Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [JAWPILL] Women actually find the Island Boys Attractive.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Yeah so remember these idiots that got famous from singing this shitty song a few weeks ago?

Island Boys

Foids are actually finding them attractive it's hilarious. Jaw>everything

Polish 20211218 001441328

Polish 20211218 001510426

Polish 20211218 001531503

Attachments

• xTUpSOz0cR7fDV0MwQ8gAoOZc27eUsVmz9yXrD1g7KU.jpg
    xTUpSOz0cR7fDV0MwQ8gAoOZc27eUsVmz9yXrD1g7KU.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
I will never regret the day I will die.

No idea who the fuck these people are.

must be their personality:feelsclown:

You need to be super NT and low IQ to pull this off but degeneratemaxxing is legit.

Island Boy Lyrics Flyysoulja 300x300

Behold Dr. Frankenstein latest creation! The Liberal Monster v3.01, this time equipped with Negative IQ™.
A concept previously thought to be purely theoretical has been realized for all to witness!

I didn't need to know these things exist.

they look tall as fuck too so that also helps

Sigh... fuck these idiots. Ghetto gutter trash mfkers. Tattooed up losers, they couldn't do 100 IQ shit if they're lives depended on it. Wastes of space and lives these mfkers are.. f all the ghetto people of the world!

View attachment 549544
Behold Dr. Frankenstein latest creation! The Liberal Monster v3.01, this time equipped with Negative IQ™.
A concept previously thought to be purely theoretical has been realized for all to witness!
Soulless consumer NPC zogmerican phenotype

Imagine having french fries dipped in ketchup as hair

They are white
the comments are ethnic whores

"Island Boys"?

CAkEtsjUgAAGsh

Last edited:
What the fuck is that thing holy shit it is disgusting. Brutal NTpill

just get tampon dreadlocks theory

They looksmog this entire forum to oblivion, nw0/good facial simetry/white/blue-eyed. yeah no shit even with a dick for hair their gonna be attractive to whores. Fame dosnt hurt also, for everyone of you who thinks you're more attractive that those freaks of nature you're either delusional or a fakecel.

That's the thing i always wondered why thugs pulled bitches meanwhile i jacked off to cartoons, turns out that the thugs that pulled bitches were "attractive" thugs. looks reign above all in all walks of life.

Are they white :feelswhere:

islandfags look like literal gta online characters :lul:

Why are britbongers like this

They are low inhib and statusmaxxed. You can’t be incel if you posses these two traits. Look at Lil Wayne, he’s a manlet truecel but still slays

View attachment 549544
what globohomo nigger worshiping liberalism does to a MF.