Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jaw vs Eye area. Which is more important?

Jaw vs Eye area

• Jaw

Votes: 20 41.7%
  • Eye area

Votes: 28 58.3%

• Total voters
Eye area easily.

jaw 100%, jaw can save shitty eye area, eye area cant save shitty jaw.

Jaw, it's why GIGACHAD slays so much as he has the squarest jaw of all time.

obviously eye area. Good eye are + decent jaw >>>>>>> Decent eye area + good jaw. A really good eye area is way rarer than a good jaw. i would change my chad jaw for a chad eye area 10/10 times.

Both, if either is fucked you're fucked for life.

You can fix a weak jaw but can't really fix a shitty eye area tbh

65% jaw, 35% eye area. they are very close, but jaw is prevalent. no eyes can fix retruded mandible and recessed chin. bug eyes can downgrade great chin, but not as proportionally as lack of jaw/chin affects looks.

Eyes its not even debatable

When you talk to them where are you looking?
Where is the so called window to the soul?
Eyes are the most important part to people after the brain.

Having a nice jaw is just a boost

Hell said:
Eyes its not even debatable

When you talk to them where are you looking?
Where is the so called window to the soul?
Eyes are the most important part to people after the brain.

Having a nice jaw is just a boost

bluepill cope

I lol at people who say eye area HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA
I've got a good eye area but subhuman jaw. It's simply not true. Jaw>Eye area

Eye Area easily. As a new incel you're more obsessed with jawline, because when you search up good looking guys you always see women talk about "strong jawlines" and that crap. The truth is they only say that, because they don't know how to use other terms like we do. When you see guys with strong jawlines, look at their eye areas. Look how incredible it looks. This is what women are referring to. The guy's eye area in particular. It's the same case with beards. Women don't give a shit about a guy if he has a beard or not, as long as he has a good eye area. Make no mistake if you have a beard and your eye area sucks, then it's over for you.

"b-b-but look at his jawline bro!!!!"
You rarely see women talk much about this guy, and if they do it's because of his status. If he had no status and money he'd be posting on here
https://typeset-beta.imgix.net/rehost%2F2016%2F9%2F13%2F624225dc-b70a-4e30-8241-972f43faf559.jpg?w=740&h=437&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70

It's over for plenty of us incels, because of our eye areas mainly. We either have down tilted eyes, too much upper eyelid exposure, droopy eyes, autistic death stare eyes aka Elliot Rodger, etc.

Eye area for sure. Jaw comes close second.

Twisted said:
Eye area is probably the best contributor to facial harmony whilst jaw is the biggest contributor to making the face look masculine and chisled. It’s really hard to compare the two

SR had the best eye area on PSLI but a shit lower third whilst lequack had the best lower third on PSLI but shit eye area. Both got rated in the 6 range

1515095_331182567019913_1615269400_n.jpg

Daily reminder guys like this post on lookism call themselves incel.

BfxmjJp.gif

What a shitshow

Everyone who are saying eye area are major copers

Jaw indicates your testosterone and health, eye area doesn't even need to be good
You're not fucked as long as you don't have horrible eyes, bad jaw is instant death sentence

_incelinside said:
1515095_331182567019913_1615269400_n.jpg

Daily reminder guys like this post on lookism call themselves incel.

BfxmjJp.gif

What a shitshow

How is he an incel? Manlet? Mental issues?

[attachment=1896]Eyes ez,it's truly over for bugeyedcels.would take a shit jaw over that anyday.

Attachments

• IMG_20180124_223248.jpg
    IMG_20180124_223248.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 189
Its_OVER said:
How is he an incel? Manlet? Mental issues?

Mentalcel. He is 5 foot 8 but with a face like that.. what the fuck

Eye area because if you have a bad one it makes you look creepy.

_incelinside said:
Mentalcel. He is 5 foot 8 but with a face like that.. what the fuck
He can slay easily wtf, he's like 7/10.

why are old threads being bumped??

Its_OVER said:
He can slay easily wtf, he's like 7/10.

His face is easily 8+, I don't think i've seen someone that GL in a while. Even lookism folk can't find any flaws.

looks like a mothefucking male model and calls himself incel? REEEEEEE

No wonder zyros left lookism for here, what a mogfest

Eye-area is the most important facial feature if every other facial feature is at least normal. Screw a sharp jawline, give me purple eyes.

Eye area is legitimately EVERYTHING. there are no surgeries to turn your eye area into Slayer tier.

I would give every ounce of angularity I have for a better eye area. It's so unfortunate to know I'll never be able to fix something so essential. My eyes aren't NCT or anything sever but I don't have the right IPD or ideal eye area

Eye area>>>>>>>>jaw

doesnt matter i have neither

Eye area, you can get surgery for your jaw.