, it's always a constant stream of rejections no matter what. Nothing ever changes, over it is. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
You young lads are in store for some fun when you get my age, I'm almost 35 and I have had foids straight up tell me that they won't date anybody past the age of 29. These are foids that are in their 20s saying that. :feelsclown:

When they're young they'll tell young guys that they're not interested in them because they're not old enough, but as foids age then they'll tell older guys that they're too old. Foids are master bullshit artists.:feelsclown:

I've even pursued older women than myself, and shocker, their response is, "You're too young." :feelsclown:
They always use some excuse then 5min later do the opposite because attractive guy comes along.

Doesn't matter what you do, doesn't matter what you say, doesn't matter how you approach them, and it doesn't matter how you try to adapt yourself to getting them to like you, it's always a constant stream of rejections no matter what. :feelsclown:
Foids always come up with stupid excuses about you as to why they don't want to date you. "Oh you're too old", "oh you're too young for me, you are a baby", "oh you are too short", "get away from me you crazy autist", "sorry I have a boyfriend", "I'm not ready for a relationship", "I'm not interested"... :foidSoy:

If romantic love, emotional connection and sex feels good to them and I'll be willing to give it to them, then why don't they want me?!?!? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

They always use some excuse then 5min later do the opposite because attractive guy comes along.
Yup. :feelsclown:
Foids always come up with stupid excuses about you as to why they don't want to date you. "Oh you're too old", "oh you're too young for me, you are a baby", "oh you are too short", "get away from me you crazy autist", "sorry I have a boyfriend", "I'm not ready for a relationship", "I'm not interested"... :foidSoy:

If romantic love, emotional connection and sex feels good to them and I'll be willing to give it to them, then why don't they want me?!?!? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Because contrary to popular belief, foids are the more judgemental, inequal, prejudicial, disgusting, and evil gender. :feelsjuice:
[And a majority of single sexless celibate men everywhere are catching up to this reality very quickly. :feelsdevil:]

Last edited:
ofc, it's very common

Cold hard proof @Edmund_Kemper

They are just human beings. Don't let your idealize impression of those creatures with their beauty and sexual charm fool you, they are wicked and self-motivated just like us.
They aren't human if they fuck dogs and horses. If anything they have just as worth as those unpredictable creatures

@kanyepilled thoughts?
idk why i never got this noti until i was going through the thread.

but this is typical, you'll see memes of guys recounting memories of their crushes getting into chargers with 20+ year old men that are clearly not related to her

tiktok was the worst thing to happen to humanity.

everyday i am more convinced I need to quit my job and go back to university for 10 years to get my degree in theoretical physics and mathematics so I can build a time machine to go back and assassinate the people who created the internet, it's gone too far, the internet was a mistake, it has allowed women to reach levels of whoredom no man could forsee.

I cannot save my timeline, the damage is done here, maybe I can stop another timeline from this thottery.

Last edited: