Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding."

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
If you don't see this message on top of this forum at all times, you're up for grabs by your governments.

daily reminder that incel operation security is the greatest pressing issue for this community at the moment.

i wrote security guides before, and id do it again if a mod will sticky it or something.

Just Lol @ false sense of security cels.

If you really want to be safe you'd cancel your internet and take up the guitar.

Or download a mondo batch of anime and videogames.

I miss your posts tbh

You need that to cope without the internet. You'll be using your computer offline only from that point so you've got to make sure your hard drive is chock full.
ill informedcel.

the internet is not so dangerous when you have javascript disabled globally for everything forever.

>change settings in program
>get so excited about the change you start a thread about your newfound intellectual superiority

le computere jenius :feelstastyman:

ill informedcel.

the internet is not so dangerous when you have javascript disabled globally for everything forever.

Or you can just not say or do anything that would lead to this.

Vpln2p2yi2v01

Tenor

Just Lol @ shutting off javascript.

It's not 2008 boyo, browsers are using flash and HTML5 these days.

Just face it there's no hiding or escaping the ZOG.

Government can suck my hairy nuts. I really don't give a fuck what they think or what they do with me. It's not a concern for me.
cope.

wait until you get a knock on your door "we just want to talk to you about your internet activities"

why would I care if they do or not. What are they going to do? Arrest me? Whats the big deal. Not like it's never happened to me before, not like it won't ever happen again. I reiterate, they can suck my hairy nuts.
BRAVECEL.

how can i be as low inhib as you? tell.

Every post I have made or will make is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT satire. This is all joke venting.

Unless you post threats I don't think anything is gonna happen.

Plus you can just say that you aren't the owner of that account. FBI would use your IP and that's it. You could just say that neighbors connect to your wifi and that you have nothing to do. But if you do post threats like bombs or going ER at x date you could get in trouble if you are the owner of the router and net I guess

No one is gonna come and say "you said all women are sluts. you are under arrest" nah not gonna happen, police don't care that much for such simple things

Unless you post threats I don't think anything is gonna happen.

Plus you can just say that you aren't the owner of that account. FBI would use your IP and that's it. You could just say that neighbors connect to your wifi and that you have nothing to do. But if you do post threats like bombs or going ER at x date you could get in trouble if you are the owner of the router and net I guess

No one is gonna come and say "you said all women are sluts. you are under arrest" nah not gonna happen, police don't care that much for such simple things

If they know his MAC address (which they will) and confiscate his computer (which they will) to see if it matches up there goes the "it was an unsecured network and my neighbors" excuse.

If they know his MAC address (which they will) and confiscate his computer (which they will) to see if it matches up there goes the "it was an unsecured network and my neighbors" excuse.

mac address can be changed. also police can't just go into ur home and take stuff from you unless they have permission from a judge, which will happen only if you post shit about bombing x place or killing y person or doing z dangerous thing

i will bomb your base in minecraft tomorrow fgt
rofl u won't stand a chance mate. have a redstone system with multiple traps and 5 security layers.u won't make it past the first one faggot

foolcel.

ive disabled javascript since the PATRIOT act.

cope.
saying cope because you disagree with something, even when the context makes absolutely 0 sense

a true mastermind

noscriptcels masterrace

Well, just use Tor at this point. It auto disables javascript.

also this.

this.

and im not paranoid. you think the posts about incels being jews in holocaust 2.0 were jokes? JFL.

copecel forcibly removed.