Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jaw sides different lengths and size

R

Russocel

Banned
-
The left side of my jaw is Chad tier, srsly 9/10 almost like a box square shape.

The right side of my jaw is under developed and sub human tier. Imagine half of the jaw as cereal box and other half as incel. When I follow my teeth with fingers from both sides, I can feel how much farther the left is than the right and I look so retarded. When I was a child I only chew with left side of mouth I think but I have fuck up teeth anyway

I look fucking ridiculous even when I fraud in public and align my teeth, should I only let people see the left side of my face?

Don't turn your head theory.

Must be terrible. Is it even possible to fix this with surgery? Would probably need a god tier doc.

i have the same problem but it isnt super noticable harmony is the most important thing i usually always try to angle my face left tho to hide my sunhumanity

Assymetry is one of the worst traits you may possible have, tbhtbh.

Same problem. I used to always chew with the left side of my mouth and now the right side is way more round. But it's not like I have a good jawline anyway. I also have one hunter eye. My face is so asymmetrical.

its over for harveydentcels

Condylar/mandibular hypoplasia, usually accompanied by a postural defect of some degree like scoliosis or torticollis. Look it up, it's fixable.